Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Listen to the new song: Whatever you want
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hookedonspice
Triple Platinum Record Level

I love Respect & M!ssundaztood haha! My weekend car drive songs

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-05-2017 02:59 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

It's probably my fave out of the new ones. In love <3

Old Post 10-05-2017 03:21 PM
M*A*X*IT is online now Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

Em It's nice, very melodic but i'm still waiting for the big thing.

Old Post 10-05-2017 03:37 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
K.

The chorus is nice mostly..but I dont know why but after these last 2 tracks, Im kinda annoyed, ive never been like this. LoL Maybe im becoming less of a superfan for everything she does.

I should just wait for the album in full.

I kinda feel the same. I'm not really excited for this project, I'm excited for the tour!

I'm indifferent with this song. I don't like it and I don't hate it.

Old Post 10-05-2017 03:43 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
I kinda feel the same. I'm not really excited for this project, I'm excited for the tour!

I'm indifferent with this song. I don't like it and I don't hate it.

exactly my sentiments. I dont love any of the three but dont hate them either. They just dont make me smile or make me excited. I usually power play her new music, that hasnt happened at all. Maybe WAU when it first came because it was her single. I just hope i love it more than ttal.

Old Post 10-05-2017 03:46 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john_walker
Underground Label Level

ahhh pink <3 you've captured my heart yet again

Old Post 10-05-2017 03:46 PM
john_walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for john_walker Click here to Send john_walker a Private Message Find more posts by john_walker Add john_walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

Love this song again! Everything about it. From her voice to the lyrics. I'm very positive about what I've heard so far.

I was afraid we'd get TTAL part 2, but it really doesn't look like that and that's a really good thing.

Can't wait to hear the rest! I also really need to hear the song she did with the guy that also worked on Try!

Old Post 10-05-2017 04:56 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head

A great album song!!! I like it a lot more than Beautiful Trauma.

Old Post 10-05-2017 05:04 PM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

Nope, not feeling it.

Bring on the album!

Old Post 10-05-2017 05:44 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Its grown on me...i still dont love it but definitely my fav out of the three. Bring on Revenge!!

Old Post 10-05-2017 06:25 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I totally love it. I feel like I'm its *****. I can't stop listening

Old Post 10-05-2017 06:46 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

Damn! It's so good! And it just keeps getting better with each listen. I love how diverse the songs are untill now. And I have faith that there'll be still a lot more diversity on the album.

Old Post 10-05-2017 06:51 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

This soley ac 'pop' pink is not my tea. I appreciate it but i love her spunk as well. If its mostly ac leaning ill be crushed. Sorry her fan base is not all soccer moms. Gah.

This sung with a rock edge...in the vain of stadium rock, i think itd be better. The production is lacking. But im the only one complaining lol

Last complaint about it. I needed to vent. Lol

Last edited by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! on 10-05-2017 at 07:06 PM

Old Post 10-05-2017 07:02 PM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by supervinreturns
Damn! It's so good! And it just keeps getting better with each listen. I love how diverse the songs are untill now. And I have faith that there'll be still a lot more diversity on the album.

Right!

That's the only thing I ever said after the LA gig to everyone who asked how it the new album was lol. "It's different and nothing like she's done before!". I knew back then when I heard it that some fans (fans = fans on here) will LOVE the new sound and some will not. That's always the case with changes! It doesn't fit everyone and that's ok. I think it will grow on people. I'm super happy I really like the new stuff though.

Old Post 10-05-2017 07:05 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
This ac pink is not my tea. I appreciate it but i love her spunk as well. If its mostly ac leaning ill be crushed. Sorry her fan base is not all soccer moms. Gah.

This sung with a rock edge...in the vain of stadium rock, i think itd be better. The production is lacking. But im the only one complaining lol

Last complaint about it. I needed to vent. Lol

I can put my life on this: you will like it more live.

Old Post 10-05-2017 07:05 PM