Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Carey Hart Photos & Information Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.
Pages (380): « First ... « 366 367 [368] 369 370 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kr@zy4P!nk
Triple Platinum Record Level

Re: Mammoth 2012

quote:
Originally posted by marea
Fan Photo.

much sexier with hair

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-01-2012 10:05 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

God I love you marea for starting this thread!!

Old Post 07-03-2012 10:21 AM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cassidyhamelin

http://www.pinkbrasil.com/hartgallery/

Old Post 07-09-2012 04:54 AM
Cassidyhamelin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cassidyhamelin Click here to Send Cassidyhamelin a Private Message Visit Cassidyhamelin's homepage! Find more posts by Cassidyhamelin Add Cassidyhamelin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

Happy birthday Carey!

Old Post 07-17-2012 02:30 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by nique
Happy birthday Carey!

Old Post 07-18-2012 08:07 AM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

happy birthday

Old Post 07-18-2012 06:53 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

Pink Celebrates Hubby Carey Hart's Birthday with a Vegetarian Bay Area Feast

Pink and her hubby Carey Hart had a tasty outing recently in San Francisco, celebrating the motocross star's 37th birthday.

Popping into the city's Prospect eatery, the pop star – clad in flowy pants and a head wrap – and her man, with a friend, sat in a booth in the middle of the restaurant, and were "really friendly and low-key," a source tells PEOPLE.

It was quite the feast for the health-conscious couple, with Pink munching on tortellini with fava beans, summer truffles, dinosaur kale and red pearl onions – and Hart, who said he was "in training," nibbling on a gluten and dairy-free selections of dishes.

Topping the meal off with some sweet treats, Pink had a kaffir lime gimlet on the rocks, while Hart sipped on an espresso martini. Both indulged in various ice cream flavors as well.
– Kristen Mascia

Old Post 07-20-2012 03:56 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

I know he doesn't look happy but man he looks good at the moment.

Attachment: careynewyork1.jpg
This has been downloaded 176 time(s).

Old Post 07-23-2012 01:37 PM
marea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marea Click here to Send marea a Private Message Visit marea's homepage! Find more posts by marea Add marea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Ha ha, why the hell did I think LA had H & H?

I was like yeah, we'll get it done there (to my friend).. and now after I googled it I realized it was Vegas damit. Now I donno where we'd go to get one done..

Old Post 07-23-2012 06:32 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Ha ha, why the hell did I think LA had H & H?

I was like yeah, we'll get it done there (to my friend).. and now after I googled it I realized it was Vegas damit. Now I donno where we'd go to get one done..

Check out The Shamrock Social Club on West Sunset.

Old Post 07-24-2012 10:07 PM
marea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marea Click here to Send marea a Private Message Visit marea's homepage! Find more posts by marea Add marea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by marea
Check out The Shamrock Social Club on West Sunset.

Thanks babe!

Old Post 07-25-2012 02:47 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
phuquerer
Underground Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Thanks babe!

No worries, honey.

Old Post 07-27-2012 01:20 PM
phuquerer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for phuquerer Click here to Send phuquerer a Private Message Find more posts by phuquerer Add phuquerer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlameFluff

Carey's PSA for Illinois DOT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNvHt6NAsh8

Attachment: carey psa.jpg
This has been downloaded 134 time(s).

Old Post 07-28-2012 06:43 AM
BlameFluff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlameFluff Click here to Send BlameFluff a Private Message Visit BlameFluff's homepage! Find more posts by BlameFluff Add BlameFluff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

Hart testing at Glen Helen for Rounds 9 & 10

"Carey Hart does some shakedown laps at Glen Helen Raceway in the Ebay Motors Pro-4 in preparation for the upcoming Lucas Oil Offroad Racing Series Rounds 9 & 10 on August 4th and 5th under the lights!"

watch here

Attachment: glen helen.jpg
This has been downloaded 115 time(s).

Old Post 07-31-2012 12:20 AM
nique
Double Platinum

On June 30, Carey Hart made it official: “The fat lady sang,” he tweeted. “Thank you so much everyone. The fans, my sponsors, the industry and my family. Feel like I went out good!!! Now I drink.”
It wasn’t just the end of his run at the 2012 X Games in LA, where Hart placed seventh in Moto X Speed & Style. In 140 characters, Hart was saying goodbye to a professional motocross career that started in the Vegas desert and spanned three decades, helping to put his sport on the map. At age 37, he was retiring.
Hart and motocross grew up together. Born in California, Hart moved to Las Vegas young and started racing at 6. By 12, he was eying sponsorships and bigger competitions, thinking he might be able to make a living with this whole motorcycle thing, rather than working construction for his dad. At the same time, motocross itself was evolving, from “good old boy back-alley sport” to prime-time attraction with ESPN highlights, stadium tours and X Games competitions.
But the corporate dollars and TV cameras don’t make the sport any less brutal. Motocross can chew up even the toughest competitors if they ride too long or make a slight miscalculation. In other words, you have to know when it’s time to go.
“There’s always part of you that’s like, I can keep going,” says Hart, who battled back injuries going into this summer’s X Games. “Mentally, I’m probably always going to be 15, but age-wise I’m 37, and physically I’m probably closer to 67.”
In 2003, motocross almost spit Hart out. He was riding in Tony Hawk’s Boom Boom HuckJam tour, a choreographed show that blended skate, BMX and motocross into a ballet of wheels and agility. “We would actually jump over the top of the vert ramp, so just timing and knowing the routine was critical,” Hart explains of the motocross segment. But one night the timing was off: “As I came into my approach on the takeoff, one of the skaters popped out on the deck right in front of me. So I had to make the split second decision to either go right into the crowd or left into the vert ramp. … I basically jumped 75 feet into a brick wall.”
Hart broke both legs and both arms and had blood clotting so severe it almost killed him. Doctors told him he’d be lucky to walk normally again, but three years later, he did them one better: He got back on his bike.
“It was one of the better highs of my whole career,” Hart says of that first ride during his recovery. “And at that point it was a leisure thing. I had already come to grips with the fact that I was going to have to retire and I couldn’t pursue it as a career anymore.”
But retirement didn’t stick. Hart kept riding—through injuries, aging and tragedy. In 2008, Hart’s younger brother Anthony died after crashing during a motocross practice session in Connecticut. Still, Hart couldn’t give it up. “People might think I’m crazy, but it’s literally like in your blood. … It’s just not a trade or a hobby; it’s just part of you.”
Which is why it’s taken so long for him to look retirement in the eye again. Today, Hart’s spending more time on expanding Hart & Huntington Tattoo Company, which has a location at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas, and he’s in the midst of revamping the supercross team that’s become his passion project. Come January, he’ll hit the road in a tour bus with wife Pink and their 1-year-old daughter Willow for Pink’s 14-month concert tour.
But even as he talks about motocross as a “young man’s sport” and says that fatherhood has made him reconsider the “real stupid stuff” he used to do, Hart is on his way to test a vehicle for his next truck race. He’s giving up the competition mindset that makes people push their limits and sometimes charge right past them, but he’ll never park his motorcycle. It’s in his blood—just part of him.
http://www.lasvegasweekly.com/news/...iker-calls-it-/

Old Post 08-02-2012 01:38 AM