Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Pink on Graham Norton (1/12/2017) - Media Thread
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
He was part of Take That in the 90s and has had a great solo career afterwards in the UK and Europe. Unless you’re accustomed to his “sense of humor”, he is rather off putting. I know a little bit about him but I still think he took it a little too far.

Also, when Pink gets up to sing, he fully checks out her butt

yeah Robbie has a rather weird sense of humour and he's kind of a womanizer but you gotta admit he has great songs. And he's great live. I saw both his swing concert and a GH tour because my ex likes him and he's good

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-02-2017 07:32 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
patr!k
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
Yea I have no idea who Robbie is until this show but I’m not a fan either. He honestly just seems like a mean person.

Well if this was the first time you saw Robbie, no wonder. He isn't mean. Honestly he can be quiet sweet person, he can be nice, but this is him, he doesn't pretend to be someone else, he spent years being this "****y" boy back in the day, he built his image and yeah... he could seem mean to people, perhaps the reason he never became famous in the States, but otherwise he's is a great guy, has it's own head and great music. Saw him life couple months ago and he carried the stadium show so brilliantly.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-03-2017 12:24 PM
patr!k is offline Click Here to See the Profile for patr!k Click here to Send patr!k a Private Message Visit patr!k's homepage! Find more posts by patr!k Add patr!k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote