Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > New US & Canada Leg in Oct-Dec!
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BlameFluff
Triple Platinum Record Level

<3!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-18-2013 11:05 PM
BlameFluff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlameFluff Click here to Send BlameFluff a Private Message Visit BlameFluff's homepage! Find more posts by BlameFluff Add BlameFluff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*P!nK AsHeS*

quote:
Originally posted by cervin
anyone know when they go on sale? i dont see anything on ticketmaster.

On the FB post it says they go on sale on March 30th to the General Public. I think there is an Amex presale on the 21st and a Facebook presale on the 25th.

Old Post 03-18-2013 11:24 PM
*P!nK AsHeS* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *P!nK AsHeS* Click here to Send *P!nK AsHeS* a Private Message Visit *P!nK AsHeS*'s homepage! Find more posts by *P!nK AsHeS* Add *P!nK AsHeS* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
unchaudbaise
Major Label Level

SOOO STOKED!!

Please let there be no VIP this time!

Old Post 03-18-2013 11:26 PM
unchaudbaise is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unchaudbaise Click here to Send unchaudbaise a Private Message Find more posts by unchaudbaise Add unchaudbaise to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin

quote:
Originally posted by *P!nK AsHeS*
On the FB post it says they go on sale on March 30th to the General Public. I think there is an Amex presale on the 21st and a Facebook presale on the 25th.
ok,thank you

Old Post 03-18-2013 11:39 PM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrpink627

I WANNA SEE HER AGAIN!!!

I wish Vegas got another date. :[
I reallyyyyyy wanna be in the pit this time!

Old Post 03-19-2013 12:42 AM
mrpink627 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrpink627 Click here to Send mrpink627 a Private Message Find more posts by mrpink627 Add mrpink627 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
betsyb3
#1 Video and Single Level

Old Post 03-19-2013 02:11 AM
betsyb3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for betsyb3 Click here to Send betsyb3 a Private Message Find more posts by betsyb3 Add betsyb3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

OMfG!!!! I started crying at work I was so happy!!!! I'm going to the Des Moines show and hoping to make it to the second Chicago show. Omg P!nk I'm so happy.

Old Post 03-19-2013 02:23 AM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freakin'P!nkFan
2nd Grammy Level

Going to the Indy show! Yay!

Old Post 03-19-2013 02:36 AM
Freakin'P!nkFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freakin'P!nkFan Click here to Send Freakin'P!nkFan a Private Message Visit Freakin'P!nkFan's homepage! Find more posts by Freakin'P!nkFan Add Freakin'P!nkFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by Freakin'P!nkFan
Going to the Indy show! Yay!
It would be sexy if you came to Cleveland, Bex

Old Post 03-19-2013 03:52 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

My mom says this hasn't shown up yet on ticketmaster. "Where is the Live Nation stamping?" My father says that, " It will show up." hahaha Between the two of them, it was too funny.

Old Post 03-19-2013 04:08 AM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tukigirl21
Underground Label Level

I do believe there is VIP gain. On the shows I looked at it says VIP pre sale starts same day as FB pre sale. I'm going to try n do VIP this time since last it was soooo hard and stressful to try for GA! I did notice the tix r more expensive this time around. Not excited about that but I promised myself at least one VIP ticket this time lol I may still try for GA too.

Old Post 03-19-2013 04:16 AM
tukigirl21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tukigirl21 Click here to Send tukigirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by tukigirl21 Add tukigirl21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

See, with me the thing is I'm really strong. I'm built like a linebacker. I'm not afraid of going to jail or getting shot. Those things show on my face.

I can stand where I please.

Old Post 03-19-2013 04:20 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

Now that I'm home, I'm looking into ticketmaster and such. What's the facebook code again for presale? I don't remember. It says it's going to be available though.

I hope there's no VIP for money's sake. If there's not I'll be able to afford 2 GA tickets for 2 shows, and not just one VIP for one show.

-nevermind- found the facebook info. lol. I just can't believe that I'm going to get a chance to see her multiple times in one year. That was always something that I just sat here in awe as people talked about going to multiple shows. lol.

Last edited by Shmoo on 03-19-2013 at 05:27 AM

Old Post 03-19-2013 05:00 AM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tukigirl21
Underground Label Level

This time I'm hoping for VIP cause GA was a nightmare to try and the stage looks like the same set up so I imagine it will be just as hard this time. It is very exciting though to see her again! I can't afford a bunch of shows like some but I'll be happy with 2 lol

Old Post 03-19-2013 05:57 AM
tukigirl21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tukigirl21 Click here to Send tukigirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by tukigirl21 Add tukigirl21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mjon
#1 Video and Single Level

Im soooooo happy right now!!!! Anyone doing Seattle and Vancouver??

Old Post 03-19-2013 06:27 AM
mjon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mjon Click here to Send mjon a Private Message Find more posts by mjon Add mjon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote