Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > what song do you think will open the show?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

what song do you think will open the show?

what song do you think will open the show i thought this tour and last tour was an amazing open i loved cuz i can it was such a strong opener....

what do you will be the opening song and what would you like?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-04-2012 04:34 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Careyp!nk
Platinum Level

Are We All We Are. She already opened the shows with that one and said herself it's the perfect tour opener.

And it actually is.

Old Post 11-04-2012 05:20 PM
Careyp!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Careyp!nk Click here to Send Careyp!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Careyp!nk Add Careyp!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir
Triple Platinum Record Level

It's gonna be AWAWA but I would not be happy about it. I think I'm the only one who doesn't like the song at all.

I'd love to hear HCTW/Humble Neighborhoods medley.

Old Post 11-04-2012 05:33 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_
1st #1 Movie Single Level

AWAWA of course!!!

Old Post 11-04-2012 05:50 PM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrpink627

If its NOT awawa ill die if shock (in fact, I may die of shock regardless because I'm so anxious for this concert )

Old Post 11-04-2012 06:10 PM
mrpink627 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrpink627 Click here to Send mrpink627 a Private Message Find more posts by mrpink627 Add mrpink627 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

i dont think it will be awawa i just dont think its the most "fun" song to start her show will yeah i love it and yeah it would be a great opener but i just dont think this tour till start like that i could see more like here comes the weekend , blow me one last kiss, to ne hosnit i would LOVE the performance of blow me/gtps from the american awards i love the drum beat with gtps mixd into it i think it would be great coz everyone knows gtps

Old Post 11-10-2012 01:14 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
piinktweets
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
i would LOVE the performance of blow me/gtps from the american awards i love the drum beat with gtps mixd into it i think it would be great coz everyone knows gtps

God, that was AMAZING!!

Old Post 11-10-2012 01:38 PM
piinktweets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for piinktweets Click here to Send piinktweets a Private Message Visit piinktweets's homepage! Find more posts by piinktweets Add piinktweets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by piinktweets
God, that was AMAZING!!

i know i must haved watched it 200 times lol

Old Post 11-10-2012 01:39 PM
mrpink627

i think Blow Me might CLOSE the show.

I guess I'll see soon enough! My show is the second one of the whole tour

Old Post 11-11-2012 07:57 AM
mrpink627 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrpink627 Click here to Send mrpink627 a Private Message Find more posts by mrpink627 Add mrpink627 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by mrpink627
i think Blow Me might CLOSE the show.

I guess I'll see soon enough! My show is the second one of the whole tour

nice if i was you i weould come on here and see anything like set lists clothes anything the only thing ide find out is whats the second ro 3rd last song...so ull know the savor everyone moment knowing its nearly over

Old Post 11-11-2012 05:58 PM
unique_jana3

quote:
Originally posted by Careyp!nk
Are We All We Are. She already opened the shows with that one and said herself it's the perfect tour opener.

And it actually is.

+1

Old Post 11-11-2012 10:15 PM
unique_jana3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unique_jana3 Click here to Send unique_jana3 a Private Message Find more posts by unique_jana3 Add unique_jana3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote