Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > Vienna pre-sale?
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ninx<3
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
I have a GC ticket as well but it was close. I think half of the tickets were bought by agencies and companies who sell them for double price. it is so sad, it's about the money again.

I got one as well, barely. I cried because we couldn't get them at first.

If this is how it's going to be from now on, prepare to have multiple nervous breakdowns.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-30-2012 12:19 AM
Ninx<3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ninx<3 Click here to Send Ninx<3 a Private Message Visit Ninx<3's homepage! Find more posts by Ninx<3 Add Ninx<3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steve-kds2
1st #1 Movie Single Level

I tried to read this thread but since I'm from the USA I did not know who the official ticket seller & scalpers are
but I got the meaning of it & I felt your Frustration!

I was thinking NO way!!! this is not happening so I checked in the USA & found the same thing (wow)

What do you think about this?

please Post here

http://pink.shread.net/forum/showth...threadid=191177

Old Post 09-30-2012 05:48 PM
Steve-kds2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve-kds2 Click here to Send Steve-kds2 a Private Message Find more posts by Steve-kds2 Add Steve-kds2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by Ninx<3
I got one as well, barely. I cried because we couldn't get them at first.

If this is how it's going to be from now on, prepare to have multiple nervous breakdowns.

How did u got them? On stadthalle site, maybe?

Old Post 09-30-2012 09:08 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ninx<3

quote:
Originally posted by Agnes
How did u got them? On stadthalle site, maybe?

No, they were sold out everywhere, but there is this company called "koncerti.net" here in Slovenia and they basically buy concert tickets and organize trips to the venue on the day of the concert. So we called them and asked if we could buy just tickets and not go with them, because we're going with our cars. We basically explained that we're going to Prague the next day and the guy agreed to sell them for 120 euros.

Old Post 10-01-2012 02:51 PM
Ninx<3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ninx<3 Click here to Send Ninx<3 a Private Message Visit Ninx<3's homepage! Find more posts by Ninx<3 Add Ninx<3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
No, they were sold out everywhere, but there is this company called "koncerti.net" here in Slovenia and they basically buy concert tickets and organize trips to the venue on the day of the concert. So we called them and asked if we could buy just tickets and not go with them, because we're going with our cars. We basically explained that we're going to Prague the next day and the guy agreed to sell them for 120 euros.
that's great. I'm going to Prague too.

Old Post 10-02-2012 09:49 AM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
such a rip-off... so sad that true fans have to do this.

Old Post 10-02-2012 11:45 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ninx<3

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
such a rip-off... so sad that true fans have to do this.

Well, the price would've been the same if I'd ordered them from Austria because of shipping and all that, so it's not that bad

Old Post 10-02-2012 06:35 PM
Agnes

quote:
Well, the price would've been the same if I'd ordered them from Austria because of shipping and all that, so it's not that bad
If i got that GC I'll have to pay 142euro

Old Post 10-02-2012 07:30 PM
Ninx<3

quote:
If i got that GC I'll have to pay 142euro

You might as well get VIP. Well almost. The whole ticket situation is so stressful and annoying for this tour.

Old Post 10-02-2012 08:04 PM
Agnes

quote:
You might as well get VIP. Well almost. The whole ticket situation is so stressful and annoying for this tour.
i was thinking about VIP but it's twice as this and 142euro is really my limit

Old Post 10-02-2012 08:11 PM
Ninx<3

quote:
i was thinking about VIP but it's twice as this and 142euro is really my limit

Aw, I wish I knew how to help you. It was so hard to get tickets for Vienna, I can't even begin to explain haha. Where would you get the ticket for 142 eur btw?

Old Post 10-02-2012 08:13 PM
Agnes

quote:
Aw, I wish I knew how to help you. It was so hard to get tickets for Vienna, I can't even begin to explain haha. Where would you get the ticket for 142 eur btw?
i found them on ebay, i saw them for 129 but i thought that maybe i'll find cheaper cuz stadthalle was selling them for 90euro but they are 142 and more. i hope ticket is real cuz its a lot of money

Old Post 10-02-2012 08:15 PM
Ninx<3

quote:
i found them on ebay, i saw them for 129 but i thought that maybe i'll find cheaper cuz stadthalle was selling them for 90euro but they are 142 and more. i hope ticket is real cuz its a lot of money

Yeah, ebay can be very russian roulette - ish, unfortunately. I hope you get the right ticket, especially when it's so expensive. Or just come queue with us and act confused when they start letting us in. Probably a bad idea though.

Old Post 10-02-2012 08:23 PM
Agnes

quote:
Yeah, ebay can be very russian roulette - ish, unfortunately. I hope you get the right ticket, especially when it's so expensive. Or just come queue with us and act confused when they start letting us in. Probably a bad idea though.

I can't imagine Pink gig withoute queue! I have no idea if GC is coming b4 the queue or not but it doesnt really matter. And i thought You are having GC as well, are You? And again, queue is a part of the show, it's fun and i'd love to get to know PP crew .

Old Post 10-02-2012 08:44 PM
Ninx<3

quote:
I can't imagine Pink gig withoute queue! I have no idea if GC is coming b4 the queue or not but it doesnt really matter. And i thought You are having GC as well, are You? And again, queue is a part of the show, it's fun and i'd love to get to know PP crew .

Same here. It kind of makes the whole experience better. I have GC tickets yes, for me and 5 of my friends I think

Old Post 10-02-2012 08:58 PM