Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!nk at American Music Awards 2017
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

That was a realy nice behind the scenes look! Im so looking forward to this performance, seeing that she's doing some kind of high energy stunt thingy I think it will be pink followed by Kelly (giving her time to get out of her equipment) and then a duet. Or duet, Kelly (giving her time to get into equipment) then pink, anyway I don't care I'm really really looking forward to hearing beautiful trauma again, for me it was the song of the Hollywood bowl

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-17-2017 10:15 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dfantasy
World Tour Level

I hope they release a Behind the scenes look!

Old Post 11-17-2017 10:30 AM
dfantasy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dfantasy Click here to Send dfantasy a Private Message Visit dfantasy's homepage! Find more posts by dfantasy Add dfantasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

So excited!

Old Post 11-17-2017 12:34 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

I had the idea just now that maybe shes going to be performing off the side of the AMA building or a surrounding building...making a REAL entrance. :-P

Old Post 11-17-2017 06:08 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

Can't wait ♡

Old Post 11-17-2017 06:50 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
I had the idea just now that maybe shes going to be performing off the side of the AMA building or a surrounding building...making a REAL entrance. :-P

That’s what it looks like... she’s gonna walk down the side and jump off it while singing....? Lord imagine if she does. And then she walks in the building still singing.

“Just.... the sheer height of it”

“I’m just not sure if I’ll even be able to breath up there”

Old Post 11-17-2017 11:56 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
#P!nkCh!ckey*
Major Label Level

Yeah I just saw the TMZ video, she's 34 stories up! that's insane!

Old Post 11-18-2017 06:43 AM
#P!nkCh!ckey* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for #P!nkCh!ckey* Click here to Send #P!nkCh!ckey* a Private Message Find more posts by #P!nkCh!ckey* Add #P!nkCh!ckey* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by #P!nkCh!ckey*

Crazy ****.

https://twitter.com/nl_pink_fangirl...770877053677568

Old Post 11-18-2017 07:28 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Does anyone know what time this? Sweden time? Or is there a way I can find this info myself?

Old Post 11-18-2017 07:31 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by #P!nkCh!ckey*
on a hotel building.

So she's really gonna ***** up a hotel lobby

Sorry, sorry! *slowly backs out of the room*

Old Post 11-18-2017 08:22 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lettya
Major Label Level

http://tmz.me/sgsBIko
Crazy stuff !! I love it !!

Old Post 11-18-2017 09:29 AM
Lettya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lettya Click here to Send Lettya a Private Message Visit Lettya's homepage! Find more posts by Lettya Add Lettya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

Ok, this time it's really insane!!

If done well, it could really be one of the most awesome performances in (ama) history. Can't wait!!

Old Post 11-18-2017 09:50 AM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Crazy ****.

https://twitter.com/nl_pink_fangirl...770877053677568

Omg!!!!! Holy
**** she’s actually performing like that. That is soooo much courage and talent. I could not hang in the air at that height

Old Post 11-18-2017 09:55 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by Lettya
http://tmz.me/sgsBIko
Crazy stuff !! I love it !!

Those TMZ comments are ridiculous tho,
So dumb lmfao

Old Post 11-18-2017 09:58 AM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Wow, I'm really impressed and shocked she's taking this on, this is huge!!!
She's always pushing the boundaries, I'm so excited for this performance!! I hope it goes well for her she's so fearless taking this on

When will it be broadcast? It's not live is it?

Old Post 11-18-2017 10:22 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote