Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Music and Lyrics forum > Full P!nk Songlist Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.38 average.
Pages (29): « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pinkfan2805
Platinum Level

omg .
i want to hear the un love song !

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-07-2007 10:43 AM
pinkfan2805 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkfan2805 Click here to Send pinkfan2805 a Private Message Visit pinkfan2805's homepage! Find more posts by pinkfan2805 Add pinkfan2805 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LongWayHappyEnd
Platinum Level

"So In Love" needs to be added.

Old Post 04-13-2007 09:25 AM
LongWayHappyEnd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LongWayHappyEnd Click here to Send LongWayHappyEnd a Private Message Visit LongWayHappyEnd's homepage! Find more posts by LongWayHappyEnd Add LongWayHappyEnd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
littlepinkhead
MixTape Level

ok, i have like half of these and i want the other half!
if anyone has them can you add me on myspace then maybe send them too me??

love ya all
xxxx

Old Post 04-13-2007 01:55 PM
littlepinkhead is offline Click Here to See the Profile for littlepinkhead Click here to Send littlepinkhead a Private Message Visit littlepinkhead's homepage! Find more posts by littlepinkhead Add littlepinkhead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MonarC P!nk
#1 Video and Single Level

Question....it may be obvious, but the unreleased songs after the particular era....are they supposed to be unreleased tracks that did not make that particular album?

Since i see quite a few of them are not right (even though i am sure we all presume that quite a few would not be....since its been very funny the way some of her songs have been added over the years). Just wondered how you came to the conclusion for each since you have a section for unknown era unreleased tracks).

Thanks

Michelle

Old Post 04-19-2007 10:36 PM
MonarC P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MonarC P!nk Click here to Send MonarC P!nk a Private Message Visit MonarC P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by MonarC P!nk Add MonarC P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
self_hazard
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by MonarC P!nk
Question....it may be obvious, but the unreleased songs after the particular era....are they supposed to be unreleased tracks that did not make that particular album?

Since i see quite a few of them are not right (even though i am sure we all presume that quite a few would not be....since its been very funny the way some of her songs have been added over the years). Just wondered how you came to the conclusion for each since you have a section for unknown era unreleased tracks).

Thanks

Michelle

Well, basically I looked at the songwriters on the tracks because certain songwriters she only worked with during a certain era. The unknown ones are the ones that I didn't recognise/couldn't work out when they were from. If they're wrong, I'd really like to know and I can fix it

Old Post 04-20-2007 05:20 PM
self_hazard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for self_hazard Click here to Send self_hazard a Private Message Visit self_hazard's homepage! Find more posts by self_hazard Add self_hazard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by self_hazard
Well, basically I looked at the songwriters on the tracks because certain songwriters she only worked with during a certain era. The unknown ones are the ones that I didn't recognise/couldn't work out when they were from. If they're wrong, I'd really like to know and I can fix it

oooh very clever

Old Post 04-20-2007 07:14 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MonarC P!nk
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:

Cool, i get ya. Yes i will do, and was planning to, but sometimes i am lame and things take a lil time when i have to search for things.

Am planning to find the P!nk randomness i have from years ago...lol got stuff scattered randomly except the CD's.
I used to print off updated versions of the eg emi pub list everytime i saw a change, there are quite a few around somewhere. They will have the print date in the corner since i used to do it from uni/work.

I will not do an off the top of the head list since i want to be sure but will let you know *hopefully soon*

Thanks for the reply as I was just wondering if you had some scoop that i was unaware of. Logic is the key tho

Old Post 04-21-2007 06:02 AM
MonarC P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MonarC P!nk Click here to Send MonarC P!nk a Private Message Visit MonarC P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by MonarC P!nk Add MonarC P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

Any chance your gonna leak Leaving For The Last Time?

Old Post 04-21-2007 08:00 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
self_hazard
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by MonarC P!nk
Cool, i get ya. Yes i will do, and was planning to, but sometimes i am lame and things take a lil time when i have to search for things.

Am planning to find the P!nk randomness i have from years ago...lol got stuff scattered randomly except the CD's.
I used to print off updated versions of the eg emi pub list everytime i saw a change, there are quite a few around somewhere. They will have the print date in the corner since i used to do it from uni/work.

I will not do an off the top of the head list since i want to be sure but will let you know *hopefully soon*

Thanks for the reply as I was just wondering if you had some scoop that i was unaware of. Logic is the key tho

Thanks

Old Post 04-22-2007 05:59 PM
self_hazard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for self_hazard Click here to Send self_hazard a Private Message Visit self_hazard's homepage! Find more posts by self_hazard Add self_hazard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AmyanvPINKFAN
Needs Rehab Level

Ok, kinda dumb question, whats the bside? where do you find these songs? lots of those listed on your post are songs I like, but have only heard them on either internet(not downloadable or not free) or when she sang on wembley DVD.

Old Post 06-02-2007 08:03 PM
AmyanvPINKFAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AmyanvPINKFAN Click here to Send AmyanvPINKFAN a Private Message Find more posts by AmyanvPINKFAN Add AmyanvPINKFAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by AmyanvPINKFAN
Ok, kinda dumb question, whats the bside? where do you find these songs? lots of those listed on your post are songs I like, but have only heard them on either internet(not downloadable or not free) or when she sang on wembley DVD.
you can find some bsides on the released singles
like heartbreaker is on the stupid girls single
delerium&free > trouble single
words > nobody knows single
crash&burn > u+ur hand single
disconnected > who knew single

Old Post 06-02-2007 08:59 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AmyanvPINKFAN
Needs Rehab Level

ah thanks! that clears up the 'mystery' for me.

Old Post 06-02-2007 10:44 PM
AmyanvPINKFAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AmyanvPINKFAN Click here to Send AmyanvPINKFAN a Private Message Find more posts by AmyanvPINKFAN Add AmyanvPINKFAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1P!nk_lover
Triple Platinum Record Level

Is really the song Tell Me Why (Rah Diggah feat. P!nk) from the IND era?? I thought it was from the CTMH era!

Old Post 06-03-2007 07:49 AM
1P!nk_lover is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1P!nk_lover Click here to Send 1P!nk_lover a Private Message Find more posts by 1P!nk_lover Add 1P!nk_lover to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
self_hazard
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by 1P!nk_lover
Is really the song Tell Me Why (Rah Diggah feat. P!nk) from the IND era?? I thought it was from the CTMH era!

Well I heard nothing of it until the IND era so unless someone comes and gives me the info that says otherwise..............

Old Post 06-03-2007 05:34 PM
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Well I heard nothing of it until the IND era so unless someone comes and gives me the info that says otherwise..............

It was released IND era but im pretty sure it was recorded around CTMH / M!ss era

Doesnt sounds very INDish

Old Post 06-04-2007 10:53 AM