Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Music and Lyrics forum > The L!ve P!nk MP3 request thread Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (20): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
freakunleashed
Banned

thank u evryone 4 posting it's helpful

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-21-2007 03:38 PM
freakunleashed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for freakunleashed Click here to Send freakunleashed a Private Message Find more posts by freakunleashed Add freakunleashed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missundaztood
Triple Platinum Record Level

does anybody have some my vietnam audios from the last year? i.e a 'that ***ker keeps dropping bombs, dropping bombs...' version?! perleeeease?

Old Post 11-12-2007 04:36 PM
missundaztood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missundaztood Click here to Send missundaztood a Private Message Find more posts by missundaztood Add missundaztood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2nd_december_x_

ANYONE GOT LIVE VERSION OF SAVE MY LIFE .....

PLEASEEEEEE

SO DESPRATE

X

Old Post 11-23-2007 02:41 PM
2nd_december_x_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd_december_x_ Click here to Send 2nd_december_x_ a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd_december_x_ Add 2nd_december_x_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AleciaPink03
1st #1 Movie Single Level

Hey guys!

Does anyone have the whole show from Lucca as MP3s?

I already have My Vietnam, Save My Life, Numb and Misery.. And I think she rocked so much at this show.... unbelievable.. I'm so in love right now... ;-)

Can anyone help me?

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone!

Greets

Nina

Old Post 12-21-2007 12:51 AM
AleciaPink03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AleciaPink03 Click here to Send AleciaPink03 a Private Message Visit AleciaPink03's homepage! Find more posts by AleciaPink03 Add AleciaPink03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fraa56
MixTape Level

Does anyone have the driven?
please

Old Post 01-15-2008 01:34 PM
fraa56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fraa56 Click here to Send fraa56 a Private Message Find more posts by fraa56 Add fraa56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
satine_87
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by fraa56
Does anyone have the driven?
please

do you mean the vh1 driven?

Old Post 01-15-2008 04:15 PM
satine_87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for satine_87 Click here to Send satine_87 a Private Message Find more posts by satine_87 Add satine_87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fraa56
MixTape Level

yes

Old Post 01-16-2008 05:53 PM
fraa56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fraa56 Click here to Send fraa56 a Private Message Find more posts by fraa56 Add fraa56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jess_read
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by missundaztood
does anybody have some my vietnam audios from the last year? i.e a 'that ***ker keeps dropping bombs, dropping bombs...' version?! perleeeease?

yeah! does anyone have this one?! or any full version of my vietnam, the only live version i have on mp3 cuts out half way thru!

Old Post 01-19-2008 07:12 PM
jess_read is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jess_read Click here to Send jess_read a Private Message Find more posts by jess_read Add jess_read to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xfeeneyx
#1 Single Level

does anyone have a mp3 of piece of my heart ???????????????????

Old Post 01-25-2008 07:57 AM
xfeeneyx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xfeeneyx Click here to Send xfeeneyx a Private Message Find more posts by xfeeneyx Add xfeeneyx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mandaryna
Underground Label Level

Hey I'm looking for mp3s of Try This Tour. Does anyone have them? Please, I can't find it... I'd like to have My Vietnam, Trouble, Eventually and all ^^

Old Post 01-26-2008 08:14 PM
Mandaryna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mandaryna Click here to Send Mandaryna a Private Message Find more posts by Mandaryna Add Mandaryna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vasili82
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by unique_jana2
here ya go

http://rapidshare.com/files/3423144...Basel_.mp3.html

Hello, thanks SO much for this file. The sound was pretty superb. What a beautiful song. It's a shame it was left out of the official dvd.

I'd love to download this entire show. Do you, or anyone else, have it? Would really appreciate it. Thanks again!

Old Post 03-08-2008 12:58 PM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink gurl
#1 Video and Single Level

thank u

Old Post 03-22-2008 03:13 AM
pink gurl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink gurl Click here to Send pink gurl a Private Message Visit pink gurl's homepage! Find more posts by pink gurl Add pink gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
picnic4
Platinum Level

oh wow, i only just discovered this thread. It's a goldmine! Thanks everyone

Old Post 03-25-2008 04:45 AM
picnic4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for picnic4 Click here to Send picnic4 a Private Message Visit picnic4's homepage! Find more posts by picnic4 Add picnic4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
2nd Grammy Level

anyone have just summertime live? like, in the im not dead tour....

Old Post 04-30-2008 05:40 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkjanis

anyone have the redemption song please?

Old Post 05-16-2008 11:20 AM
pinkjanis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkjanis Click here to Send pinkjanis a Private Message Find more posts by pinkjanis Add pinkjanis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote