Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > P!nk Dates 1999-2013 Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.
Pages (19): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mr_NotDead
World Tour Level

woooooooooooooow tkz

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-17-2008 10:55 PM
Mr_NotDead is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mr_NotDead Click here to Send Mr_NotDead a Private Message Find more posts by Mr_NotDead Add Mr_NotDead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freshh.
Needs Rehab Level

Thats all kinds of busy

Old Post 01-27-2008 01:36 PM
Freshh. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freshh. Click here to Send Freshh. a Private Message Find more posts by Freshh. Add Freshh. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

It's Crazy Pink Fans job to update !?!?! x

Old Post 04-21-2008 08:22 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
=X-X-X= Sharon
Triple Platinum Record Level

t4p!!!

Old Post 04-21-2008 08:59 PM
=X-X-X= Sharon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for =X-X-X= Sharon Click here to Send =X-X-X= Sharon a Private Message Visit =X-X-X= Sharon's homepage! Find more posts by =X-X-X= Sharon Add =X-X-X= Sharon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
It's Crazy Pink Fans job to update !?!?! x
:d thanks for the sticky again
yea i will update as soon as possible,
atm really busy with school, manage a band n travelling.. just back from los angeles
but promise will work on it soon!

Old Post 04-22-2008 10:22 AM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Crazy P!NK Fan
:d thanks for the sticky again
yea i will update as soon as possible,
atm really busy with school, manage a band n travelling.. just back from los angeles
but promise will work on it soon!

Rock n Roll star /m/ cheers hun x

Old Post 04-23-2008 11:34 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

tried to update as much as possible.. but as i havent been here for a while might missed some (paparazzi)dates
so if someone knows some.. dont resist to post, thanks in advance

Old Post 04-24-2008 04:25 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

omg, that's scary with all the exact jogging dates all tho we know them!

wow, what a list! thanks for sharing.

Old Post 05-01-2008 11:50 AM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnausa

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore

now we know who that was with the camera following her on the beach while she was jogging,lol. j/k

Old Post 05-01-2008 02:31 PM
Donnausa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnausa Click here to Send Donnausa a Private Message Find more posts by Donnausa Add Donnausa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

quote:
Originally posted by Donnausa
now we know who that was with the camera following her on the beach while she was jogging,lol. j/k
wish i saw her when i was there few weeks ago!!

Old Post 05-01-2008 06:08 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore

it's like shes training for a marathon or somethin!

Old Post 05-01-2008 06:09 PM
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by Crazy P!NK Fan
it's like shes training for a marathon or somethin!

it really is haha

Old Post 05-02-2008 10:44 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Purple Stuff

wow thank you so much!I can't wait or the new tourdates

Old Post 05-15-2008 08:55 PM
Purple Stuff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Purple Stuff Click here to Send Purple Stuff a Private Message Find more posts by Purple Stuff Add Purple Stuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
French_p!nk
#1 Video and Single Level

is someone knows if pink is going to belgium this summer? Everybody talks about it there. thanks 4 answers!

Old Post 07-01-2008 09:29 PM
French_p!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for French_p!nk Click here to Send French_p!nk a Private Message Find more posts by French_p!nk Add French_p!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Natacha
Underground Label Level

Hey! I live in Belgium and as far as I know P!nk won't be visiting us this summer . There were rumours that she would perform at the 'Lokerse Feesten' but I've emailed the organisation and they said that P!nk won't be there. He also added that it would be very unlickely for her to visit the Lokerse Feesten two years in a row.

I had hoped to see more dates announced after Cork, but no such luck. I guess the Irish really do have lucky clovers I was too late to get me a ticket, plus the trip and hotel combined are pretty expensive... To all who are lucky enough to go: have fun and take lots of pics!

Old Post 07-04-2008 11:30 AM
Natacha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Natacha Click here to Send Natacha a Private Message Find more posts by Natacha Add Natacha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote