Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Music and Lyrics forum > Full P!nk Songlist Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.38 average.
Pages (29): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Greatstars!!
Platinum Level

I can't get any of the ones that aren't on cd besides the lisa marie presley because I havethe cd but besides that I don't haveany, can somebody post some...please

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-17-2006 07:49 PM
Greatstars!! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Greatstars!! Click here to Send Greatstars!! a Private Message Find more posts by Greatstars!! Add Greatstars!! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mélan!e
MixTape Level

Woowww!!! and anybody have all this songs ? lol I would have some of them

Old Post 02-11-2006 12:36 PM
Mélan!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mélan!e Click here to Send Mélan!e a Private Message Visit Mélan!e's homepage! Find more posts by Mélan!e Add Mélan!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Flyspeck
Major Label Level

I've been looking through the list, and it is a great list.

But I think there is quite a few on there that don't really count. In the live only "tracks", Beautiful is listed... but she never sang the full song or anything... and that just seems like an attempt at trying to list everything she's ever sung, whether it just be one line from another song or something.

I dunno, it just seems a bit silly! Not being rude or anything... its a great list.

Still really interested in the Lady May Remix of GTPS. I really want to get hold of that! Anyone know where?

Old Post 02-18-2006 10:22 PM
Flyspeck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Flyspeck Click here to Send Flyspeck a Private Message Find more posts by Flyspeck Add Flyspeck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VIPgirl
MixTape Level

Thats good, but can anybody send to me hyperlink of one of the american or english free music site, where I can find some her songs like from the 1st albom, or her last song?

Old Post 02-19-2006 05:26 PM
VIPgirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VIPgirl Click here to Send VIPgirl a Private Message Find more posts by VIPgirl Add VIPgirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by VIPgirl
Thats good, but can anybody send to me hyperlink of one of the american or english free music site, where I can find some her songs like from the 1st albom, or her last song?

Buy it

Old Post 03-16-2006 07:13 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mélan!e
MixTape Level

Sorry but I agree with ~*CRAZY*~ you must buy pink's song if you want them! So many people download them and if you really like pink's work for you it will be a pleasure to spend few dollars for an album !

ok remix are not all in store but you can buy the album it's a minimum !

Old Post 03-29-2006 04:19 PM
Mélan!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mélan!e Click here to Send Mélan!e a Private Message Visit Mélan!e's homepage! Find more posts by Mélan!e Add Mélan!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trauts25
MixTape Level

hey was just woundering where all these songs were from

Delirium
Free

^^ these are from the tourble single right?? what about the rest of them

Don't Stop
Leaving For The Last Time
Living In My World
Me & My Bobby McGee

Old Post 04-06-2006 10:06 PM
trauts25 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trauts25 Click here to Send trauts25 a Private Message Find more posts by trauts25 Add trauts25 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Angelique
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by trauts25

Delirium
Free

Don't Stop
Living In My World
Me & My Bobby McGee

Se sang Me & My Bobby McGee Live, it was never released. Those others were.

Old Post 04-16-2006 05:15 PM
Angelique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Angelique Click here to Send Angelique a Private Message Find more posts by Angelique Add Angelique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aztroids
MixTape Level

Exclamation Don't forget to add 'Dear Mr. President'

Should be Song of the Year! When you watch her perform it it is even more powerful.

Old Post 04-23-2006 04:25 PM
aztroids is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aztroids Click here to Send aztroids a Private Message Find more posts by aztroids Add aztroids to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MonarC P!nk
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Flyspeck
I've been looking through the list, and it is a great list.

But I think there is quite a few on there that don't really count. In the live only "tracks", Beautiful is listed... but she never sang the full song or anything... and that just seems like an attempt at trying to list everything she's ever sung, whether it just be one line from another song or something.

I dunno, it just seems a bit silly! Not being rude or anything... its a great list.

Still really interested in the Lady May Remix of GTPS. I really want to get hold of that! Anyone know where?

Ur right, it should have its own....'snippet/non full versions' section...songs like...eg joyful joyful shud be in there.
U got the Lady May remix yet? i will rip the cd and upload it if u want.
I know ur post is two months old....but i have not logged in for a while...just been reading the board and not posting.

Old Post 04-28-2006 03:20 AM
MonarC P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MonarC P!nk Click here to Send MonarC P!nk a Private Message Visit MonarC P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by MonarC P!nk Add MonarC P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MonarC P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by trauts25

Delirium
Free

Don't Stop
Living In My World
Me & My Bobby McGee

Delerium and free are bonus tracks from the Japanese Try This album and Trouble single

Dont' Stop - Pre-Can't Take Me Home (CTMH).....just a techno/dance track.....if u didnt know better you would bring the cd back to the shop....when they ask u the reason for the return you cud easily say 'i thought it was P!nk'...lol

Leaving for the last time - track that never made CTMH
Living in my world - Choice track (P!nk was in a group called Choice)
Me and Bobby McGee - live only performances....eg united we stand concert, AOL sessions, Miss Tour.

Hope that helped.

Old Post 04-28-2006 03:31 AM
MonarC P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MonarC P!nk Click here to Send MonarC P!nk a Private Message Visit MonarC P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by MonarC P!nk Add MonarC P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MonarC P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by ~*CRAZY*~
Ive never listened to the Mya song!

Never wanted to, so i suppose it's time i take a listen

wow....the lyrics ring true for P!nk in this song....love it...just because it brings a smile to my face...since thats how she was in the era........wanting to capture a lot....pun intended....her life moving so fast and changing so drastically that it is sometimes hard to take it all in.....'before she knows it her futures now her past....like sands thru an hour glass'.

I have a personal attachment to it....but prejudice aside....i love Myas flow of it(she is not the best singer...but she did good)....the backing...layering...production....delivery is tight.
Lyrics are simple and honest......and a bit sad too

Last edited by MonarC P!nk on 04-28-2006 at 03:52 AM

Old Post 04-28-2006 03:48 AM
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by MonarC P!nk
wow....the lyrics ring true for P!nk in this song....love it...just because it brings a smile to my face...since thats how she was in the era........wanting to capture a lot....pun intended....her life moving so fast and changing so drastically that it is sometimes hard to take it all in.....'before she knows it her futures now her past....like sands thru an hour glass'.

I have a personal attachment to it....but prejudice aside....i love Myas flow of it(she is not the best singer...but she did good)....the backing...layering...production....delivery is tight.
Lyrics are simple and honest......and a bit sad too

I eventually listened to it, and iliked it Mya's voice is quite soothing in it which really caught my attention. Id love to hear p!nk sing it

Old Post 04-28-2006 09:11 AM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ipek
MixTape Level

thank for the lyrics and ((I anything understand about your words, because I'm Turkish))

Old Post 05-02-2006 01:53 PM
ipek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ipek Click here to Send ipek a Private Message Visit ipek's homepage! Find more posts by ipek Add ipek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MonarC P!nk

EMI music

EMI music pub have these additional tracks. I remember that they always change every now and again some will be there and then they disappear.

Flaws - P!nk/Steve Kipner/Andrew Frampton/Wayne Andrew Wilkins
Girlz Guide To Loserz - P!nk/Lester Mendez/Jamie Huston
Hands On Me - P!nk/Lester Mendez/Jamie Huston
I Can't Help It - P!nk/Damon Elliott
I Don't Love You - P!nk/Billy Mann
Just To Be Loving You - (Choice/CTMH Era) P!nk/Daryl Simmons....I remember this is the first song P!nk wrote (as a recording artist), its on her first ever press release for CTMH.
Outside Of You - P!nk/Raine Maida/Chantal Kreviazuk
Streets Of Philly - (Remember seeing this pre IND release on site)

source: http://www.emimusicpub.com

Old Post 05-04-2006 03:33 AM