Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Paint the world P!NK > So What - United World Chart Stats - The Official Thread.
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

So What
This Week: #1
Last Week: #1
Points this Week: 402.000
Points Last Week: 390.000
Total Points: 2.152.000
Peak Position: #1
Weeks On: 8

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-16-2008 09:58 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NateLovesPink
Banned

Old Post 10-16-2008 10:26 PM
NateLovesPink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NateLovesPink Click here to Send NateLovesPink a Private Message Visit NateLovesPink's homepage! Find more posts by NateLovesPink Add NateLovesPink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jezebe!

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
So What
This Week: #1
Last Week: #1
Points this Week: 402.000
Points Last Week: 390.000
Total Points: 2.152.000
Peak Position: #1
Weeks On: 8

She's a RockStar

Old Post 10-16-2008 10:31 PM
jezebe! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jezebe! Click here to Send jezebe! a Private Message Find more posts by jezebe! Add jezebe! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hazbi_ForDykes
Banned

isnt this her biggest sales in a week?

Old Post 10-16-2008 10:33 PM
Hazbi_ForDykes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hazbi_ForDykes Click here to Send Hazbi_ForDykes a Private Message Visit Hazbi_ForDykes's homepage! Find more posts by Hazbi_ForDykes Add Hazbi_ForDykes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NateLovesPink
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Hazbi_ForDykes
isnt this her biggest sales in a week?
That`s not her sales, i think.

Old Post 10-16-2008 10:37 PM
NateLovesPink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NateLovesPink Click here to Send NateLovesPink a Private Message Visit NateLovesPink's homepage! Find more posts by NateLovesPink Add NateLovesPink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hazbi_ForDykes
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by NateLovesPink
That`s not her sales, i think.

well it's points but most of it is made with sales I think... I hope she can keep it for another 3rd consecutive week cuz then britney is gonan be womanizing everyone

Old Post 10-16-2008 10:42 PM
Hazbi_ForDykes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hazbi_ForDykes Click here to Send Hazbi_ForDykes a Private Message Visit Hazbi_ForDykes's homepage! Find more posts by Hazbi_ForDykes Add Hazbi_ForDykes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

the most popular tracks according to global
paid download, single-sales data and airplay

and yes, I think its her biggest week of points!

Old Post 10-16-2008 10:44 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NateLovesPink
Banned

I still can`t believe what P!nk did with this song, her success was really fast. I am glad she made some people that didn`t believe in her eat their own words!

Old Post 10-16-2008 10:54 PM
Hazbi_ForDykes
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by NateLovesPink
I still can`t believe what P!nk did with this song, her success was really fast. I am glad she made some people that didn`t believe in her eat their own words!

well sorry but So What is the best single that has been released. It's jsut amazing, I told Marjon my fav pink song will always be U+Ur HAnd and So What.

Old Post 10-16-2008 11:00 PM
Hazbi_ForDykes
Banned

This Week : #1 (for a third week )
Last Week : #1
Points this week : 415000 (+13000)
Total points : 2567000
Weeks on : 9

Third week yay and seeing the competition, she shall last two more weeks for sure in my opinion

Old Post 10-23-2008 09:05 PM
N@tasha

^ That`s amazing, Britney is her competition, we will see tho. Great

Old Post 10-23-2008 09:14 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hazbi_ForDykes
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by N@tasha

she so is not, Womanizer sold less than last week so i guess it's just been a buzz. It might grow when the video gets airplay but nothin more, i cant see it being a big hit

Old Post 10-23-2008 09:19 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

You mean WW or in the US? Im asssuming WW cause thats the thread were in.. but as for the US she sold less because there was a bug and they took her song off, it climbed right back to #1 though and has been sitting pretty for a week. Over 200k for two weeks is pretty good imo for a **** song. lol

Old Post 10-23-2008 09:35 PM
deschuyver

quote:
Originally posted by N@tasha

in America katy perry is her competition.

Old Post 10-23-2008 09:37 PM
deschuyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deschuyver Click here to Send deschuyver a Private Message Find more posts by deschuyver Add deschuyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
You mean WW or in the US? Im asssuming WW cause thats the thread were in.. but as for the US she sold less because there was a bug and they took her song off, it climbed right back to #1 though and has been sitting pretty for a week. Over 200k for two weeks is pretty good imo for a **** song. lol
WW

Old Post 10-23-2008 09:37 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote