Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > please let there be a you+ me tour!!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

please let there be a you+ me tour!!!!

LETS GET TRENDING ON TWITTER AND MAKE THIS HAPPEN
#roseaveworldtourplease

I'm going to be optimistic and the power of positive thoughts and everything

I'm really hopfull there is going to be a mini tour I'm 100% sure they will do some some shows in America and Canada in the run up to Christmas or January but I really hope they come to Europe after...

And considering how popular she is in Australia it would be crazy to no to a 2 week blitz of the hotspots

Just saying....

Last edited by *CiaraDublin89* on 11-25-2014 at 08:49 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-09-2014 11:39 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
Double Platinum

I agree but id rather a pink tour

Old Post 09-09-2014 11:48 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
Double Platinum

But on the other hand it would be amazing if small and intimate.

Old Post 09-10-2014 12:05 AM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

YES!

PLEEEASE!

Old Post 09-10-2014 02:01 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

I need to see a tour schedule or I'm going to cracking up

Old Post 09-16-2014 12:16 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I think it'll be

Old Post 10-20-2014 09:21 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I think it'll be

My heart stopped when I seen activitiy in this section I thought there would be some dates

Old Post 10-20-2014 10:37 PM
Little_Peculiar
Triple Platinum Record Level

I dont know.. They should for sure do a US tour but i dont know about Europe. I feel like their music would be perfect for small intimate shows instead of large venues. But.. its Pink! I dont think its possible for her to do small anymore.

We will see. I dont have my hopes up yet though.

Old Post 10-21-2014 05:10 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
I dont know.. They should for sure do a US tour but i dont know about Europe. I feel like their music would be perfect for small intimate shows instead of large venues. But.. its Pink! I dont think its possible for her to do small anymore.

We will see. I dont have my hopes up yet though.

The thing about it is its all about money people can say there's no way they will do a show that can only sell 500/1000 tickets when they could sell 15000/30000 so my fist point I wouldn't mind to pay double for a ticket even more I would be happy to pay 150 euro if it means smaller venue also the venue itself costs less for them to rent and this last one is the most important bit they only need themselves and a handful of people maybe one assitant a body gard and a hair/makeup stylist. They don't need a dozen dansers, backup singers,stage assembly crew and to put all these people in hotels and flights and food!!and trucks and trucks full of costumes,stage,props Ect being carted around the world and that itself is why we pay 60 euro to see her all this crazy expensive that makes a pink show come to life who knows taking all that into account she might make more money on a rose ave tour lol and I forgot to mention all those people get wages too

Old Post 10-21-2014 07:15 PM
patr!k
Major Label Level

In Europe I think most of the people would come to see P!nk live... but you can't expect big show with this "project". So intimate show in little venues or theatres would be absolutely amazing and for the fans - because they would be probably the first people to buy tickets (and they would sell it out).

But yeah I mean, I said it before I would LOVE to see them live together.

Maybe we will see Dallas with P!nk on stage during next P!nk tour during you+me acoustic section.

Old Post 10-23-2014 06:35 PM
patr!k is offline Click Here to See the Profile for patr!k Click here to Send patr!k a Private Message Visit patr!k's homepage! Find more posts by patr!k Add patr!k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

#roseaveworldtourplease
Let's get trending let our voices be hurd!

Old Post 11-25-2014 08:51 PM