Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Music and Lyrics forum > I'm not sure if we're still allowed...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
x_T_x
#1 Single Level

I'm not sure if we're still allowed...

..to post instrumentals on this site? I remember we used to exchange them all the time but it looks like there are no threads here now... Can somebody help me? I'm looking for the instrumental version of Free... I've tried YouTube.. Nothing.. Please help? xxxxXXX

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-08-2011 05:35 PM
x_T_x is offline Click Here to See the Profile for x_T_x Click here to Send x_T_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_T_x Add x_T_x to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno
Triple Platinum Record Level

i never knew there was an instrumental version of free

if anyone has it, please upload it.

anyway, this is a "multimedia" thread i've started a while ago: http://pink.shread.net/forum/showth...threadid=189484

the only instrumentals on there are gtps and dlmgm so far. i hope people will upload everything they have so that i can update the thread

Old Post 11-08-2011 05:41 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
x_T_x
#1 Single Level

Oh man, that's such a shame. I think that Free is my favourite song of hers. It's just beautiful. There are really no words!

But no, I don't think there ever was an instrumental version even back when we used to send them back and forth, but I guess I was just hoping there might be one now

It sounds like such a difficult song to recreate as well, otherwise I'd give it a go

Thank you for the link to this thread, there used to be soo many more than just GTPS and DLMGM.. The good ol' days, eh?

Thanks again.. xx

Old Post 11-08-2011 05:45 PM
x_T_x is offline Click Here to See the Profile for x_T_x Click here to Send x_T_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_T_x Add x_T_x to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by x_T_x
Oh man, that's such a shame. I think that Free is my favourite song of hers. It's just beautiful. There are really no words!

But no, I don't think there ever was an instrumental version even back when we used to send them back and forth, but I guess I was just hoping there might be one now

It sounds like such a difficult song to recreate as well, otherwise I'd give it a go

Thank you for the link to this thread, there used to be soo many more than just GTPS and DLMGM.. The good ol' days, eh?

Thanks again.. xx

oh yeah i know i used to have a lot... and then my harddrive broke and i've lost everything on it. i loved the jlap instrumental. it wasn't karaoke or with her voice reduced in the background, but an actual instrumental.

and yes, i agree. free is brilliant one of the best songs ever made.

Old Post 11-08-2011 05:53 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
x_T_x
#1 Single Level

YES I remember the JLAP instrumental, ohhh I miss them all! I used to have the whole of Missundaztood as instrumentals. Oh those were the days And yes, Free is perfect, just like her..xxX

Old Post 11-08-2011 06:14 PM