Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!nk at American Music Awards 2017
Pages (13): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cRosKy
Major Label Level

I'm sure I won't recover. We do not deserve her y'all. She could be the greatest human being (if human at all )

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-20-2017 03:17 AM
cRosKy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cRosKy Click here to Send cRosKy a Private Message Find more posts by cRosKy Add cRosKy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
insanepinkfan
#1 Single Level

That made me really nervous!! It was great, and she sounded great. Proud fan

Old Post 11-20-2017 03:18 AM
insanepinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for insanepinkfan Click here to Send insanepinkfan a Private Message Visit insanepinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by insanepinkfan Add insanepinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk
Triple Platinum Record Level

That was a pretty cool performance.

Her voice control was way better than anybody else that performed tonight.

Old Post 11-20-2017 03:18 AM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
OMG!!!!! BEAUTIFUL TRAUMA CIDEO OUT TUESDAY!! With Channing Tatum. Lots of bright colours with p!nk playing stereotypical housewife look.

11/21

Omg I just died

Old Post 11-20-2017 05:05 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by supervinreturns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgmA8OPXA3A

Hahaha I cry. Looool.

Ok, that was just great! Last minute of it was perfect. And I agree Pink was holding back a bit, at least in the beginning. Also she didn’t look that happy for some reason but maybe it’s just the quality.

Old Post 11-20-2017 05:13 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
I agree. No performance has ever been done like that. That’s gonna go down in history like her 2010 Grammys in the air performance.

I wish we saw audience reaction tho.

when I'm trying to watch a performance I hate audience reaction, but I wouldn't mind a whole side by side reaction video to come out after

Old Post 11-20-2017 05:47 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

I.can't.wait.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bbs0jwzl3x6/

Can he join her on tour too?

Old Post 11-20-2017 05:49 AM
P!NK Freak

In. Awe.

How does she keep topping herself?

Old Post 11-20-2017 06:11 AM
P!NK Freak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NK Freak Click here to Send P!NK Freak a Private Message Find more posts by P!NK Freak Add P!NK Freak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Hahaha I cry. Looool.

Ok, that was just great! Last minute of it was perfect. And I agree Pink was holding back a bit, at least in the beginning. Also she didn’t look that happy for some reason but maybe it’s just the quality.

I felt like she was a bit annoyed by something too. Maybe because Kelly was a bit messy here and there and she turned into full fan mode at the end & finishing the song earlier?

The duet was rather Kelly's dream coming true than a meaningful duet but they were both good. I liked their solo performances better tho.

Old Post 11-20-2017 06:23 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

BT was amazing live. She's totally crazy and I love it!

Old Post 11-20-2017 06:24 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
I felt like she was a bit annoyed by something too. Maybe because Kelly was a bit messy here and there and she turned into full fan mode at the end & finishing the song earlier?

The duet was rather Kelly's dream coming true than a meaningful duet but they were both good. I liked their solo performances better tho.

Yeah. Something was up. I didn’t feel any connection between them two either up until the end. I wish it came a bit earlier. Other than that it was a good and touching performance

Old Post 11-20-2017 07:09 AM
Donna

I didn't get the annoyance thing at all. I feel she always pulls those faces when she duets. It's prob concentration. That was amazing I was completely in awe wish I was there

Old Post 11-20-2017 07:42 AM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dfantasy
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by Donna
I didn't get the annoyance thing at all. I feel she always pulls those faces when she duets. It's prob concentration. That was amazing I was completely in awe wish I was there

I guess it looks like a resting bit*h face that was misinterpreted, and also given their history lol

Old Post 11-20-2017 09:20 AM
dfantasy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dfantasy Click here to Send dfantasy a Private Message Visit dfantasy's homepage! Find more posts by dfantasy Add dfantasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha

OMG that duet.. i loved it.

And damn that performance, woman you nailed it. And they are presenting her as a mega star in the media...

SO COOL

Old Post 11-20-2017 09:44 AM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

Wow, her performance on the hotel wall was impressive, to say the least. Beautiful vocals. I can't believe her, how she keeps blowing all our minds!

Love her.

I've never really liked Everybody hurts so at a first listen I didn't feel so much. I also think I'm getting quite spoiled by her. At a second listen I was more impressed by both of their vocals. On a third I might start to like the song

Old Post 11-20-2017 01:11 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote