Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > Ticket Swaps, Buy or Sell
Pages (27): « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lonly_94
Triple Platinum Record Level

I got a dortmund standing for sale

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-26-2013 08:38 PM
lonly_94 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lonly_94 Click here to Send lonly_94 a Private Message Find more posts by lonly_94 Add lonly_94 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anno
Top 100 Charts Level

i am selling
1 standing ticket for Hannover

Old Post 04-27-2013 02:39 PM
Anno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anno Click here to Send Anno a Private Message Visit Anno's homepage! Find more posts by Anno Add Anno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

i need to stop checking this thread. it makes me want to buy tickets and add shows.

Old Post 04-28-2013 02:26 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WildGrinMajszel
Top 100 Charts Level

I'm selling 1x standing ticket for Berlin

Old Post 04-28-2013 02:55 PM
WildGrinMajszel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WildGrinMajszel Click here to Send WildGrinMajszel a Private Message Visit WildGrinMajszel's homepage! Find more posts by WildGrinMajszel Add WildGrinMajszel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
i need to stop checking this thread. it makes me want to buy tickets and add shows.
Same here, depressing.

Old Post 04-28-2013 03:06 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
Same here, depressing.

Yep..

Old Post 04-30-2013 07:55 PM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

Selling my FRANKFURT ticket. (Tuesday May 7th)

I have 1 x regular GA/standing for sale, so if you're interested - please PM me or Sophie aka Crazy P!NK Fan becuse she has the ticket.

Edit :

SOLD!!!!

Last edited by P!nkfan#1 on 05-05-2013 at 07:49 PM

Old Post 05-01-2013 09:26 AM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

i've asked before, but anyone got munich or stuttgart tickets to sell? PM me please

Old Post 05-02-2013 05:45 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
truluv
#1 Single Level

I might have to sell my Mannheim ticket

Old Post 05-02-2013 06:15 PM
truluv is offline Click Here to See the Profile for truluv Click here to Send truluv a Private Message Find more posts by truluv Add truluv to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseP!nkman
#1 Single Level

anyone need hannover tickets?

Old Post 05-02-2013 06:42 PM
JesseP!nkman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseP!nkman Click here to Send JesseP!nkman a Private Message Find more posts by JesseP!nkman Add JesseP!nkman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseP!nkman
#1 Single Level

düsseldorf ga standing. who need one?

Last edited by JesseP!nkman on 05-04-2013 at 01:19 PM

Old Post 05-04-2013 01:14 PM
JesseP!nkman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseP!nkman Click here to Send JesseP!nkman a Private Message Find more posts by JesseP!nkman Add JesseP!nkman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Any Norway GA tix? I need 4.

Old Post 05-05-2013 06:40 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Any Norway GA tix? I need 4.

Four!?
Leave some for the rest of us!

Old Post 05-05-2013 06:42 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
Four!?
Leave some for the rest of us!

Haha, yayyy! I knew you'd come back!!!!!

Old Post 05-05-2013 06:43 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Haha, yayyy! I knew you'd come back!!!!!

I have an idea! Hang out on pinkspage a little longer today. Accidently lose track of time, miss your flight, and come to Frankfurt!

Old Post 05-05-2013 07:10 AM