Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Member Artwork/Poetry > Artwork/Poetry PLEASE READ!!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
poppy_nout
Platinum Level

Exclamation Artwork/Poetry PLEASE READ!!

In view of the forthcoming reworking of the forum, I suggest that anyone who has posted work on here go through their work and save anything they value.

I am unaware of how the new forum will be laid out and also if previous posts will be saved/transfered to the new board.

Don't want you guys losing stuff you've worked so hard on.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-07-2005 02:31 PM
poppy_nout is offline Click Here to See the Profile for poppy_nout Click here to Send poppy_nout a Private Message Find more posts by poppy_nout Add poppy_nout to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AliciaMPinkfan
Triple Platinum Record Level

Wrong place? lol

Liggs, also reminded us here

Old Post 08-07-2005 07:58 PM
AliciaMPinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AliciaMPinkfan Click here to Send AliciaMPinkfan a Private Message Visit AliciaMPinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by AliciaMPinkfan Add AliciaMPinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kissyWildwoman

I have saved all of my work but i still hope it all goes to the new board!

Old Post 08-07-2005 08:16 PM
kissyWildwoman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kissyWildwoman Click here to Send kissyWildwoman a Private Message Find more posts by kissyWildwoman Add kissyWildwoman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AliciaMPinkfan

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkfan#1
yeah me too

Same here.

You gotta write for your right to wr- te! That was lame I know

Old Post 08-07-2005 10:46 PM
AliciaMPinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AliciaMPinkfan Click here to Send AliciaMPinkfan a Private Message Visit AliciaMPinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by AliciaMPinkfan Add AliciaMPinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ilovepink4eva

yeah thankyou i have done so

Old Post 08-08-2005 10:23 AM
ilovepink4eva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ilovepink4eva Click here to Send ilovepink4eva a Private Message Visit ilovepink4eva's homepage! Find more posts by ilovepink4eva Add ilovepink4eva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
liggerty

aww bless ya hun... thanx xx

Old Post 08-13-2005 08:07 PM
liggerty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for liggerty Click here to Send liggerty a Private Message Find more posts by liggerty Add liggerty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Flying_Potato
Banned

just did

Old Post 10-02-2005 12:57 PM
Flying_Potato is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Flying_Potato Click here to Send Flying_Potato a Private Message Find more posts by Flying_Potato Add Flying_Potato to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NK_ONDA_INSID

blah!??!?! do u know how many poems i have on here???? its gonna take me more than a week to get it all lol....
awwww *pouts*

Old Post 10-21-2005 05:06 AM
P!NK_ONDA_INSID is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NK_ONDA_INSID Click here to Send P!NK_ONDA_INSID a Private Message Find more posts by P!NK_ONDA_INSID Add P!NK_ONDA_INSID to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tajah
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by P!NK_ONDA_INSID
blah!??!?! do u know how many poems i have on here???? its gonna take me more than a week to get it all lol....
awwww *pouts*

took me a few weeks.. but i finally got them all

Old Post 11-14-2005 06:19 PM
Tajah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tajah Click here to Send Tajah a Private Message Find more posts by Tajah Add Tajah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Greatstars!!
Platinum Level

You mean you can actually save them on to the site?
If you can tell me how I will save mine

Old Post 11-29-2005 11:45 PM
Greatstars!! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Greatstars!! Click here to Send Greatstars!! a Private Message Find more posts by Greatstars!! Add Greatstars!! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NKinside

quote:
Originally posted by Greatstars!!
You mean you can actually save them on to the site?
If you can tell me how I will save mine

all you can do is search your threads and save them on the computer with copy + paste. There is no save-functuality on this site.

Old Post 11-30-2005 08:13 AM
P!NKinside is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NKinside Click here to Send P!NKinside a Private Message Find more posts by P!NKinside Add P!NKinside to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Break Myself
2nd Grammy Level

Just thought I'd remind people again in case this change of board look is just a test run and it's still getting deleted

Old Post 02-09-2006 11:37 PM
Break Myself is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Break Myself Click here to Send Break Myself a Private Message Find more posts by Break Myself Add Break Myself to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
liggerty

quote:
Originally posted by Break Myself
Just thought I'd remind people again in case this change of board look is just a test run and it's still getting deleted
v good point hun xx

Old Post 02-12-2006 05:30 PM
liggerty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for liggerty Click here to Send liggerty a Private Message Find more posts by liggerty Add liggerty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
liggerty

rowzee do we know is staying like this yet?

Old Post 02-13-2006 08:35 PM
messed_up_head
Underground Label Level

this sounds stupid

this sounds so stupid but how do you save your work???

Old Post 07-24-2006 05:44 PM
messed_up_head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for messed_up_head Click here to Send messed_up_head a Private Message Find more posts by messed_up_head Add messed_up_head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote