Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > Ticket Swaps, Buy or Sell
Pages (27): « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Aggi1978
Underground Label Level

Eventim.de has a few tickets for sale again for the Mannheim show, standing and seated.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-08-2013 08:53 AM
Aggi1978 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aggi1978 Click here to Send Aggi1978 a Private Message Find more posts by Aggi1978 Add Aggi1978 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Aggi1978
Eventim.de has a few tickets for sale again for the Mannheim show, standing and seated.

Amaze! thanks x

Old Post 05-08-2013 08:59 AM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

Gah, no standing left

Old Post 05-08-2013 09:01 AM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aggi1978
Underground Label Level

I would try again sometimes over the day.

I´ve been looking for a ticket for Leipzig since yesterday and I saw that they opened up a few tickets for Mannheim every now and then. It was marked as sold out and 30 Minutes later it was green again. That happened a few times yesterday.

Old Post 05-08-2013 09:08 AM
Aggi1978 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aggi1978 Click here to Send Aggi1978 a Private Message Find more posts by Aggi1978 Add Aggi1978 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

Thankyou for the advice

Old Post 05-08-2013 09:12 AM
Aggi1978
Underground Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
Thankyou for the advice

You´re welcome, good luck

Old Post 05-08-2013 09:21 AM
» Dani

I need:

Oslo GA tix and VIP for Stockholm.

Face value.

Need them either both or none. x

Old Post 05-08-2013 05:50 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marica^
Top 100 Charts Level

I have 2 standing ticks to Helsinki. I woul swap them to one VIP ticket to helsinki. If i cant get Vip I can sell one standing and keep one for myself. Anyone interested?

Old Post 05-12-2013 03:34 PM
Marica^ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marica^ Click here to Send Marica^ a Private Message Find more posts by Marica^ Add Marica^ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

Zurich tickets!?

Old Post 05-13-2013 11:40 PM
Fabricio
Platinum Level

I need tickets for Brisbane shows

PM me

Old Post 05-16-2013 06:02 PM
Fabricio is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fabricio Click here to Send Fabricio a Private Message Find more posts by Fabricio Add Fabricio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Fabricio
I need tickets for Brisbane shows

PM me

There's gonna be an extra show there, the tickets might be on presale already.

Old Post 05-16-2013 06:19 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
vixter2131
#1 Video and Single Level

I'm looking for a GA floor ticket for Atlanta (December 14th). Holla!

Old Post 05-16-2013 09:54 PM
vixter2131 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vixter2131 Click here to Send vixter2131 a Private Message Find more posts by vixter2131 Add vixter2131 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

1 GA for Stockholm? Anyone?

Old Post 05-17-2013 03:46 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by vixter2131
I'm looking for a GA floor ticket for Atlanta (December 14th). Holla!

Good luck! See you there!

Old Post 05-17-2013 03:53 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

I got one GA for Denmark if anyone's interested!

Old Post 05-19-2013 11:30 AM