Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > Michigan show 1st leg
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
blujupiter
Top 100 Charts Level

Michigan show 1st leg

With the weather being the way it is in these parts, I was wondering if anyone that went to the show during the first leg at the palace in auburn hills could tell me if they let you line up inside or made you wait out side

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-30-2013 01:37 AM
blujupiter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blujupiter Click here to Send blujupiter a Private Message Find more posts by blujupiter Add blujupiter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Re: Michigan show 1st leg

quote:
Originally posted by blujupiter
With the weather being the way it is in these parts, I was wondering if anyone that went to the show during the first leg at the palace in auburn hills could tell me if they let you line up inside or made you wait out side

Ive never heard of a venue letting people wait inside early. The cold would probably mean you dont have to line up as early though, as many other people will probably not want to be queueing through the weather.

Id just say dress warm, and go on lots of trips for coffee / tea / hot chocolate

Old Post 10-30-2013 01:55 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blujupiter
Top 100 Charts Level

When I went to the columbus show last time around they had an area set up it was inside the building but like where the box office and gift show where. So inside but not in the main part of the arena. I had a feeling that wasn't going to be the case in most places.. brrr

Old Post 10-30-2013 02:00 AM
blujupiter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blujupiter Click here to Send blujupiter a Private Message Find more posts by blujupiter Add blujupiter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by blujupiter
When I went to the columbus show last time around they had an area set up it was inside the building but like where the box office and gift show where. So inside but not in the main part of the arena. I had a feeling that wasn't going to be the case in most places.. brrr

I could be wrong. Ive never been to this venue before. It just seemed unlikely to me. Call the venue maybe?

Old Post 10-30-2013 02:01 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote