Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma Tour Pre-sale For Shread Net Members
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
It is a big joke. Actually I'm kinda planning on skipping Europe.

But.... Birthday Show.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-10-2017 08:35 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
But.... Birthday Show.

Well, if she's in Stockholm on my birthday then that's gonna happen otherwise no. I'm not doing any other shows than Stockholm. I said it now and I'll stick to it.

Old Post 10-10-2017 08:41 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*P!nK AsHeS*
Triple Platinum Record Level

Early entry for $372 still available for St Louis

Old Post 10-10-2017 08:44 PM
*P!nK AsHeS* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *P!nK AsHeS* Click here to Send *P!nK AsHeS* a Private Message Visit *P!nK AsHeS*'s homepage! Find more posts by *P!nK AsHeS* Add *P!nK AsHeS* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Fyi guys there is loads of wild heart tickets or pit tickets up on this website at rediculose prices and most if them require you to buy 2-4 tickets...

It's heartbreaking to think they should be our tickets and scumbags are out there making money out of them

https://www.vividseats.com/concerts...24-2485058.html

that is fckin disgusting and i read a few pages back that someone SOLD the shreadnet codes?! The world is so fcked up, i hate people so much

Old Post 10-10-2017 09:25 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paulomcfc
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Well, if she's in Stockholm on my birthday then that's gonna happen otherwise no. I'm not doing any other shows than Stockholm. I said it now and I'll stick to it.

I'm screenshoting this to show uou in 2 weeks when were in Facebook chat scrambling around for tickets 🤣

Old Post 10-10-2017 09:26 PM
paulomcfc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for paulomcfc Click here to Send paulomcfc a Private Message Find more posts by paulomcfc Add paulomcfc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by paulomcfc
I'm screenshoting this to show uou in 2 weeks when were in Facebook chat scrambling around for tickets 🤣

I'm serious.

Old Post 10-10-2017 09:48 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote