Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > Vienna pre-sale?
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Agnes
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
for Prague there are FOS tix as well (FrontOfStage). it seems there won't be any for Vienna?

And I can't wait, too.

where have you seen these FOS tix, are those VIP?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-25-2012 09:52 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by p!nkrox4ever
oh well, let's just hope that there won't be many ppl buying vip tickets
anyway, can't wait to queue with you guys

i dont ***kin care about it anymore, it's over 180 euro so i cant afford it anyway, i'd rather go to see her twice

And i cant waaait too!

Old Post 09-25-2012 09:54 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by Agnes
where have you seen these FOS tix, are those VIP?
SAZKATICKET This site is for the pre-sale for Prague.

The VIP sale is totally different, only Eventtravel sells VIP tix. These are just "better standing tickets".

Old Post 09-25-2012 10:00 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
SAZKATICKET This site is for the pre-sale for Prague.

The VIP sale is totally different, only Eventtravel sells VIP tix. These are just "better standing tickets".

oh cool, i had no idea, and they are on sale tomorrow as well? i saw another page and there was only "prices from 1090 - to 1790" so i was about to buy these 1790 hoping they gonna be better, thanks sooo much, i was wrong the whole time.

it seems like you can't pre-order or am i blind? hmmm... where and when u pre-order them?

Old Post 09-25-2012 10:24 PM
AlrightSir

quote:
oh cool, i had no idea, and they are on sale tomorrow as well? i saw another page and there was only "prices from 1090 - to 1790" so i was about to buy these 1790 hoping they gonna be better, thanks sooo much, i was wrong the whole time.

it seems like you can't pre-order or am i blind? hmmm... where and when u pre-order them?

you can buy them tomorrow from 9am via presale

Old Post 09-25-2012 10:30 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
you can buy them tomorrow from 9am via presale
on this page? but it says "Bookings from 8:00 a.m. on 1. 10. 2012 until 2 days prior to the event." please be so nice and tell me how do i do it

do i have to go there: http://www.livenation.cz/event/3469...ve-tour-tickets ?

Old Post 09-25-2012 10:35 PM
tihana_croatia
World Tour Level

quote:
i've found this site and i'm not sure about it cuz it says i can only buy seats http://www.viennaticketoffice.com/p...-157467-en.html

oh there's also one standing, i think I'll buy it

so if i buy ticket from this site are they send it to my address when they come out or i have to pick it up in venue on the day when concert is?? or how is that working? Im really confused whit this online tickets
also there is this site that is linked from P!nks tour web page, and is that one gonna sell tickets on friday too??

http://www.ticketnet.at/pink/

Old Post 09-25-2012 10:36 PM
tihana_croatia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tihana_croatia Click here to Send tihana_croatia a Private Message Find more posts by tihana_croatia Add tihana_croatia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by tihana_croatia
so if i buy ticket from this site are they send it to my address when they come out or i have to pick it up in venue on the day when concert is?? or how is that working? Im really confused whit this online tickets
also there is this site that is linked from P!nks tour web page, and is that one gonna sell tickets on friday too??

http://www.ticketnet.at/pink/

on the page where i booked mine, they asked if i want them to
1. send me the tickets to my home adress
2. left the tickets at the venue for me
3. send them to my hotel (well,not for me)

and i dont get that site linked with pp to be honest

Old Post 09-25-2012 10:38 PM
tihana_croatia
World Tour Level

quote:
on the page where i booked mine, they asked if i want them to
1. send me the tickets to my home adress
2. left the tickets at the venue for me
3. send them to my hotel (well,not for me)

and i dont get that site linked with pp to be honest

oh so all together is like 81 €

1 x (59,00 € + 1,77 € system fee + 10,23 € service charge) = 71,00 €

and plus mail-delivery to your home address other countries ( € 10,00 )

Old Post 09-25-2012 10:49 PM
tihana_croatia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tihana_croatia Click here to Send tihana_croatia a Private Message Find more posts by tihana_croatia Add tihana_croatia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
oh so all together is like 81 €

1 x (59,00 € + 1,77 € system fee + 10,23 € service charge) = 71,00 €

and plus mail-delivery to your home address other countries ( € 10,00 )

yeah... and i guess that's how it is with every ticket

Old Post 09-25-2012 10:50 PM
tihana_croatia
World Tour Level

quote:
yeah... and i guess that's how it is with every ticket

i was thinking to buy tickets on eventim croatia but im scared that thay won`t have tickets on friday and even if they have that all standing ticket will be gone by then I will call them tomorrow to check what they said but i already email them and they didnt know much about this tickets just said that if it will be in there system than i will be able to buy them

Old Post 09-25-2012 10:57 PM
Agnes

quote:
i was thinking to buy tickets on eventim croatia but im scared that thay won`t have tickets on friday and even if they have that all standing ticket will be gone by then I will call them tomorrow to check what they said but i already email them and they didnt know much about this tickets just said that if it will be in there system than i will be able to buy them
i emailed eventim poland and they had no idea about the tix

Old Post 09-25-2012 10:59 PM
piinktweets
World Tour Level

is the presale today? or friday? im desperate because i cant get them today

Old Post 09-26-2012 05:22 AM
piinktweets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for piinktweets Click here to Send piinktweets a Private Message Visit piinktweets's homepage! Find more posts by piinktweets Add piinktweets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by piinktweets
is the presale today? or friday? im desperate because i cant get them today
it's just in hour, maybe you'll try?

Old Post 09-26-2012 06:56 AM
AlrightSir

quote:
on this page? but it says "Bookings from 8:00 a.m. on 1. 10. 2012 until 2 days prior to the event." please be so nice and tell me how do i do it

do i have to go there: http://www.livenation.cz/event/3469...ve-tour-tickets ?

At the link above, you see "Speciální informace o akci" and they say that the presale is from 9am 26 Sept. there, you need a sazkaticket account fot that.

Old Post 09-26-2012 07:45 AM