Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > GA PIT vs GA FLOOR?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

GA PIT vs GA FLOOR?

Can someone explain the difference?

Is GA FLOOR behind the barrier or what?

Ps. Anyone with spare LA tickets?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-06-2013 08:10 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLD
Triple Platinum Record Level

I think its the same thing. I always thought GA just meant first come first serve spot

Old Post 10-06-2013 03:14 PM
CLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLD Click here to Send CLD a Private Message Find more posts by CLD Add CLD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Ok so the tickets are getting really cheap then? Is this cause of Hart's latest tweet about being stranded? I sure hell hope they will make it back before next weekend.

Old Post 10-06-2013 05:59 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Mean the same thing

Old Post 10-07-2013 02:40 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

But why would Ticketmaster use two different names for the same show?

Old Post 10-07-2013 03:49 AM
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
But why would Ticketmaster use two different names for the same show?

Show me where ticketmaster is using two different names? I havent seen it listed two different ways.... Im confused. Lets figure this out.

Old Post 10-07-2013 10:55 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Tickets for LA were sold through AXS, here is a pic of their website they had "GA Floor" and "Floor"....

The different between those are this: "Ga Floor" is the area in front of the barrier, where you can stand, jump, etc, it is right infront of the stage (what some venues in europe called the golden circle: it was where we needed our wristbands to be)

In the US, the 2nd barrier behind this "Ga floor" is seats. In this instance (on the AXS website, it is being refered to as "Floor")

So, "Ga floor" is he same as "pit" or "golden circle" or whatever people want to call it
And "floor" is "2nd barrier seating"

Im thinking that what you may be refering to, when asking why "ticketmaster would use two different names for the same location" has more to do with the "stubhub sales" and sales through ticket resellers.

Ticket resellers are call the tickets what the call 'em. Meaning, whoever decided to sell their tickets can lable them as whatever on stubhub. Calling them "GA", "General", "Pit" etc..... That would all bt the same golden circle area.

If they are selling a seated floor ticket, the seller should be providing a specific seat number.
For example saying someting like "floor section 2 row 5 seat 6"

Hope this helps explain things a little.
If im missing part of your question, please explain further what you afe trying to figure out - because I have not seen the OFFICIAL sellers using multiple names for the same locations.

Attachment: image.jpg
This has been downloaded 41 time(s).

Old Post 10-07-2013 11:13 AM
Dani

Sorry Jeff but when I bought my tickets through AXS (Their thing called "premium" tickets") I could choose between GA FLOOR and GA PIT. That site didn't look anything like the one you posted picture of. If i remember it right GA PIT was a little bit more expensive and they had like 3x2 pairs and they had +10x2 GA FLOOR. GA PIT sold out in no time and there are still GA FLOOR tickets up for less than 300.

Anyway, it's probably all the same. They just wanna rip us off more money..

Old Post 10-07-2013 04:58 PM
Dani

***kers. I'm so sick of this ticket thing. Pink should start some kind of ticket subscription for all pinkspage people. Would be so much better!

Old Post 10-07-2013 05:09 PM
AlrightSir
Triple Platinum Record Level

Just seen this

Zosia GSledzinska ‏@zosia100 33m
HELP! I have ONE P!nk ticket left who wants it? LA October 13th ? @PinkFans_

EDIT: You've already seen my tweet.

Last edited by AlrightSir on 10-07-2013 at 06:43 PM

Old Post 10-07-2013 06:04 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote