Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > *** Multimedia -- Multimedia -- Multimedia ***
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
i was thinking something along the lines of taking a screencap from each performance and putting them next to the links so that people can see what the quality looks like and what performance it is exactly.

but that could take a while. need to find a good screencap program. mine is being a retard atm

maybe i'll get on that tomorrow.

You get a macbook pro and click on cmd+shift+4. Awesome

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-27-2011 10:25 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
You get a macbook pro and click on cmd+shift+4. Awesome

i need to get me lots of $$$ first before i get a macbook and when i get one, i'll smash this one into little tiny pieces. my laptop is crap!

Old Post 10-27-2011 10:26 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vasili82
#1 Video and Single Level

awesome. but you know what the pink community needs? a dedicated pink multimedia site. not a board, not a forum but a site - a la www.digital-gaga.com

but good work

Old Post 10-28-2011 12:50 PM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by Vasili82
awesome. but you know what the pink community needs? a dedicated pink multimedia site. not a board, not a forum but a site - a la www.digital-gaga.com

but good work

It had one....I think it went down. I believe others have tried to start one as well

Old Post 10-29-2011 07:00 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HipHopper716
World Tour Level

CHUM Radio Concert (09-22-08)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/w1yu4o

Enjoy~

btw, does anyone got P!nk Live @ MuchMusic in 2008? When she's promoting "Funhouse"?

Thanks!

Old Post 10-29-2011 08:27 AM
HipHopper716 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HipHopper716 Click here to Send HipHopper716 a Private Message Find more posts by HipHopper716 Add HipHopper716 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HipHopper716
World Tour Level

Another one~

P!nk on Oprah talks about Stupid Girls

http://www.sendspace.com/file/i2ddjr

Love this interview!

Old Post 10-29-2011 09:36 AM
HipHopper716 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HipHopper716 Click here to Send HipHopper716 a Private Message Find more posts by HipHopper716 Add HipHopper716 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

Here's her performance of Just Like A Pill on the Today Show back in 2006.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EHUQRVSY

Attachment: picture 3.png
This has been downloaded 99 time(s).

Old Post 10-30-2011 02:50 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkmoore
World Tour Level

have someone this great video?

love this performence from sober...the end ist amazing

Old Post 10-30-2011 03:59 PM
pinkmoore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkmoore Click here to Send pinkmoore a Private Message Find more posts by pinkmoore Add pinkmoore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkmoore
World Tour Level

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL5B3jbPnY8

Old Post 10-30-2011 04:00 PM
pinkmoore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkmoore Click here to Send pinkmoore a Private Message Find more posts by pinkmoore Add pinkmoore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hrb213
In Detox Level

this is awesome.
thank you!

Old Post 10-30-2011 04:10 PM
hrb213 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hrb213 Click here to Send hrb213 a Private Message Find more posts by hrb213 Add hrb213 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

thank you guys!

*updated*

i'll organize everything chronologically when there are more links. so keep em coming

Old Post 10-30-2011 06:39 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

and here's Pink performing Lonely Girl with Linda Perry during her party tour. simply amazing. <3

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kil18x

Attachment: picture 1.png
This has been downloaded 83 time(s).

Old Post 10-30-2011 06:48 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

and here's the music video of Sober, directors cut. I haven't actually watched it in awhile but I remember when I first saw it I thought it was better than the official one.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/izhej1

Old Post 10-30-2011 06:51 PM
grenno

^ cool! will post it on the multi-wall in a minute! i think i only have it on mp3 somewhere. magical

---

also, does anyone have her new years eve performance from 2002? she was singing gtps, dlmgm and tyg as far as i can remember.

and yes, we need that much music performance, too loved sober!!

Old Post 10-30-2011 06:52 PM
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
and here's the music video of Sober, directors cut. I haven't actually watched it in awhile but I remember when I first saw it I thought it was better than the official one.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/izhej1

thanks hmmm, i might have to make a "video" category for that one

Old Post 10-30-2011 06:54 PM