Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > australian tour dates
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Miz_Mouse
World Tour Level

Got home from work a bit late tonight - but will definitely call them sometime tomorrow

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-02-2012 12:55 PM
Miz_Mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miz_Mouse Click here to Send Miz_Mouse a Private Message Find more posts by Miz_Mouse Add Miz_Mouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miz_Mouse
World Tour Level

Okkkkay

So I called Ticketek this morning (spoke to a lovely lady!) and they are in fact selling the Pink tickets as per their website for Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane & Perth.

I've tried calling Ticketmaster 4 times today & can't get through.
It either puts me on hold then hangs up/disconnects the call, or it rings once and hangs up on me!
If I can't get through to Ticketmaster on a normal day, what does that say for the day tickets go on sale!?

I think Ticketmaster will be selling the tickets for Sydney because Ticketek isn't???

Either way - All previous concerts, I've bought my tickets through Ticketek (over phone or online), and that's what I'll be doing again on the pre-sale 15/10

Old Post 10-03-2012 09:56 AM
Miz_Mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miz_Mouse Click here to Send Miz_Mouse a Private Message Find more posts by Miz_Mouse Add Miz_Mouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkrox1234
#1 Single Level

Thanks for that info And I usually get my tickets from ticketek as well. So presale is definately 15/10 then? LiveNation says its 9/10... And I think ticketmaster are just selling tickets for Sydney.

Im so excited!! Hopefully we both get tickets

Old Post 10-03-2012 10:05 AM
pinkrox1234 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkrox1234 Click here to Send pinkrox1234 a Private Message Find more posts by pinkrox1234 Add pinkrox1234 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
50P!nk
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Miz_Mouse
Okkkkay

So I called Ticketek this morning (spoke to a lovely lady!) and they are in fact selling the Pink tickets as per their website for Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane & Perth.

I've tried calling Ticketmaster 4 times today & can't get through.
It either puts me on hold then hangs up/disconnects the call, or it rings once and hangs up on me!
If I can't get through to Ticketmaster on a normal day, what does that say for the day tickets go on sale!?

I think Ticketmaster will be selling the tickets for Sydney because Ticketek isn't???

Either way - All previous concerts, I've bought my tickets through Ticketek (over phone or online), and that's what I'll be doing again on the pre-sale 15/10

I think for Funhouse Tour it was Ticketmaster for Sydney and Ticketek for all other cities indeed

Old Post 10-03-2012 11:47 AM
50P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 50P!nk Click here to Send 50P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by 50P!nk Add 50P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miz_Mouse
World Tour Level

ohh I see. I never took notice of the other cities last time as I was only interested in Perth haha.

The lady on the phone said Ticketek Pre-sale is 15/10 & General Sale is 9am (Perth time) 17/10.

From the looks of the Live Nation website it's AMEX pre sale on the 9/10.

so many pre-sales!

Old Post 10-03-2012 11:56 AM
50P!nk
Triple Platinum Record Level

god i hate how complicated all this is

Old Post 10-03-2012 12:17 PM
50P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 50P!nk Click here to Send 50P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by 50P!nk Add 50P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miz_Mouse
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by 50P!nk
god i hate how complicated all this is

+1 -_-

Old Post 10-03-2012 01:30 PM
Paul_PK
Top 100 Charts Level

Does anyone know if they are doing the VIP HoT Ticket thing in Australia for the early entry GA?

Old Post 10-03-2012 09:20 PM
Paul_PK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul_PK Click here to Send Paul_PK a Private Message Find more posts by Paul_PK Add Paul_PK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miz_Mouse
World Tour Level

I'm getting more and more anxious about getting tickets. There's so many presales - I'm worried I'm going to miss out

I haven't seen anything for VIP tickets...

Old Post 10-07-2012 01:34 AM
pinkrox1234
#1 Single Level

I found this stage layout for Australia on Facebook I dont know of its legit or not, but it looks pretty real. And there's 2 stages?!

Attachment: 483135_474438119245967_2146519319_n.jpeg
This has been downloaded 56 time(s).

Old Post 10-07-2012 10:19 AM
pinkrox1234 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkrox1234 Click here to Send pinkrox1234 a Private Message Find more posts by pinkrox1234 Add pinkrox1234 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miz_Mouse
World Tour Level

OOhh I saw this too!
It does look like there's two stages.... hehe so excited.
Plus my boss is letting me use the work AMEX card for the presale
Got the day off on Tuesday already (as it's my bday) - so Midday, I'll be ready to buy tickets

Old Post 10-07-2012 11:05 AM
pinkrox1234
#1 Single Level

quote:
OOhh I saw this too!
It does look like there's two stages.... hehe so excited.
Plus my boss is letting me use the work AMEX card for the presale
Got the day off on Tuesday already (as it's my bday) - so Midday, I'll be ready to buy tickets

I can just imagine P!nk swinging from one stage to the other like Tarzan
And you must have a very nice boss
What a great birthday present!! The tickets are meant to be my Xmas and early birthday present as well

Old Post 10-07-2012 12:02 PM
pinkrox1234
#1 Single Level

Do we need a special code to buy tickets from the Amex presale?

They're on sale tomorrow

Old Post 10-08-2012 01:14 AM
Miz_Mouse
World Tour Level

No code required, you just need to have liked the AMEX Australia Facebook page & need to use an AMEX card for payment.
The link on their page will be activated tomorrow morning

Old Post 10-08-2012 07:30 AM
pinkrox1234
#1 Single Level

quote:
No code required, you just need to have liked the AMEX Australia Facebook page & need to use an AMEX card for payment.
The link on their page will be activated tomorrow morning

Ok, thanks I havent liked the page yet, so I will do that right now before I forget.

Old Post 10-08-2012 07:42 AM