Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma World Tour goes on Sale on...
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
asanz
Top 100 Charts Level

Beautiful Trauma World Tour goes on Sale on...

Not sure if you guys notice already but I have'nt seen any posts about it...

P!nk's official facebook page update an upcoming with a date for the Beautiful Trauma.World Tour in Seattle for May 13th, that goes on sale on October 10th.

Beautiful Trauma World Tour: https://www.facebook.com/events/367669050332720/?ti=as

I'm assuming more dates will come up soon... Maybe that's the big announcement for Oct 8th.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-04-2017 01:56 PM
asanz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for asanz Click here to Send asanz a Private Message Find more posts by asanz Add asanz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

YOU GUYS.

"Pink Shread Net presale?" 😃😃😃

Old Post 10-04-2017 02:09 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes
Triple Platinum Record Level

So just one date so far? And looks like it all starts with US.

Seattle for the first shot - well played, Jeff.

Old Post 10-04-2017 02:11 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

"Fan Verified Presale" what is thaaaaaaat?

Old Post 10-04-2017 02:11 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
YOU GUYS.

"Didn't get that "shread net" thing at first but yeeeeey how nice!

Old Post 10-04-2017 02:13 PM
purple18

quote:
YOU GUYS.

yeaaahhh

how is it accessible though? do they send a code to our registered email? or whaaaat?

Old Post 10-04-2017 02:15 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Seattle 😍

Old Post 10-04-2017 02:19 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Agnes
"Didn't get that "shread net" thing at first but yeeeeey how nice!

Haha. I know. I kept looking at it. And first thought whyyy is it familiar. Justin, shread the gnar thing, no... then it hit me it's our forum That is amazing! Maybe the fan club discussion we had in our thread helped I guess we have to wait and see!

Old Post 10-04-2017 02:19 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Haha. I know. I kept looking at it. And first thought whyyy is it familiar. Justin, shread the gnar thing, no... then it hit me it's our forum That is amazing! Maybe the fan club discussion we had in our thread helped I guess we have to wait and see!

And it means thay know we still exist here! Good to know.

Old Post 10-04-2017 02:20 PM
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Agnes
"Fan Verified Presale" what is thaaaaaaat?

You register on TicketMaster, they verify you. Then Email random verified people a code for early tickets. Not all verified people get code, but it is supposed to somewhat help agains bots buying all tix

Old Post 10-04-2017 02:20 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

Oh my goodness! I better register a new credit card. 😂 So excited.

Old Post 10-04-2017 02:23 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

OMG!!! I just updated my email on here to make sure I get the code!

May in the USA, though... that throws off our predicted tour schedule significantly!

Old Post 10-04-2017 02:27 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
OMG!!! I just updated my email on here to make sure I get the code!

May in the USA, though... that throws off our predicted tour schedule significantly!

wonder if it is the first tour date all together, or the first or last in the US, and whether she's doing winter-spring in Europe before or spring-summer in Europe or just fall in Europe or....

my mind is going to explode with all these expectationssss, i hate to wait!

Old Post 10-04-2017 02:29 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Danni-D123
Oh my goodness! I better register a new credit card. 😂 So excited.

New credit card!
Good thinking!

Old Post 10-04-2017 02:30 PM
M*A*X*IT

OMG! <3

Old Post 10-04-2017 02:32 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote