Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma official video
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
grenno
Triple Platinum Record Level

Combine an Aquarius Sun’s radical inventiveness with a Virgo Moon’s instincts for clear thinking and forensic research and the result is a Sun/Moon pairing that will not only seek the truth but will actually find it. Astrologer Bil Tierney says this pairing is “not afraid to be exposed to knowledge and will not tolerate censorship.”

Lol

Aquarius Sun Virgo Moon (for guys)

"His Illumination: Can Deal with Reality.

His Dark Side: Detached Emotionally.

He belongs to MENSA, no doubt. This man is very smart. Some people build walls around them to protect themselves. His barrier is raw emotional detachment. It gives me the chills just thinking about how cold and aloof he can be. And yet, he has such strong skills in communicating, and presents such a pleasant demeanor, that some of the less observant of us fail to notice that he continually distances himself. He will not take much initiative in the pursuit of a relationship. He does well, however, in fields requiring high visibility and public contact. He is good as a teacher, salesman, journalist, or speech writer. People love him. His secret desire, no doubt, is to invent the computer that can replace the doctor or nutritionist. He has some pretty far reaching, innovative, humanitarian ideas. He has many friends for all his aloofness and outspokenness. That is because people can sense a basically good heart. His nervous system is fragile, and if he smokes he compounds damage to his susceptible lungs. He does not have the sort of good looks that drive women wild. But upon closer examination he has an earnest, decent sort of good looks. Rather squeaky clean. Speaking of clean, you had better be. He will not be the least offended if you stop to brush your teeth before going to bed. If you take breaks from your romantic candlelight dinner to put the pans in the dishwasher it will not break the spell for him. This is one of the few men who can deal with reality. He appreciates order and admires neatness. If I made him sound boring, he is not. He has a lot of exciting, unpredictable things happen to him in his life. Your days with him will never be dull. He just doesn't go around looking for adventure. Adventure comes to his door. You might also come to his door, especially if you are a Gemini, Aquarius, or Capricorn, and catch yourself a good man."

Lol

Last edited by grenno on 12-03-2017 at 01:55 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-03-2017 01:53 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
Combine an Aquarius Sun’s radical inventiveness with a Virgo Moon’s instincts for clear thinking and forensic research and the result is a Sun/Moon pairing that will not only seek the truth but will actually find it. Astrologer Bil Tierney says this pairing is “not afraid to be exposed to knowledge and will not tolerate censorship.”

Lol

Aquarius Sun Virgo Moon (for guys)

"His Illumination: Can Deal with Reality.

His Dark Side: Detached Emotionally.

He belongs to MENSA, no doubt. This man is very smart. Some people build walls around them to protect themselves. His barrier is raw emotional detachment. It gives me the chills just thinking about how cold and aloof he can be. And yet, he has such strong skills in communicating, and presents such a pleasant demeanor, that some of the less observant of us fail to notice that he continually distances himself. He will not take much initiative in the pursuit of a relationship. He does well, however, in fields requiring high visibility and public contact. He is good as a teacher, salesman, journalist, or speech writer. People love him. His secret desire, no doubt, is to invent the computer that can replace the doctor or nutritionist. He has some pretty far reaching, innovative, humanitarian ideas. He has many friends for all his aloofness and outspokenness. That is because people can sense a basically good heart. His nervous system is fragile, and if he smokes he compounds damage to his susceptible lungs. He does not have the sort of good looks that drive women wild. But upon closer examination he has an earnest, decent sort of good looks. Rather squeaky clean. Speaking of clean, you had better be. He will not be the least offended if you stop to brush your teeth before going to bed. If you take breaks from your romantic candlelight dinner to put the pans in the dishwasher it will not break the spell for him. This is one of the few men who can deal with reality. He appreciates order and admires neatness. If I made him sound boring, he is not. He has a lot of exciting, unpredictable things happen to him in his life. Your days with him will never be dull. He just doesn't go around looking for adventure. Adventure comes to his door. You might also come to his door, especially if you are a Gemini, Aquarius, or Capricorn, and catch yourself a good man."

Lol

Nice read good to know you! Besides the fact that I am super organized and need order and cleanness at home and at work, we totally are opposites lol. Love what this thread has become. Hilarious

Old Post 12-03-2017 05:38 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Nice read good to know you! Besides the fact that I am super organized and need order and cleanness at home and at work, we totally are opposites lol. Love what this thread has become. Hilarious

I find it weird... I don't think I am THAT aloof/distanced or emotionally detached

Also, I heard being Aquarian with an ascendant in Cancer is not a great thing It's like this chill guy (Aquarius) being annoyed with his too emotional and whiny friend (Cancer), both living in the same body (me )

That's how a friend explained it to me once... I should look into it and look up some sites lol

Oh, and I have to do the 16 personalities thing again. But I think I got the mediator.

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
and i'm your love child because i'm ISFJ

Haha yay!! Our family is growing

Old Post 12-03-2017 06:29 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

Btw Carey's back to being stupid as fck by complaining about seedless watermelons which are obviously a GMO product and OMG GMO IS SO FCKIN BAD YOU GUYS THEY CREATE EVIL SEEDLESS WATERMELONS WITH THAT DEVIL-MADE *****!!!4!!

Now i'm seriously asking the question how P!nk can tolerate to be married to someone so dumb and ignorant

Old Post 12-11-2017 10:11 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

What is this thread?

P.S. I have been side eyeing Carey Hart ever since it became known that he supports a white supremacist.

Last edited by nique on 12-12-2017 at 05:27 PM

Old Post 12-12-2017 05:17 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by nique
What is this thread?

P.S. I have been side eyeing Carey Hart ever since it became known that he supports a white supremacist.

first it was about a video, then someone mentioned their annoyance of Carey and we went on about that for a while then it turned into horoscopes and personality tests it's multi-functional!

He supports a white supremacist? Wow that is a new level of low even from him

Old Post 12-12-2017 05:52 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
first it was about a video, then someone mentioned their annoyance of Carey and we went on about that for a while then it turned into horoscopes and personality tests it's multi-functional!

Hahaha this thread is really the best.

Old Post 12-12-2017 05:54 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Btw Carey's back to being stupid as fck by complaining about seedless watermelons which are obviously a GMO product and OMG GMO IS SO FCKIN BAD YOU GUYS THEY CREATE EVIL SEEDLESS WATERMELONS WITH THAT DEVIL-MADE *****!!!4!!

Now i'm seriously asking the question how P!nk can tolerate to be married to someone so dumb and ignorant

He's so ignorant. Does he know the wine they're drinking and the grapes they're growing are the result of years' work called grapevine breeding? And you can do the same with watermelon?

He comes off so agressive and annoying.

Also, at some parts of the world people can only avoid starvation because of GMO stuff. They are obviously not priviliged American men who live in a bubble and think the middle east is the devil, GMO is poison and pills are worse than guns.

Last edited by AlrightSir on 12-12-2017 at 06:18 PM

Old Post 12-12-2017 06:14 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Ok about the watermelon discussion. What exactly is he wrong about that makes him so “stupid and ignorant”? I just want to understand your view on it too.

Old Post 12-12-2017 06:16 PM
nique
Double Platinum

quote:

Complaining while being served on a private jet. He says some dumb things at times. I tried to give him the BOTD but whatever. Not my problem.

As for the white supremacist thing. I made a thread about it a while ago. It is probably deleted. In short one of his friends posted a pic on the gram about how white men are being oppressed or something and he liked it. So I ended up getting into an exchange with both of them. In hindsight I wish I had said nothing and just unfollowed him.

Old Post 12-12-2017 06:31 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Complaining while being served on a private jet. He says some dumb things at times. I tried to give him the BOTD but whatever. Not my problem.

As for the white supremacist thing. I made a thread about it a while ago. It is probably deleted. In short one of his friends posted a pic on the gram about how white men are being oppressed or something and he liked it. So I ended up getting into an exchange with both of them. In hindsight I wish I had said nothing and just unfollowed him.

So he liked a picture and that makes him support that? I donno I like loads of pics and it’s not always that I read the **** people write beneath it. Did you actually have a chat with him about it and he was clearly stating that?

Old Post 12-12-2017 06:35 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk

I find it interesting that he swings on both sides of the extreme political spectrum. He seems to adore the gold ole' wild west gun slinging 'merica and apparently he supports a white supremacists (idk how true this is ) but then rants about GMO food, plastic free water bottles and may/may not be an anti-vaccinator which all tend to be far left perspectives.

Anyways, I personally think we shouldn't crucify Carey bc of how we interpret what he posts on instagram. He seems like a good reasonable guy in his interviews. Then again I'm not the type of person to delete someone from my social media bc i disagree with them. I like to get an idea of how the other side thinks.

Old Post 12-12-2017 06:49 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk

Also, if Carey is as terrible as how you guys are portraying him than that is a poor reflection on how pink is in real life. She's not ignorant and isn't a passive bystander so she must be complicit on the down low.

Last edited by Kr@zy4P!nk on 12-12-2017 at 07:00 PM

Old Post 12-12-2017 06:56 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
So he liked a picture and that makes him support that? I donno I like loads of pics and it’s not always that I read the **** people write beneath it. Did you actually have a chat with him about it and he was clearly stating that?

Old news. And no, I wouldn't call it a chat.

Old Post 12-12-2017 06:59 PM
» Dani

quote:
Old news. And no, I wouldn't call it a chat.

Whatever. You get what I meant. Is it your interpretation or did he actually say anything that was clear that this was the case?

Old Post 12-12-2017 07:02 PM