Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma Tour Pre-sale For Shread Net Members
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Agnes
Triple Platinum Record Level

What is this "User ID"? Where can I find it? Is it a nickname? or some code?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-09-2017 11:23 AM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Agnes
What is this "User ID"? Where can I find it? Is it a nickname? or some code?

It's your username (Agnes).

Old Post 10-09-2017 11:26 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

And I'm also super, super duper excited this place got it's own pre-sale code. Whooo Whooo for all the old us veterans! Good job keeping it alive!

And how cool would it be if we all got placed in one spot so she can know where we satnd? Like the whole PP section under the stage! <3

Last edited by Agnes on 10-09-2017 at 11:31 AM

Old Post 10-09-2017 11:28 AM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Careyp!nk
Platinum Level

Omg please do this for Europe!!!

Old Post 10-09-2017 11:30 AM
Careyp!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Careyp!nk Click here to Send Careyp!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Careyp!nk Add Careyp!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
It's your username (Agnes).
Thanks Dani! But can't anyone use any of our nicknames and the date we've jonied?

Can I also use other email than the one have on my profile? Cuz the one I have doesn't work...

Old Post 10-09-2017 11:30 AM
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Agnes
Thanks Dani! But can't anyone use any of our nicknames and the date we've jonied?

Can I also use other email than the one have on my profile? Cuz the one I have doesn't work...

This was my first thought actually. That someone else can easily do this, but oh well. This is the way they want it. I used my other email, so I think it's ok.

Old Post 10-09-2017 11:35 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
Nooo It's the best position youlll see everything super close up and might be able to touch P!nk (Well that sounded creepy)

Hahaha!!!

Old Post 10-09-2017 11:49 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
This was my first thought actually. That someone else can easily do this, but oh well. This is the way they want it. I used my other email, so I think it's ok.
Maybe they think this forum is known only buy the old time fans. Thanks for help!

Old Post 10-09-2017 11:50 AM
*P!nK AsHeS*

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
that's great! that's what i was talking about in another thread, Robbie Williams did the same!

so i hope that in europe, what is now the GA pit will be VIP/Golden Circle with more expensive standing tickets and there will be cheaper standing tickets outside of the heart but still first row around the catwalks

but it sucks that in the US they are doing seats i honestly don't see the point it sucks for you guys ironically, it might be cheaper for some of you to travel to europe and get GA tickets here than finding some in the US.

Doesn’t look like there are any standing tickets outside of the heart. I think inside of the heart is the only GA area, unfortunately.

Old Post 10-09-2017 12:05 PM
*P!nK AsHeS* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *P!nK AsHeS* Click here to Send *P!nK AsHeS* a Private Message Visit *P!nK AsHeS*'s homepage! Find more posts by *P!nK AsHeS* Add *P!nK AsHeS* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *P!nK AsHeS*
Doesn’t look like there are any standing tickets outside of the heart. I think inside of the heart is the only GA area, unfortunately.

Early entry GA and VIP standing is outside I think. That's why it says Early entry does not grant access to the GA pit for the Australia gigs. I think it's nice and fair

Old Post 10-09-2017 12:06 PM
*P!nK AsHeS*

quote:
Early entry GA and VIP standing is outside I think. That's why it says Early entry does not grant access to the GA pit for the Australia gigs.

I think the section would have a number/label on it if there was another area. Looks like it’s too close to the first section of seats to have room for more. I hope I’m wrong, though!

Old Post 10-09-2017 12:08 PM
*P!nK AsHeS* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *P!nK AsHeS* Click here to Send *P!nK AsHeS* a Private Message Visit *P!nK AsHeS*'s homepage! Find more posts by *P!nK AsHeS* Add *P!nK AsHeS* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by *P!nK AsHeS*
yes, i can see that that's why i was saying i hope it is changed for Europe, because from how i understand, it was a similar setup at the TTAL tour for the US, that there was only a small GA pit and the rest of the floor was covered with seats. Which i have never seen in Europe, not with P!nk nor any other artist so i am hoping there will be much more GA for us. you guys should come over here.

Old Post 10-09-2017 12:10 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*P!nK AsHeS*

quote:
yes, i can see that that's why i was saying i hope it is changed for Europe, because from how i understand, it was a similar setup at the TTAL tour for the US, that there was only a small GA pit and the rest of the floor was covered with seats. Which i have never seen in Europe, not with P!nk nor any other artist so i am hoping there will be much more GA for us. you guys should come over here.

Yeah, you guys will probably get an entire floor of GA. I WISH we would get that here. The energy of the crowd when it’s an entire floor of people who queued all day to get up close is the best. I miss those days. But if her European tour really isn’t until next fall, I’m there!

Old Post 10-09-2017 12:12 PM
nooneanymore

quote:
that's great! that's what i was talking about in another thread, Robbie Williams did the same!

so i hope that in europe, what is now the GA pit will be VIP/Golden Circle with more expensive standing tickets and there will be cheaper standing tickets outside of the heart but still first row around the catwalks

but it sucks that in the US they are doing seats i honestly don't see the point it sucks for you guys ironically, it might be cheaper for some of you to travel to europe and get GA tickets here than finding some in the US.

that would be awesome!! hopefully they don't leave the outside area of the stage completely empty and close it off with a barrier and keep the rest of GA there.

It's nerve wracking when you never really know how it will be in the end

Old Post 10-09-2017 12:14 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLD

so excited for this, can't wait for an email. fingers crossed.

Old Post 10-09-2017 12:16 PM
CLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLD Click here to Send CLD a Private Message Find more posts by CLD Add CLD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote