Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > The Truth about Love - Ireland, UK, European Tour dates.
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Agnes
Triple Platinum Record Level

ok, Vienna and Prague is mine !

where can I buy Vienna tix guys?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-24-2012 12:55 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tihana_croatia
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by Agnes
i''ve a bus to prague and vienna for about 8 euro so ***k yeah, that's almost free. If you dont mind traveling for hours then check if there's no bus that u can take.

where did you find that cheap bus lol? cheapest that i found is train from my city to budapest is like 30 euro , and to vienna is like 40

Old Post 09-24-2012 12:59 PM
tihana_croatia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tihana_croatia Click here to Send tihana_croatia a Private Message Find more posts by tihana_croatia Add tihana_croatia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkfan#1
good question :/

at least we got the time to save up for planetickets now

I'll probably be broke when I've purchased the concerttickets haha :P

well yes that's a way of seeing things and i just hope that Dani is right and they are not actually getting even more expensive!

pb is that i'm already terribly broke. but i don't care. all the money i get from uni to buy books goes to P!nk tickets

Old Post 09-24-2012 01:06 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tihana_croatia
World Tour Level

quote:
ok, Vienna and Prague is mine !

where can I buy Vienna tix guys?

i sent email to evntim croatia and ask them if they will have tickets for vienna this friday as they are coming out and they answer me that if they are for sale than they will have them so if you have Eventim in Poland you can try on there web

Old Post 09-24-2012 01:07 PM
tihana_croatia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tihana_croatia Click here to Send tihana_croatia a Private Message Find more posts by tihana_croatia Add tihana_croatia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by tihana_croatia
where did you find that cheap bus lol? cheapest that i found is train from my city to budapest is like 30 euro , and to vienna is like 40
it's a bus that go from Poland to another countries, i's kinda new so they start with very low prices http://www.polskibus.com/search-results

Old Post 09-24-2012 01:14 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tihana_croatia
World Tour Level

quote:
it's a bus that go from Poland to another countries, i's kinda new so they start with very low prices http://www.polskibus.com/search-results

wish that we have something that cheap
i think i will be broke after I spend my saving money on tickets for gigs in Vienna and Budapest hahaha
need to start saving all over again this time for traveling lol thank god i have enough time

Old Post 09-24-2012 01:18 PM
Agnes

quote:
wish that we have something that cheap
i think i will be broke after I spend my saving money on tickets for gigs in Vienna and Budapest hahaha
need to start saving all over again this time for traveling lol thank god i have enough time

come to Poland and we'll go together (if you can)

and check all the cheap transport that your country can offer, maybe you will find sth too

Old Post 09-24-2012 01:26 PM
tihana_croatia
World Tour Level

quote:
come to Poland and we'll go together (if you can)

and check all the cheap transport that your country can offer, maybe you will find sth too

hehe i wish but Poland is too far away

i was already looking for something cheaper but didnt find anything

edit: i will see you in Vienna are you planning to stay at hostel or you will come just for one day?

Last edited by tihana_croatia on 09-24-2012 at 01:33 PM

Old Post 09-24-2012 01:31 PM
dafni
#1 Video and Single Level

i just woke up and saw this! i'm flipping **** right now! iam torn cause i wanna do one or two but i have to narrow it down among dublin, man,london and paris.
no glasgow ???

Old Post 09-24-2012 01:34 PM
dafni is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dafni Click here to Send dafni a Private Message Find more posts by dafni Add dafni to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
hehe i wish but Poland is too far away

i was already looking for something cheaper but didnt find anything

edit: i will see you in Vienna are you planning to stay at hostel or you will come just for one day?

I dunno yet, I'll probably spend a night on traveling cuz I'm going to Prague gig the day after Vienna.

Old Post 09-24-2012 02:05 PM
tihana_croatia
World Tour Level

quote:
I dunno yet, I'll probably spend a night on traveling cuz I'm going to Prague gig the day after Vienna.

thats so cool lol two nights in row

Old Post 09-24-2012 02:10 PM
Leannee
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by dafni
i just woke up and saw this! i'm flipping **** right now! iam torn cause i wanna do one or two but i have to narrow it down among dublin, man,london and paris.
no glasgow ???

Not yet no I think she will release a few more dates though and hopefully Glasgow is one of them! It's always such a good show.

Old Post 09-24-2012 02:10 PM
Leannee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Leannee Click here to Send Leannee a Private Message Find more posts by Leannee Add Leannee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

Red face

So I reckon it will end up looking something like this by the time April 2013 comes around..........

April 05, 2013 - Glasgow
April 06, 2013 - Glasgow

April 08, 2013 - Belfast
April 09, 2013 - Belfast

April 11, 2013 - Dublin
April 12, 2013 - Dublin

April 14, 2013 - Manchester
April 15, 2013 - Manchester

April 17, 2013 - Paris

April 18, 2013 - Rotterdam
April 19, 2013 - Amsterdam

April 21, 2013 - Birmingham
April 22, 2013 - Birmingham

April 24, 2013 - London
April 25, 2013 - London
April 27, 2013 - London

etc etc etc

Pretty sure she will have added shows in Cities in Germany too....

On Funhouse in the UK she also did Liverpool, Aberdeen, Newcastle on the first leg!?!? Maybe she will save those for a 2nd leg as the schedule already looks pretty tight

Old Post 09-24-2012 02:35 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Leannee
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
So I reckon it will end up looking something like this by the time April 2013 comes around..........

April 05, 2013 - Glasgow
April 06, 2013 - Glasgow

April 08, 2013 - Belfast
April 09, 2013 - Belfast

April 11, 2013 - Dublin
April 12, 2013 - Dublin

April 14, 2013 - Manchester
April 15, 2013 - Manchester

April 17, 2013 - Paris

April 18, 2013 - Rotterdam
April 19, 2013 - Amsterdam

April 21, 2013 - Birmingham
April 22, 2013 - Birmingham

April 24, 2013 - London
April 25, 2013 - London
April 27, 2013 - London

I hope so!
I may be biased but I think Glasgow is too good to miss lol

Old Post 09-24-2012 02:45 PM
Leannee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Leannee Click here to Send Leannee a Private Message Find more posts by Leannee Add Leannee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_
Needs Rehab Level

Old Post 09-24-2012 02:50 PM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote