Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > P!nk at jingle bell ball
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
aussie-dreams
Major Label Level

P!nk at jingle bell ball

Has this been posted?

Capital have just tweeted it

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-10-2012 05:56 PM
aussie-dreams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aussie-dreams Click here to Send aussie-dreams a Private Message Find more posts by aussie-dreams Add aussie-dreams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Re: P!nk at jingle bell ball

quote:
Originally posted by aussie-dreams
Has this been posted?

Capital have just tweeted it

yep known about it days but thanx

Old Post 11-10-2012 05:59 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_
Needs Rehab Level

I got to booking tickets and saw the prices and cancelled my order!!!

Feck that

Old Post 11-10-2012 11:02 PM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aussie-dreams
Major Label Level

how much are they Jordan?

Old Post 11-10-2012 11:05 PM
aussie-dreams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aussie-dreams Click here to Send aussie-dreams a Private Message Find more posts by aussie-dreams Add aussie-dreams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
flippaxxx
#1 Single Level

They're 299 for front standing! Plus a huge booking fee, I think around 35 people were saying last week when the Sat ones went on sale. Cheapest for seats at the back are 75.

Like I said in a thread on Pink Everything, I'm really torn about it, as I think I would rather do two VIP shows next year for the same money, but then this is only 4 weeks away and I want to see her now!!!

Last edited by flippaxxx on 11-11-2012 at 08:06 AM

Old Post 11-11-2012 08:03 AM
flippaxxx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flippaxxx Click here to Send flippaxxx a Private Message Find more posts by flippaxxx Add flippaxxx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
flippaxxx
#1 Single Level

Plus the rest of the line up sounds pretty awful IMO, so certainly wouldn't pay to see any of them, and Pink won't be a full set...

Old Post 11-11-2012 08:04 AM
flippaxxx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flippaxxx Click here to Send flippaxxx a Private Message Find more posts by flippaxxx Add flippaxxx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
2nd Grammy Level

wow thats alot.

apparently sold out anyway.

Old Post 11-11-2012 09:53 AM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
flippaxxx
#1 Single Level

Pre-sale is, but general sale is tomorrow morning

Old Post 11-11-2012 11:30 AM
_O(+>_
Needs Rehab Level

quote:
Originally posted by aussie-dreams
how much are they Jordan?

Heavens are about 60 ranging upto 350!!!

Old Post 11-11-2012 12:26 PM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aussie-dreams
Major Label Level

oh scrap that i'd rather see if I can get more tickets for proper tour

Old Post 11-11-2012 08:08 PM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by flippaxxx
They're 299 for front standing! Plus a huge booking fee, I think around 35

S-i-c-k.

Old Post 11-11-2012 09:33 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkf@n!
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by flippaxxx
They're 299 for front standing! Plus a huge booking fee, I think around 35 people were saying last week when the Sat ones went on sale. Cheapest for seats at the back are 75.

Like I said in a thread on Pink Everything, I'm really torn about it, as I think I would rather do two VIP shows next year for the same money, but then this is only 4 weeks away and I want to see her now!!!

Ewwwwwww.

Old Post 11-11-2012 09:37 PM
pinkf@n! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkf@n! Click here to Send pinkf@n! a Private Message Find more posts by pinkf@n! Add pinkf@n! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_rocks2
Triple Platinum Record Level

Let's hope it's broadcasted

Old Post 11-12-2012 03:33 AM
pink_rocks2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_rocks2 Click here to Send pink_rocks2 a Private Message Find more posts by pink_rocks2 Add pink_rocks2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
flippaxxx
#1 Single Level

did anyone from here get tickets this morning (or on Sat pre-sale)?

Old Post 11-12-2012 09:45 AM
viley
Underground Label Level

I've just tried to get 2 and if I'm right there are only single seats left and nothing else ?!?
Crazy! So expensive and the rest of the line up is not the best one as well....

Did anyone actually manage to get some?

Old Post 11-12-2012 10:07 AM
viley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for viley Click here to Send viley a Private Message Visit viley's homepage! Find more posts by viley Add viley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote