Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > Crazy Amount of P!nk Gigs....
Pages (35): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
_O(+>_
Needs Rehab Level

quote:
Originally posted by missundaztood
they ran out before the end of the gig. i think he did tell you...he had that video remember!?

anyway...i was gonna say...it's weird how few people went to the party tour! i think a lot of people that went to that tour were casual fans.

I wasnt allowed to go to Party tour

Was only 12, omg thats weird saying that LOL

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-19-2008 03:10 PM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missundaztood
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by _O(+>_

i know it's crazy right?! pink always makes me realise how quickly i'm getting old!

i wasn't allowed originally either after asking to go to brixton! haha i've never heard such a fast 'hell no' from my daddy! but we settled on birmingham in the end.

Old Post 07-19-2008 03:49 PM
missundaztood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missundaztood Click here to Send missundaztood a Private Message Find more posts by missundaztood Add missundaztood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_
Needs Rehab Level

quote:
i know it's crazy right?! pink always makes me realise how quickly i'm getting old!

i wasn't allowed originally either after asking to go to brixton! haha i've never heard such a fast 'hell no' from my daddy! but we settled on birmingham in the end.

Thats it rub it in!!!! :P

God i would have loved to have seen Party!!!

Old Post 07-19-2008 04:22 PM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:

anyway...i was gonna say...it's weird how few people went to the party tour! i think a lot of people that went to that tour were casual fans.

I guess that makes us special....

yeayeah I heard the special needs joke before people !!

Old Post 07-19-2008 08:22 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missundaztood

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
I guess that makes us special....

yeayeah I heard the special needs joke before people !!

haha, clearly.

but it is weird...i think she picked up a lot of fans between try this and i'm not dead. a lot of the hardcore fans from the miss era especially seem to have gone awol...ahhh back in the day when you could turn up to a gig in the evening, saunter in, get your merch and a drink and still end up at the front...good times!

Old Post 07-19-2008 10:03 PM
missundaztood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missundaztood Click here to Send missundaztood a Private Message Find more posts by missundaztood Add missundaztood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_
Needs Rehab Level

quote:
haha, clearly.

but it is weird...i think she picked up a lot of fans between try this and i'm not dead. a lot of the hardcore fans from the miss era especially seem to have gone awol...ahhh back in the day when you could turn up to a gig in the evening, saunter in, get your merch and a drink and still end up at the front...good times!

Ahh that sounds perfect!!!

I remember the TT days when you could turn up at 1pm and still be first in line!!! <3

Too many idiots these days camping out

Old Post 07-20-2008 12:20 AM
lozza81

her party tour here in aus was the rumba festival back in 2002, bout half an hr set, give or take, was great to see her back then tho

Old Post 07-20-2008 02:39 AM
lozza81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lozza81 Click here to Send lozza81 a Private Message Visit lozza81's homepage! Find more posts by lozza81 Add lozza81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkcoat
#1 Single Level

miss tour - point dublin (02)
try this tour - point dublin (04)
oxegen festival ireland (04)
Ind tour - point dublin (06)
Ind tour - wembley (06)
festival tour - malahide castle dublin (07)
fes tour - killarney summerfest kerry (07)
random gig - Cork (08)

Old Post 07-21-2008 01:07 PM
pinkcoat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkcoat Click here to Send pinkcoat a Private Message Visit pinkcoat's homepage! Find more posts by pinkcoat Add pinkcoat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WolfishSmile
#1 Single Level

Cork makes 5.

Old Post 07-21-2008 07:52 PM
WolfishSmile is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WolfishSmile Click here to Send WolfishSmile a Private Message Visit WolfishSmile's homepage! Find more posts by WolfishSmile Add WolfishSmile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*unwanted*
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by _O(+>_

my mam and dad werent gonna let me go either but i just laughed and sed its ink you have no chance shes not gonna come back for years and shes never been here befor so she might not come back...i soon convinced them

Old Post 07-21-2008 09:05 PM
*unwanted* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *unwanted* Click here to Send *unwanted* a Private Message Find more posts by *unwanted* Add *unwanted* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

Re: Re: Update ;) ...

