Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Confessions.
Pages (925): « First ... « 918 919 [920] 921 922 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by charl!e
yeah it did hurt a lot, my arm was numb for a while etc. And i went for a few tests but then the numbness(?) disappeared so i kinda forgot about it.. didnt expect this at all. They can take the pain away with cortisone and all that but i feel too young for that crap in my body but thanks D ❤️ Youre the sweetest!
oh that sounds pretty serious. i hope you find a good balance between being active enough and not taking too much medication.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-29-2017 09:05 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
<3 Aah I see. Glad to hear it's not stress-related nor that you're overworked. I think it's quite normal to feel like that if you haven't gotten enough movement during the day or for example fresh air and different kinds of stimulation. We can get tired mentally from sitting inside in an office but still feel the need to do something else creative and get exercise etc. And some people don't need as much sleep as others! I need 8-9 hours to feel my best

Yeah, I have honestly always felt like an under stimulated kid no matter what I'm doing and I'm thinking maybe that's just because I am one lol. My dad is kind of the same, maybe even worse. I think I need to start yoga again. Or something chill. Tv shows and movies make me chill though but I can't do that every day. And I'm too lazy for gym at the moment. And busy getting fat, so yoga at home maybe I wish I could sleep that much. I used to and I do on weekends but monday-friday don't work. Maybe I just need another way to live this life. Not that I'm suffering but oh well

Last edited by » Dani on 11-29-2017 at 11:14 PM

Old Post 11-29-2017 11:11 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Hugs!! I'm very much up and down too. But considering what you've been through lately it's not strange at all to feel very down 30 % of the time. Healing from difficult or even abusive relationships really takes time. Sending you lot's of hugs and love.

I agree with you guys on Carey being annoying. I've thought about unfollowing him many times. I too think he's giving a very douchy impression of him on instagram. Besides all his posing with guns and how he talks back at people who disagree with him I also don't like the way he boasts with their luxury lifestyle while traveling with Pink. Like the many shots from the private jets and his whole attitude about it... Don't get it and don't like it.

<3 <3 <3 Thank you sweetie!

Yeah, exactly. Oh well. We all react differently on stuff happening to and around us so it just says something about him I guess. I never met him and I honestly just care about Pink. So as long as she's happy with him I'm happy for her.

Old Post 11-29-2017 11:20 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Great. I'm 24 and I have a neck hernia. Dr said I'm just out of luck and I'll have to take things easy from now on. stuck in an old body. ***k this.

Damnit Charlie Get better soon! Great thing there are meds! Imagine being without it and suffering.

Old Post 11-29-2017 11:23 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan

having a missed call from a private number in a Pink competition week... yep... cant stop wondering

Old Post 11-30-2017 07:18 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
trueee :/ sucks right? I have to give up on playing soccer and sports. Or I can still do it, but be really careful etc I’m never careful maaan. In the heat of the moment I cant stop myself. Pft. Me and another doc are gonna take through some possibilities. As long as I can queu with you for p!nk, Im fine Milla Vanilla 😄

it does </3. So sorry Charlie, I know how it feels. I hope you and the other doctor finds some solutions and hopefully the limitations won't be permanent.
Haha, right?? Priorities

Old Post 12-01-2017 11:57 AM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
<3 <3 <3 Thank you sweetie!

Yeah, exactly. Oh well. We all react differently on stuff happening to and around us so it just says something about him I guess. I never met him and I honestly just care about Pink. So as long as she's happy with him I'm happy for her.

<3

Yeah exactly. Same, he can do whatever he wants (as long as it doesn't hurt other people) and I'm happy they are really good together.

Old Post 12-01-2017 11:59 AM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by Crazy P!NK Fan
having a missed call from a private number in a Pink competition week... yep... cant stop wondering

I had one missed call from a private number yesterday too Didn't even think about that.. You'd think they'd call again though.

No luck for you yet?

Old Post 12-01-2017 12:00 PM
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
I HAVE PROOF!!

So I’m watching the  Music doc, the making of the album one, and in her opening she says “and your 8 year old has a vaccination”

So the kids do get their shots. Case closed

Thank you! Happy to hear this!

Old Post 12-01-2017 02:50 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

quote:
I had one missed call from a private number yesterday too Didn't even think about that.. You'd think they'd call again though.

No luck for you yet?

They better do!

Nope not yet, but it aint over till its over!!
You trying too?

Old Post 12-01-2017 08:51 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

2.30 am. It could've as well just been 2.30 pm

Old Post 12-02-2017 01:30 AM
toooldtoosmall
#1 Single Level

Confessions ......... I don't own a copy of Beautiful Trauma.......

Old Post 12-13-2017 01:34 AM
toooldtoosmall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toooldtoosmall Click here to Send toooldtoosmall a Private Message Find more posts by toooldtoosmall Add toooldtoosmall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by toooldtoosmall
Confessions ......... I don't own a copy of Beautiful Trauma.......

So you’re streaming?

I confess I bit off a part of my tooth with my other teeth. How’s that even possible?

Old Post 12-13-2017 05:04 AM
toooldtoosmall
#1 Single Level

quote:
So you’re streaming?

I confess I bit off a part of my tooth with my other teeth. How’s that even possible?

Lol streaming ...thats for all you youngsters out there.. Turning a laptop on and off is about as technical as an oldie like me gets.
I dont own a copy of the album and to be truthful I havent even heard it in full yet. I didnt like What About Us and it kinda put me off . I love Beautiful Trauma so I'll be rectifying the situation soon :-)

Old Post 12-13-2017 11:54 PM
toooldtoosmall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toooldtoosmall Click here to Send toooldtoosmall a Private Message Find more posts by toooldtoosmall Add toooldtoosmall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toooldtoosmall
#1 Single Level

quote:
So you’re streaming?

How in the wide wide world do you bite your own teeth ??????????

Old Post 12-13-2017 11:56 PM