Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Her dancer...
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dfantasy
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by Agnes
oh, the guy of the wierd faces

Whaatttt????

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-01-2017 10:07 AM
dfantasy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dfantasy Click here to Send dfantasy a Private Message Visit dfantasy's homepage! Find more posts by dfantasy Add dfantasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by dfantasy
Whaatttt????
he does those weird looking faces... just watch him

Old Post 09-01-2017 11:07 AM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
I thought Nate gets that title....
Nate, Colt, Pink... they all do that but Pink is cute so you can't see it.

Old Post 09-01-2017 11:11 AM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dfantasy
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by Agnes
he does those weird looking faces... just watch him

I prefer the word "intense" or "smoldering"

Old Post 09-01-2017 12:44 PM
dfantasy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dfantasy Click here to Send dfantasy a Private Message Visit dfantasy's homepage! Find more posts by dfantasy Add dfantasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by dfantasy
I prefer the word "intense" or "smoldering"
hahahaha ok, mesmerising faces

Old Post 09-01-2017 12:46 PM
» Dani

Haha. I've followed him on Instagram now for like a month and he is definitely GAY. He's super funny and awesome. His stories are the best!

Old Post 09-27-2017 10:43 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Haha. I've followed him on Instagram now for like a month and he is definitely GAY. He's super funny and awesome. His stories are the best!

Awww. Poor you.

Old Post 09-27-2017 10:51 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Awww. Poor you.

Hahaaaaa. I know

Old Post 09-27-2017 10:56 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pill123
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Awww. Poor you.
Whats his IF account?

Old Post 09-28-2017 02:05 PM
Pill123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pill123 Click here to Send Pill123 a Private Message Find more posts by Pill123 Add Pill123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

quote:

He’s danced for major pop stars like Lady Gaga and Pink, the odds were never really in your favor Dani!

Also, his Instagram handle is jhuds86.

Old Post 09-28-2017 06:46 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
He’s danced for major pop stars like Lady Gaga and Pink, the odds were never really in your favor Dani!

Also, his Instagram handle is jhuds86.

What did I know when I saw a pic of him a month ago. Nothing. That's why I made this thread. There's no one for me. I'm gonna be all alone every day forever and ever. I should write a song about that. Maybe I can make someone sing it to the world instead of using Tinder. "Dani is singleee, e,eelele,, right now... Dani needs a ma a a aan or a wo no maaan right now, is there anyyyonnee out the re,, ha!".

Old Post 09-28-2017 06:51 PM
hookedonspice

quote:
What did I know when I saw a pic of him a month ago. Nothing. That's why I made this thread. There's no one for me. I'm gonna be all alone every day forever and ever. I should write a song about that. Maybe I can make someone sing it to the world instead of using Tinder.

Write a song on my behalf too Send it to Jeremy to sing, maybe? Haha!

But don’t say that! You’re sweet, kind, generous and beautiful! Someone’s right around the corner for you. You’ll find your beautiful trauma soon!

Old Post 09-28-2017 06:56 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Write a song on my behalf too Send it to Jeremy to sing, maybe? Haha!

But don’t say that! You’re sweet, kind, generous and beautiful! Someone’s right around the corner for you. You’ll find your beautiful trauma soon!

Aww, you're so sweet ♥

This is the time for myself. I'll learn to enjoy it, because I need it, even though it is weird to be completely alone after 5,5 years. I think you know exactly what I mean. :*

Old Post 09-28-2017 07:13 PM
hookedonspice

I do. Take your time, it’s difficult, weird and lonely, but therapeutic. I don’t have to compromise, I don’t have to ask for permission, I don’t have to think for two. It’s a little bit of a relief. Just enjoy yourself and cherish this time, don’t think of the negative changes! ❤️

Old Post 09-28-2017 08:40 PM
» Dani

quote:
I do. Take your time, it’s difficult, weird and lonely, but therapeutic. I don’t have to compromise, I don’t have to ask for permission, I don’t have to think for two. It’s a little bit of a relief. Just enjoy yourself and cherish this time, don’t think of the negative changes! ❤️

❤️❤️❤️

Old Post 09-29-2017 05:25 AM