quote:
Originally posted by Crazy P!NK Fan
amazin list Karen

me still at 21

Awww thanks... Ive always gone to which ever shows I can when I can !!
My friends went to 5 US Party/M!s show's in 2002 NYC/Boston/Philli/Washington OMG !! and I always always wish I could have been there with them too ((imagine! damn exams!!!!)) But apart from that I wouldn't have gone to any more or less haha! Some places are just too damn COLD LOL

Anyways, lookin forward to the new tour
That 21 you have seen will be 30+ within a year, no doubt

Old Post 07-23-2008 07:19 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

So us Party Tour'ers should have ourselves our own P!nk Express Black card or some sheezie!
Wot dya say girls?? ...

hehe

Old Post 07-23-2008 07:22 PM
pinkstagirl

Re: Re: Re: Update ;) ...

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
Awww thanks... Ive always gone to which ever shows I can when I can !!
My friends went to 5 US Party/M!s show's in 2002 NYC/Boston/Philli/Washington OMG !! and I always always wish I could have been there with them too ((imagine! damn exams!!!!)) But apart from that I wouldn't have gone to any more or less haha! Some places are just too damn COLD LOL

Anyways, lookin forward to the new tour
That 21 you have seen will be 30+ within a year, no doubt

Im hoping mine is in the 20's before the end of the next tour. But thats a whole lot of gigs to go to, as Im only at 9! Yes, my 10th didn't happen on the IND tour! Was iching for it, especially edinburgh!

Old Post 07-23-2008 08:00 PM
pinkstagirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkstagirl Click here to Send pinkstagirl a Private Message Find more posts by pinkstagirl Add pinkstagirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
little_abs
Double Platinum

i wish i'd gone to the party tour *sniff sniff*

Old Post 07-23-2008 09:23 PM
little_abs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for little_abs Click here to Send little_abs a Private Message Find more posts by little_abs Add little_abs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*charli*

well somehow i still can't remember all the gigs so figured i'd post my new updated list!!!

MISSUNDAZTOOD
Cleveland, Ohio USA2002
Brixton Academy UK (kinda met her, i screamed in her face that i had a tattoo and she held my hand and said hey sweeti, lmfao!!)
Manchester Apollo UK

Brit Awards UK (met her twice, ripped my trousers down first time then told her i know karen the second time... oh the SHAME!!)

TRY THIS
Wembley UK
Wembley UK
Manchester UK

IND
Secret gig, Camden UK (meet and greet)

Ischgl, AUSTRIA

GAY Astoria UK

Album chart Show UK (kinda met her, gave her my wristband lol!)

Budapest, HUNGARY

Philadelphia - Electric Factory, USA

Birmingham UK
Wembley UK
Rotterdam UK
Manchester MEN UK
Cardiff UK

Paul O Grady Show UK (launched myself through the drivers window and gave her some wooden flowers hahaha!)

Newcastle UK
Nottingham UK
Brighton UK
Dublin IRELAND
Belfast IRELAND
Belfast IRELAND
Aberdeen UK (meet and greet)
Aberdeen UK
Glasgow UK
Glasgow UK
Brighton UK
Birmingham UK
Glasgow UK
Sheffield UK
Wembley UK
Amsterdam HOLLAND
Amsterdam HOLLAND
Hamburg GERMANY
Paris FRANCE
Milan ITALY

Perth AUSTRALIA
Perth AUSTRALIA
Adelaide AUSTRALIA (unofficial meet and greet in her hotel)
Sydney AUSTRALIA (meet and greet)
Sydney AUSTRALIA

Killarney Summerfest IRELAND

Monte Carlo, FRANCE

Cardiff PAW UK

Brighton UK (met her twice)

Den Haag, HOLLAND

Bellevue Velodrome, SOUTH AFRICA

Munich, GERMANY
Schladming, AUSTRIA

Cork, IRELAND (met her when we were being patted down at security!)

Last edited by *charli* on 07-24-2008 at 12:47 AM

Old Post 07-24-2008 12:09 AM
*charli* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *charli* Click here to Send *charli* a Private Message Find more posts by *charli* Add *charli* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote