Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > worst week ever!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hyperpunkrocker
World Tour Level

Unhappy worst week ever!!

ugh...this week is going by soo slowly...i think this might be the worst week ever...on tuesday i had such a bad asthma attack that i colapsed on the floor in the middle of my chem class...wednesday my cousin was in a car accident...and today some retarded kid's retarded dad asked me if i could photocopy a handout for the exam review for my psych exam tomorrow which the retarded kid already had...and tomorrow ive got a pysch exam that is going to be the end of me...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-24-2008 10:52 PM
hyperpunkrocker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hyperpunkrocker Click here to Send hyperpunkrocker a Private Message Visit hyperpunkrocker's homepage! Find more posts by hyperpunkrocker Add hyperpunkrocker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nailuvsp!nk
#1 Video and Single Level

wow bad week huh.... it's friday!!!!! oh and we have a long weekend here in australia!!! wooot woooot... just enjoy your weekend!!!!!

Old Post 01-25-2008 12:13 AM
nailuvsp!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nailuvsp!nk Click here to Send nailuvsp!nk a Private Message Find more posts by nailuvsp!nk Add nailuvsp!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Discordia
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by nailuvsp!nk
wow bad week huh.... it's friday!!!!! oh and we have a long weekend here in australia!!! wooot woooot... just enjoy your weekend!!!!!

it's still thursday on this side of the world

i'm sorry you're week was so bad good luck on that psych test tomorrow. i hope it's a better day, and you have a better week next week too.

Old Post 01-25-2008 12:15 AM
Discordia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Discordia Click here to Send Discordia a Private Message Find more posts by Discordia Add Discordia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hyperpunkrocker
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by Discordia
it's still thursday on this side of the world

i'm sorry you're week was so bad good luck on that psych test tomorrow. i hope it's a better day, and you have a better week next week too.

thanks...i hope i have a better week next week too...

Old Post 01-25-2008 12:21 AM
hyperpunkrocker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hyperpunkrocker Click here to Send hyperpunkrocker a Private Message Visit hyperpunkrocker's homepage! Find more posts by hyperpunkrocker Add hyperpunkrocker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freshh.
Needs Rehab Level

quote:
Originally posted by hyperpunkrocker
thanks...i hope i have a better week next week too...

Im sending you love in the form of cyber hugs right now.

xxx

Old Post 01-26-2008 01:39 PM
Freshh. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freshh. Click here to Send Freshh. a Private Message Find more posts by Freshh. Add Freshh. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hyperpunkrocker
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by Freshh.
Im sending you love in the form of cyber hugs right now.

xxx

thank you...

Old Post 01-26-2008 05:51 PM
P!nk_is_the_one
#1 Single Level

Re: worst week ever!!

Everything will be alright, u must think about the worse stuff in the world and then u think that u have it good

Old Post 01-27-2008 02:17 PM
P!nk_is_the_one is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk_is_the_one Click here to Send P!nk_is_the_one a Private Message Visit P!nk_is_the_one's homepage! Find more posts by P!nk_is_the_one Add P!nk_is_the_one to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore
Triple Platinum Record Level

aww I'm sad to hear that I don't feel good going back to school tomorrow, I hope this week will be better too for me than last week. I hope you'll feel better asap and hope you'll have a great week =) huuugs.

Old Post 01-27-2008 06:23 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
x.pink.x.x.x92
World Tour Level

aw poor you good luck for ur exam

Old Post 01-28-2008 12:26 AM
x.pink.x.x.x92 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for x.pink.x.x.x92 Click here to Send x.pink.x.x.x92 a Private Message Find more posts by x.pink.x.x.x92 Add x.pink.x.x.x92 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rumblmunkee
Double Platinum

?

Old Post 01-28-2008 12:38 AM
rumblmunkee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rumblmunkee Click here to Send rumblmunkee a Private Message Visit rumblmunkee's homepage! Find more posts by rumblmunkee Add rumblmunkee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coccolino
Banned

but the new week is here

i think that week will be great cuz the first half ofthe school year ends and we will have a holiday from thursday to monday...yoooohoooo i will relax go to the sea and watching it (it is winter ),sit on the sands,and just relaxing...oh yee....mmmm....
but hope we wont have exams this wekk

Old Post 01-28-2008 08:22 AM
Coccolino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coccolino Click here to Send Coccolino a Private Message Visit Coccolino's homepage! Find more posts by Coccolino Add Coccolino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hyperpunkrocker
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by x.pink.x.x.x92
aw poor you good luck for ur exam

thank you

Old Post 01-28-2008 07:52 PM
hyperpunkrocker
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
aww I'm sad to hear that I don't feel good going back to school tomorrow, I hope this week will be better too for me than last week. I hope you'll feel better asap and hope you'll have a great week =) huuugs.

thanks

Old Post 01-28-2008 07:52 PM