Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma official video
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ILPINK
Platinum Level

I love it, it's so funny !

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-21-2017 08:05 PM
ILPINK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ILPINK Click here to Send ILPINK a Private Message Find more posts by ILPINK Add ILPINK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

After watching it a second time I somehow imagine that teasing part being one of his dreams at night. No?

Also, did anyone notice they are dancing in the drugs? Again, LOVE the details.

This video is a masterpiece.

Old Post 11-21-2017 08:53 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purple18

What do they mean as "P!nk stand-in" in the credits?

Not sure. The only thing I could think of is this part. It's just a half second or something. I noticed it when it changed to the "drunk" blurred part, but maybe it's just the angle.

Attachment: pc.jpg
This has been downloaded 104 time(s).

Old Post 11-21-2017 09:06 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

#8 on Youtube trending video!!

ps - no one has mentioned channings boner lol

Old Post 11-21-2017 09:23 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Awesome!

It's cause of his dream about his wife and that other chick

Last edited by Dani on 11-21-2017 at 09:31 PM

Old Post 11-21-2017 09:28 PM
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Not sure. The only thing I could think of is this part. It's just a half second or something. I noticed it when it changed to the "drunk" blurred part, but maybe it's just the angle.
hmm yeah i dunno it's not like she would need it for the dancing or whatever... strange.

Old Post 11-21-2017 09:46 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!

lol you seem to be the only one obsessed with it and that is saying something considering how much Dani loves Channing!

Just teasing you.

Old Post 11-21-2017 09:47 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
hmm yeah i dunno it's not like she would need it for the dancing or whatever... strange.

It is strange I agree

Old Post 11-21-2017 09:52 PM
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

It was #1 on trending earlier. I love the video. P!nk looks incredible, the theme/colour scheme are stunning and suit her so well. I laughed A LOT, and it has excellent replay value. I love that it's visually perfect but entirely ***ked up. You never know what goes on behind closed doors. ;-)

Old Post 11-21-2017 09:52 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
lol you seem to be the only one obsessed with it and that is saying something considering how much Dani loves Channing!

Just teasing you.

Well, I'd obsess about it too if it was real

Old Post 11-21-2017 09:53 PM
purple18

quote:
It is strange I agree
i looked her up and she is a dancer/choreographer. But knowing p!nk i would find it hard that she could not dance a choreo like that by herself properly, so i am guessing there must be some technical reasons for it.

Back to the video, my favourite part is when they are getting drunk. It's so funny. And I watched with my husband and we laughed and said "that's us" at the same time

Old Post 11-21-2017 09:59 PM
purple18

quote:
Well, I'd obsess about it too if it was real
who knows!

Old Post 11-21-2017 10:00 PM
Dani

quote:
i looked her up and she is a dancer/choreographer. But knowing p!nk i would find it hard that she could not dance a choreo like that by herself properly, so i am guessing there must be some technical reasons for it.

Back to the video, my favourite part is when they are getting drunk. It's so funny. And I watched with my husband and we laughed and said "that's us" at the same time

I did too. But I donno. Maybe it was time consuming so she did some parts.

Haha, love that! Well if I'd to say which one is me or has been me for a long time, it's the bath tub miserable chick with an empty glass waiting for it to be refilled by itself

Old Post 11-21-2017 10:05 PM
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Well if I'd to say which one is me or has been me for a long time, it's the bath tub miserable chick with an empty glass waiting for it to be refilled by itself

Same

Old Post 11-21-2017 10:08 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

What can I say about this video, it's exactly what I expected but better it pops more and it's funnier than I expected
I love the clothes, hair, sarcasm, everything

I perticularly love the hair in the bath

It's very funny and it's near perfect, i think it's my favourite video of hers! Very remanisant of evanescence video for everybodys fool witch I always loved

I'm so happy with it and I think it's a better than perfect second single it's as good as a lead single

Old Post 11-21-2017 10:34 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is online now Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote