Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma official video
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Norway
Top 100 Charts Level

It's just the same colors. P!nk is telling a story whereas that girl Anitta is just shaking her *** in sexy clothes.
Anitta didn't invent the 50s aesthetics.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-22-2017 09:29 PM
Norway is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Norway Click here to Send Norway a Private Message Visit Norway's homepage! Find more posts by Norway Add Norway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
lol you seem to be the only one obsessed with it and that is saying something considering how much Dani loves Channing!

Just teasing you.

I noticed it the first time I watched it and had to rewind to make sure lol

Old Post 11-23-2017 01:29 AM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

I like it. She looks hot & I love her dancing. Not what I expected though. I'm a bit over Carey (I know🙊 But I find him a whinger) so I was hoping for a clip more like try. I guess considering the song is hugely about herself & Carey that was stupid thinking lol but yeah, nice work.

Old Post 11-23-2017 04:27 AM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by skye
I like it. She looks hot & I love her dancing. Not what I expected though. I'm a bit over Carey (I know🙊 But I find him a whinger) so I was hoping for a clip more like try. I guess considering the song is hugely about herself & Carey that was stupid thinking lol but yeah, nice work.

Haha, everyone seems to be over Carey but Pink I don’t mind Channing though

Old Post 11-23-2017 06:35 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Haha, everyone seems to be over Carey but Pink I don’t mind Channing though

Lol

Old Post 11-23-2017 10:27 AM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

Carey iS her husband, and the song is about him, so the emphasis is where it should be?

I don't mind Pink's obsession with her husband. Like, that's a marriage for you. Otherwise, if your aren't obsessed with your significant other, then you are singing about your ex...and only Taylor Swift has a total litany of "my new ex did me wrong" songs--- which TOTALLY BORE me to death, btw.

Really liked the aesthetics in this video. LOVED the details, including how each sofa was covered with plastic. I've actually slept on a 50s era sofa several times in my grandmother's home. It was covered in plastic, just like in the video, and it stuck to my skin! So that makes this Pink vid extra special, because I could really "bring" that memory with me.

And it was well done on a lot of levels. Not disappointed at all.

Old Post 11-23-2017 04:50 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by blackrosefore
Taylor Swift has a total litany of "my new ex did me wrong" songs---

Ooooo! Something for me. Haha.

My comment was meant as a little joke. But you are right. Of course we want Pink to do what she wants and sing about her life. That's what I love about her music. It's real and it's true and it's naked. Her music is honest, and that is why I always have loved and supported her.

Old Post 11-23-2017 05:59 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

I love the video, from start to finish!

I was afraid we'll get some abomination like True Love since it's pretty much the same song, but am super glad they actually put effort into this and had fun with it! Love the 50s aesthetics and critique on past's and today's society, the fun dances, the production, direction, etc. ... everything! ♡

Loving this era so far!

Old Post 11-24-2017 12:12 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Such perfection.

Old Post 11-24-2017 01:48 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

5 trending. Almost 9 million views.
30 US iTunes

Last edited by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! on 11-24-2017 at 02:45 PM

Old Post 11-24-2017 02:43 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

I don't think there been such a fun video since stupid girls

Old Post 11-24-2017 06:49 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

10 million views already.

Old Post 11-24-2017 10:52 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
10 million views already.

Old Post 11-24-2017 11:16 PM
skye
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by blackrosefore
Carey iS her husband, and the song is about him, so the emphasis is where it should be?

I don't mind Pink's obsession with her husband. Like, that's a marriage for you. Otherwise, if your aren't obsessed with your significant other, then you are singing about your ex...and only Taylor Swift has a total litany of "my new ex did me wrong" songs--- which TOTALLY BORE me to death, btw.

I don't mind pinks obsession with her husband, Infact so what & beautiful trauma are 2 of my fave songs. I just find him a sook & irritating personally lol. I was hoping the clip wouldn't have to necessarily have a direct spin off of the song like a soapy, I would have liked more of a try type of clip if that makes sense. But like I said, it's still a nice clip, but not her best.

Old Post 11-24-2017 11:40 PM
Vasili82
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by skye
I don't mind pinks obsession with her husband, Infact so what & beautiful trauma are 2 of my fave songs. I just find him a sook & irritating personally lol. I was hoping the clip wouldn't have to necessarily have a direct spin off of the song like a soapy, I would have liked more of a try type of clip if that makes sense. But like I said, it's still a nice clip, but not her best.

What makes you think that Carey is a 'sook' and 'irritating'?

If we're being honest, Alecia is, evidently, the bigger sook.

Old Post 11-26-2017 01:57 AM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote