Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Confessions.
Pages (925): « First ... « 916 917 [918] 919 920 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
I HAVE PROOF!!

So I’m watching the  Music doc, the making of the album one, and in her opening she says “and your 8 year old has a vaccination”

So the kids do get their shots. Case closed

really? How could i miss that?!

Thank god. That is really a relief. Both because the kids are safe and because it was an ugly dark cloud over my P!nk love

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-21-2017 06:31 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
really? How could i miss that?!

Thank god. That is really a relief. Both because the kids are safe and because it was an ugly dark cloud over my P!nk love

Lol yeah it’s strange timing. I just decided to rewatch it and since we had the conversation just last night, I was like “whaaaaaat”

I didn’t think of this at the time but aren’t there also visa restrictions? Like, you can’t just take a dog into Australia so I can’t imagine that you can get a passport to some countries without being vaccinated. But I don’t have a passport yet so I don’t know.

And even if there aren’t restrictions, it would be completely unwise to take kids to foreign countries and have them in contact with essentially thousands of people and not have them vaccinated

Old Post 11-21-2017 06:50 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
Lol yeah it’s strange timing. I just decided to rewatch it and since we had the conversation just last night, I was like “whaaaaaat”

I didn’t think of this at the time but aren’t there also visa restrictions? Like, you can’t just take a dog into Australia so I can’t imagine that you can get a passport to some countries without being vaccinated. But I don’t have a passport yet so I don’t know.

And even if there aren’t restrictions, it would be completely unwise to take kids to foreign countries and have them in contact with essentially thousands of people and not have them vaccinated

i know right? And that is exactly what people do. You dont even need a foreign country to expose your children to illnesses. People are so so dumb and reckless.

when i went to Oz i got a visa online and they did not ask about vaccinations or it would have been easy to lie about them. Noone asks anything all around Europe either. That is partly because all this is still a debate in law. Anti-vaxxers say it's their constitutional or human right to not vaccinate. So it is especially hard when they say they refuse to not vaccinate because of religious reasons. So yeah this topic is still a subject of change and there are currently different regulations in every country.

Old Post 11-21-2017 07:01 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
i know right? And that is exactly what people do. You dont even need a foreign country to expose your children to illnesses. People are so so dumb and reckless.

when i went to Oz i got a visa online and they did not ask about vaccinations or it would have been easy to lie about them. Noone asks anything all around Europe either. That is partly because all this is still a debate in law. Anti-vaxxers say it's their constitutional or human right to not vaccinate. So it is especially hard when they say they refuse to not vaccinate because of religious reasons. So yeah this topic is still a subject of change and there are currently different regulations in every country.

I never said this but...people who don’t get vaccinated should be locked in a holding cell.

Old Post 11-21-2017 08:21 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

I really feel like ****

Old Post 11-22-2017 08:06 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
I really feel like ****

*hugs*

Attachment: dogheart.jpg
This has been downloaded 39 time(s).

Old Post 11-22-2017 08:43 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
*hugs*

Awww doggies❤️❤️❤️❤️😭😭😭😭😭 (I’m not exaggerating. That smiley is me now hahahah ).

Old Post 11-22-2017 08:57 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Awww doggies❤️❤️❤️❤️😭😭😭😭😭 (I’m not exaggerating. That smiley is me now hahahah ).

S'up? You sick? Or did you kill your TV again?

Old Post 11-22-2017 09:10 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
S'up? You sick? Or did you kill your TV again?

I donno really. I’m just too moody to even stand myself I guess. And on top of that I wish someone could drain some energy out of me and then there’s like everything else in life that’s always happening at the same time. Too many changes make me feel out of balance. BUT. One amazing thing is happening and I hope I’ll be able to tell you all about it❤️🤞

Old Post 11-22-2017 09:20 PM
boink

quote:
I donno really. I’m just too moody to even stand myself I guess. And on top of that I wish someone could drain some energy out of me and then there’s like everything else in life that’s always happening at the same time. Too many changes make me feel out of balance. BUT. One amazing thing is happening and I hope I’ll be able to tell you all about it❤️🤞

OK. Looking forward to you being less moody, uhm, I mean that amazing thing to happen for ya.

Old Post 11-22-2017 09:24 PM
Buffy

Current mood : 😩

Old Post 11-22-2017 10:40 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
OK. Looking forward to you being less moody, uhm, I mean that amazing thing to happen for ya.

Hahah 😂❤️

Old Post 11-23-2017 05:24 AM
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Buffy

You suffering too? My best friend was moody as ***k yesterday too. It must be the full moon

Old Post 11-23-2017 05:25 AM
blackrosefore

quote:
I really feel like ****

That's me, most every day. No. I'm not going to diagnose myself with depression...but I see a lot of depressing things when I am a nurse. The news about the world depresses me further. And I can't shake the foreboding thoughts of the world ending with me having to watch it go bye-bye...

So, I'm sorry you're down.

Old Post 11-23-2017 05:01 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

quote:
Originally posted by Buffy

There's a huge hug for that. I feel like that a lot of the time.

Old Post 11-23-2017 05:02 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote