Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Carey Hart Photos & Information Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.
Pages (380): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MissNikki
#1 Single Level

He is gorgeous

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-26-2008 10:22 PM
MissNikki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MissNikki Click here to Send MissNikki a Private Message Find more posts by MissNikki Add MissNikki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
im_totally_dead
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Carey, come put it in my mouth!

ps - two and three are the same!

Old Post 06-26-2008 10:51 PM
im_totally_dead is offline Click Here to See the Profile for im_totally_dead Click here to Send im_totally_dead a Private Message Find more posts by im_totally_dead Add im_totally_dead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pinkblade
#1 Single Level

I Just Love Him haha
Not Just Because He Was Married To P!nk <3

Old Post 06-27-2008 04:15 PM
Pinkblade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pinkblade Click here to Send Pinkblade a Private Message Visit Pinkblade's homepage! Find more posts by Pinkblade Add Pinkblade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NateLovesPink
Banned

i just love my new desktop background

Attachment: desktop.jpg
This has been downloaded 317 time(s).

Old Post 06-27-2008 11:13 PM
NateLovesPink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NateLovesPink Click here to Send NateLovesPink a Private Message Visit NateLovesPink's homepage! Find more posts by NateLovesPink Add NateLovesPink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Celine

Fox D

Attachment: fox_hart_147.jpg
This has been downloaded 313 time(s).

Old Post 06-28-2008 01:26 AM
Celine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Celine Click here to Send Celine a Private Message Find more posts by Celine Add Celine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

Newbie, pre hair-cut.

- Mx

Attachment: hart 1604.jpg
This has been downloaded 303 time(s).

Old Post 06-28-2008 03:43 AM
marea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marea Click here to Send marea a Private Message Visit marea's homepage! Find more posts by marea Add marea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

Another pre hair-cut.

- Mx

Attachment: pre hair cut.jpg
This has been downloaded 304 time(s).

Old Post 06-28-2008 03:44 AM
marea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marea Click here to Send marea a Private Message Visit marea's homepage! Find more posts by marea Add marea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CiaraK
World Tour Level

Posted on his website:

Sex Pistols.
Not sure if you have herd, but Iím getting ready to open my 1st nightclub out here in Vegas. Its been a concept ive been working on for a while called Wasted Space. It has been a long time in the works but finally came to life at the Hard Rock hotel. We had our soft opening the same night that the Sex Pistols did their only American show, which was at the Hard Rock. Most people know I'm a huge fan of punk rock music, so of course I was gonna be there. Sometimes Iím a little nervous about seeing older acts perform because it screws up my perception of them. A bunch of old guys wiggling around on stage to songs that were written 30 years ago would make me quickly retire the cd. Well that wasnít the case in this situation. Sex Pistols seriously rocked!!
As expected when a big show like this hits Vegas it brings out celebs to experience all the good stuff going down. That night the Killers, Matt Sorum of Camp Freddy, and a ton of others were in the crowd to watch and party. When the show was all over everyone was going to funnel into Body English nightclub to have ****tails and rock out as they do. The cool thing for we was that everyoneís plans changed.
Me and my crew went into WS to have a drink and show everyone around. Quickly in tow were Matt Sorum and his friends. After a couple Jack and Cokeís I noticed that the place was full of all kinds of rockers that came out for the show including the Pistols!! With a swarm of cameramen surrounding the guys I sat patiently waiting for my turn to hopefully get a photo with Rotten. I had herd that he wasnít the most friendly guy and, and definitely didnít want to get the wrath when asking for a photo. After the pops slowed down Rotten came over to my table and we actually hung out for a while talking about Vegas and touring alike. It was pretty amazing to talk with one of the guys so responsible for music today and what his opinions were. At the end of the night he was cool enough to take a picture with me. If this un announced opening of my club was any idea of what was to come, well I might aw well have died and gone to heaven. The next time youíre in town come by and check out the spot. You never know who might be sitting at the table next to you.

Attachment: johnny_rotten_hart[1].jpg
This has been downloaded 279 time(s).

Old Post 07-04-2008 12:48 PM
CiaraK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CiaraK Click here to Send CiaraK a Private Message Find more posts by CiaraK Add CiaraK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pinkblade
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by CiaraK
Posted on his website:

Sex Pistols.
Not sure if you have herd, but I?m getting ready to open my 1st nightclub out here in Vegas. Its been a concept ive been working on for a while called Wasted Space. It has been a long time in the works but finally came to life at the Hard Rock hotel. We had our soft opening the same night that the Sex Pistols did their only American show, which was at the Hard Rock. Most people know I'm a huge fan of punk rock music, so of course I was gonna be there. Sometimes I?m a little nervous about seeing older acts perform because it screws up my perception of them. A bunch of old guys wiggling around on stage to songs that were written 30 years ago would make me quickly retire the cd. Well that wasn?t the case in this situation. Sex Pistols seriously rocked!!
As expected when a big show like this hits Vegas it brings out celebs to experience all the good stuff going down. That night the Killers, Matt Sorum of Camp Freddy, and a ton of others were in the crowd to watch and party. When the show was all over everyone was going to funnel into Body English nightclub to have ****tails and rock out as they do. The cool thing for we was that everyone?s plans changed.
Me and my crew went into WS to have a drink and show everyone around. Quickly in tow were Matt Sorum and his friends. After a couple Jack and Coke?s I noticed that the place was full of all kinds of rockers that came out for the show including the Pistols!! With a swarm of cameramen surrounding the guys I sat patiently waiting for my turn to hopefully get a photo with Rotten. I had herd that he wasn?t the most friendly guy and, and definitely didn?t want to get the wrath when asking for a photo. After the pops slowed down Rotten came over to my table and we actually hung out for a while talking about Vegas and touring alike. It was pretty amazing to talk with one of the guys so responsible for music today and what his opinions were. At the end of the night he was cool enough to take a picture with me. If this un announced opening of my club was any idea of what was to come, well I might aw well have died and gone to heaven. The next time you?re in town come by and check out the spot. You never know who might be sitting at the table next to you.

WOW

Old Post 07-04-2008 02:15 PM
Pinkblade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pinkblade Click here to Send Pinkblade a Private Message Visit Pinkblade's homepage! Find more posts by Pinkblade Add Pinkblade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aga.witch
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by marea
Another pre hair-cut.

- Mx

omg carey cut your hair..pleaseee

Old Post 07-04-2008 03:27 PM
Aga.witch is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Aga.witch Click here to Send Aga.witch a Private Message Find more posts by Aga.witch Add Aga.witch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
itspinksworld79

quote:
Originally posted by Aga.witch
omg carey cut your hair..pleaseee

LMAO!! It's been done already.

Those pics were "pre" hair cut. It's still got the blonde in it but is shorter and he's been wearing it straightened recently

- Mx

Old Post 07-05-2008 10:37 AM
itspinksworld79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for itspinksworld79 Click here to Send itspinksworld79 a Private Message Visit itspinksworld79's homepage! Find more posts by itspinksworld79 Add itspinksworld79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by CiaraK
Posted on his website:

Sex Pistols.
Not sure if you have herd, but Iím getting ready to open my 1st nightclub out here in Vegas. Its been a concept ive been working on for a while called Wasted Space. It has been a long time in the works but finally came to life at the Hard Rock hotel. We had our soft opening the same night that the Sex Pistols did their only American show, which was at the Hard Rock. Most people know I'm a huge fan of punk rock music, so of course I was gonna be there. Sometimes Iím a little nervous about seeing older acts perform because it screws up my perception of them. A bunch of old guys wiggling around on stage to songs that were written 30 years ago would make me quickly retire the cd. Well that wasnít the case in this situation. Sex Pistols seriously rocked!!
As expected when a big show like this hits Vegas it brings out celebs to experience all the good stuff going down. That night the Killers, Matt Sorum of Camp Freddy, and a ton of others were in the crowd to watch and party. When the show was all over everyone was going to funnel into Body English nightclub to have ****tails and rock out as they do. The cool thing for we was that everyoneís plans changed.
Me and my crew went into WS to have a drink and show everyone around. Quickly in tow were Matt Sorum and his friends. After a couple Jack and Cokeís I noticed that the place was full of all kinds of rockers that came out for the show including the Pistols!! With a swarm of cameramen surrounding the guys I sat patiently waiting for my turn to hopefully get a photo with Rotten. I had herd that he wasnít the most friendly guy and, and definitely didnít want to get the wrath when asking for a photo. After the pops slowed down Rotten came over to my table and we actually hung out for a while talking about Vegas and touring alike. It was pretty amazing to talk with one of the guys so responsible for music today and what his opinions were. At the end of the night he was cool enough to take a picture with me. If this un announced opening of my club was any idea of what was to come, well I might aw well have died and gone to heaven. The next time youíre in town come by and check out the spot. You never know who might be sitting at the table next to you.

Thats awesome! He looks hot!!

Old Post 07-05-2008 04:54 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

Photoshopped. (Not by me.)

- Mx

Attachment: night.jpg
This has been downloaded 243 time(s).

Old Post 07-06-2008 12:14 AM
freakunleashed
Banned

Mmmmm..

Old Post 07-06-2008 01:30 AM
freakunleashed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for freakunleashed Click here to Send freakunleashed a Private Message Find more posts by freakunleashed Add freakunleashed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
freakunleashed
Banned

Mmmmm..

Old Post 07-06-2008 01:39 AM
freakunleashed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for freakunleashed Click here to Send freakunleashed a Private Message Find more posts by freakunleashed Add freakunleashed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote