Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!nk at American Music Awards 2017
Pages (13): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nique
Double Platinum

What song is this? Is it REM?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-20-2017 01:05 AM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

well......i love them both. song choice was ok imo.

Old Post 11-20-2017 01:06 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk

hmmm. Very underwhelmed.

Old Post 11-20-2017 01:07 AM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
genouillefromdc
#1 Video and Single Level

Everybody hurts by REM

Old Post 11-20-2017 01:08 AM
genouillefromdc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for genouillefromdc Click here to Send genouillefromdc a Private Message Find more posts by genouillefromdc Add genouillefromdc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns

Loved the opening!! Awesome to see them together on stage!

Old Post 11-20-2017 01:08 AM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

Thought it sounded familiar.

I remember when Diana hosted that show. She had about 388794 costume changes.

Old Post 11-20-2017 01:09 AM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
betsyb3

They sounded awesome!!

Old Post 11-20-2017 01:19 AM
betsyb3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for betsyb3 Click here to Send betsyb3 a Private Message Find more posts by betsyb3 Add betsyb3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

i felt like p!nk was waiting to be outsung...almost held back. cause shes so cute humble. but it was nice and nice seeing them together.

Old Post 11-20-2017 01:33 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
well......i love them both. song choice was ok imo.

Yea, there was way better songs to choose from that would work with both their voices.

Old Post 11-20-2017 01:33 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns

It didn't look like a competition and that's nice, because it wasn't meant to be one.

And both have awesome and strong voices. Of course I prefer P!nk's, but I can appreciate them both.

Old Post 11-20-2017 01:35 AM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink gurl

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
Yea, there was way better songs to choose from that would work with both their voices.

The way I see the song choice was to remind people of hope for the new year, and how this year we have all hurt because of the events that have unfolded. I thought the song choice was perfect for the kind of year we had.

Old Post 11-20-2017 01:38 AM
pink gurl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink gurl Click here to Send pink gurl a Private Message Visit pink gurl's homepage! Find more posts by pink gurl Add pink gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by pink gurl
The way I see the song choice was to remind people of hope for the new year, and how this year we have all hurt because of the events that have unfolded. I thought the song choice was perfect for the kind of year we had.

I agree with that for sure

Old Post 11-20-2017 01:56 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
i felt like p!nk was waiting to be outsung...almost held back. cause shes so cute humble. but it was nice and nice seeing them together.

Thatís exactly how I felt. Alecia was definitely holding back.

Canít wait for BT performance !

Last edited by RiceNorim on 11-20-2017 at 02:03 AM

Old Post 11-20-2017 01:57 AM
_O(+>_
Needs Rehab Level

Any videos yet ?

Old Post 11-20-2017 01:59 AM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns

quote:
Originally posted by _O(+>_
Any videos yet ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgmA8OPXA3A

Old Post 11-20-2017 02:03 AM