Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > SECRET EVENT Germany
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
select-pink
Top 100 Charts Level

Exclamation SECRET EVENT Germany

TO ALL OUR INTERNATIONAL P!NK FANS

Yes - It‘s true! P!nk is coming back to Germany later this year! So of course you guys can also be part of this Secret-Event!

Our goal is to push #WhatAboutUs to No.1 on the German single charts during our #PinkPowerWeek 💕

Here‘s the deal: Buy, download or stream #WhatAboutUs during the #PinkPowerWeek from the 29th of September until the 5th of October from a GERMAN based platform and post a screenshot or a photo of your receipt under the original post and you are part of this competition!

COMPETITION

You can use this link to get „What About Us“ from Germany: HERE

OR ask one of your german friends to buy the 2-Track CD for you and to send you a photo of the reciept. So you can post it and you can also take part!

Good luck!

Attachment: spf_fb_secret_event_2017_02_jpg.jpg
This has been downloaded 216 time(s).

Last edited by select-pink on 09-30-2017 at 12:56 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-30-2017 12:50 PM
select-pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for select-pink Click here to Send select-pink a Private Message Visit select-pink's homepage! Find more posts by select-pink Add select-pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

So pink is going to travel Europe this year for promo?

Old Post 09-30-2017 02:09 PM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
select-pink
Top 100 Charts Level

Yep - Germany - just one single Secret-Event!

Old Post 09-30-2017 02:13 PM
select-pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for select-pink Click here to Send select-pink a Private Message Visit select-pink's homepage! Find more posts by select-pink Add select-pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_
1st #1 Movie Single Level

Are you offering access into the 'Secret Event' ?

Old Post 09-30-2017 03:14 PM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
truluv
#1 Single Level

so you need to have facebook to enter this competition?

I'm one of those who don't have facebook

Old Post 09-30-2017 04:02 PM
truluv is offline Click Here to See the Profile for truluv Click here to Send truluv a Private Message Find more posts by truluv Add truluv to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

When is it on???!?

Old Post 09-30-2017 04:11 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is online now Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore
Triple Platinum Record Level

awesome! are there any online german record stores from where you could order the single? I've already purchased it on iTunes and can't do it from the german iTunes too..

Old Post 09-30-2017 07:19 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
awesome! are there any online german record stores from where you could order the single? I've already purchased it on iTunes and can't do it from the german iTunes too..

Your billing adress on your credit card won't let you buy digital downloads on any German site. What you can do is order the physical CD from Amazon.de or make a german friend get you the MP3 download. Good luck sweetie and let me know when you need me to like

Old Post 09-30-2017 07:25 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Ok I've started my first and last "like campaign" ever

If you want to help me win this click like on my post that looks like the one below on this link (with the heart):

https://www.facebook.com/SelectPink...599325943423972

Graci danke thank you tack hvala etc ☺️😘

Attachment: img_160.jpg
This has been downloaded 154 time(s).

Last edited by » Dani on 10-01-2017 at 09:10 AM

Old Post 10-01-2017 09:06 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by select-pink
Yep - Germany - just one single Secret-Event!

Cool. I seriously can't see where this promo is going lol is it just me or does it seem to be a sloppy schedule compared to her previous promos? It's like here there back here over there. I can't remember how she usually does her promos

Edit: good-luck to everyone entering!🍀

Old Post 10-01-2017 09:48 AM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Ok I've started my first and last "like campaign" ever

If you want to help me win this click like on my post that looks like the one below on this link (with the heart):

https://www.facebook.com/SelectPink...599325943423972

Graci danke thank you tack hvala etc ☺️😘

Done! Best of luck!

Old Post 10-01-2017 10:00 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
Done! Best of luck!

😁🙏😘❤️

Old Post 10-01-2017 11:37 AM
select-pink
Top 100 Charts Level

P herself will tell u guys more soon! for now it‘s just the competition and the info SECRET EVENT! good luck to all of you!

Old Post 10-01-2017 01:40 PM
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by select-pink
P herself will tell u guys more soon! for now it‘s just the competition and the info SECRET EVENT! good luck to all of you!

I hope this event is a SECRET GIG or similar

Old Post 10-02-2017 11:06 AM
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Your billing adress on your credit card won't let you buy digital downloads on any German site. What you can do is order the physical CD from Amazon.de or make a german friend get you the MP3 download. Good luck sweetie and let me know when you need me to like

hey thanks Dani. I think the like campaign is a bit too much for me, I only have like 300 friends and even if I got a third of them to like I'd be behind

But I'll try ordering from amazon

Old Post 10-03-2017 08:50 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote