Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Music and Lyrics forum > Pink - New York Concert - Full 1080i video
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lost*star
World Tour Level

iv'e started to download them and the files say its the Flashmob concert which is the one where she is wearing the orange dress and she sings with her dad. i've already got this one somewhere so i dont think gonna bother downloading anymore (especially since not got an account so can only download every couple of hours cos reached limit)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-13-2007 07:20 PM
lost*star is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lost*star Click here to Send lost*star a Private Message Find more posts by lost*star Add lost*star to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink4president
Major Label Level

hu thinks it's worth it for me to download all this??? and dus it include the interview bit of it??? cuz theres lyk 55 parts!!!

Old Post 04-13-2007 07:22 PM
pink4president is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink4president Click here to Send pink4president a Private Message Find more posts by pink4president Add pink4president to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ivona
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by pink4president
hu thinks it's worth it for me to download all this??? and dus it include the interview bit of it??? cuz theres lyk 55 parts!!!

i don`t know. i have them all...actually i downloaded it and it didn`t take long. but those are 55 parts and HQ i think, so it depends how strong ur comp is...well i`ll give you the link where i downloaded it...don`t know if it still works..
http://www.imnotdead.co.uk/forum/vi...ghlight=cro+bar

Old Post 04-13-2007 11:11 PM
ivona is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ivona Click here to Send ivona a Private Message Visit ivona's homepage! Find more posts by ivona Add ivona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jyw104
Platinum Level

1080i? Minimum 3GHz processor to run the video smoothly. I have it (bought from eBay), and it's a great quality video.

Old Post 04-14-2007 12:15 AM
jyw104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jyw104 Click here to Send jyw104 a Private Message Find more posts by jyw104 Add jyw104 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thai_Pink_Fan
Underground Label Level

This performance was the one where MTV as well as MHD (It stands for MTV Hight Definition) aired.

It was available to view on www.mtv.com once, but it was like one year ago. I don't know that video still active.

Old Post 04-14-2007 04:12 AM
Thai_Pink_Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thai_Pink_Fan Click here to Send Thai_Pink_Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Thai_Pink_Fan Add Thai_Pink_Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

is it a secret gig in nyc when she sang with her dad?

Old Post 04-14-2007 10:26 AM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

yes^ its a flashmob i think i have it but thanks

is this quality that good or why its is sooo many files?

Old Post 04-14-2007 10:27 AM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

Woah big file

Old Post 04-14-2007 12:31 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nino
Needs Rehab Level

quote:
Originally posted by Agnes
yes^ its a flashmob i think i have it but thanks

it is HD quality
(there is about 5x more pixels in every frame than in normal 4:3 TV video)

Old Post 04-14-2007 12:54 PM
Nino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nino Click here to Send Nino a Private Message Find more posts by Nino Add Nino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thai_Pink_Fan
Underground Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by Agnes

Currently, There is NO POSSIBILITIES to get any kind of VIDEO format which provides BETTER quality video than the one that I gave you. Because it is in Stream HDTV source, you need fast computer to play this video.

Enjoy leeching.

Old Post 04-14-2007 02:28 PM
Thai_Pink_Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thai_Pink_Fan Click here to Send Thai_Pink_Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Thai_Pink_Fan Add Thai_Pink_Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MonarC P!nk
#1 Video and Single Level

Thank you very much for posting the links

Old Post 04-14-2007 03:58 PM
MonarC P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MonarC P!nk Click here to Send MonarC P!nk a Private Message Visit MonarC P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by MonarC P!nk Add MonarC P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ccsuperstar
MixTape Level

Thank you very much for links!!!
But is there any solution that rapidshare? Because it's too long 1 hour!!!!

Old Post 04-15-2007 06:45 PM
ccsuperstar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ccsuperstar Click here to Send ccsuperstar a Private Message Find more posts by ccsuperstar Add ccsuperstar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
justlikeapill03
#1 Video and Single Level

i'm trying to extract these files but all i get is a message saying that the files could be corrupted!

Old Post 04-15-2007 11:22 PM
justlikeapill03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for justlikeapill03 Click here to Send justlikeapill03 a Private Message Find more posts by justlikeapill03 Add justlikeapill03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nino
Needs Rehab Level

quote:
Originally posted by justlikeapill03
i'm trying to extract these files but all i get is a message saying that the files could be corrupted!

you must have all archive files (54 pieces) for successful decompresion

Old Post 04-16-2007 11:52 AM
Nino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nino Click here to Send Nino a Private Message Find more posts by Nino Add Nino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by Nino
it is HD quality
(there is about 5x more pixels in every frame than in normal 4:3 TV video)

wow . It will take ages but I'm gonna download it!

Old Post 04-16-2007 01:14 PM