Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Tell P!nk! > Please sticky this, Karen. Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.
Pages (22): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
White Shadow
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by ladypink
On my list the first pint is:

1. Would you kiss a really, really nice and crazy-about-you fan on the cheek *hehehehe*?!?!

Totally adding that to my list

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-18-2006 11:18 PM
White Shadow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for White Shadow Click here to Send White Shadow a Private Message Find more posts by White Shadow Add White Shadow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ladypink
Triple Platinum Record Level

Old Post 06-19-2006 05:40 AM
ladypink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ladypink Click here to Send ladypink a Private Message Find more posts by ladypink Add ladypink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_number1
Banned

I LOVE YOU PINK!!

yes she reads the board!

Old Post 06-19-2006 12:39 PM
pink_number1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_number1 Click here to Send pink_number1 a Private Message Find more posts by pink_number1 Add pink_number1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ladypink

Hahahaha you're sweet! I LOVE P!NK, TOO :-DDDDDD

Old Post 06-19-2006 02:17 PM
ladypink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ladypink Click here to Send ladypink a Private Message Find more posts by ladypink Add ladypink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaryOaks

Who don't

Old Post 06-19-2006 02:18 PM
MaryOaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MaryOaks Click here to Send MaryOaks a Private Message Visit MaryOaks's homepage! Find more posts by MaryOaks Add MaryOaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ladypink

quote:
Originally posted by MaryOaks
Who don't

My brother He has nothing against her music or p!nk herself. But he says he cannot hear her music anymore, because he has his room right next to mine...so he always hears when I'm playing the p!nk albums...and that's 24hours 7 days in the week :-DDD! So he said it sucks to hear the songs everyday....But I can't get enough of them...so its his problem, not mine :-DDDDDD Hahahahaha

Old Post 06-19-2006 02:26 PM
MaryOaks

quote:
My brother He has nothing against her music or p!nk herself. But he says he cannot hear her music anymore, because he has his room right next to mine...so he always hears when I'm playing the p!nk albums...and that's 24hours 7 days in the week :-DDD! So he said it sucks to hear the songs everyday....But I can't get enough of them...so its his problem, not mine :-DDDDDD Hahahahaha
Lol I see

My bro too is tired of ALL the music I listen... cause he's my co-tenant and I always listen to music

Old Post 06-19-2006 02:28 PM
MaryOaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MaryOaks Click here to Send MaryOaks a Private Message Visit MaryOaks's homepage! Find more posts by MaryOaks Add MaryOaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ladypink

quote:
Originally posted by MaryOaks
Lol I see

My bro too is tired of ALL the music I listen... cause he's my co-tenant and I always listen to music

:-DDD Cool! I know the problem...Hahahahah...I think thats just the way brothers are :-DDD

Old Post 06-19-2006 02:31 PM
MaryOaks

quote:
:-DDD Cool! I know the problem...Hahahahah...I think thats just the way brothers are :-DDD
Of course it is lol

Old Post 06-19-2006 02:31 PM
ladypink

My brother saw your post...he laughed :-DDDD and said that he's surprised that there are so many "crazy chicks" who are so crazy about p!nk like I am :-DD

Old Post 06-19-2006 02:33 PM
MaryOaks

quote:

My brother saw your post...he laughed :-DDDD and said that he's surprised that there are so many "crazy chicks" who are so crazy about p!nk like I am :-DD

LOL your bro is just like mine

He say things like that... and especially "chicks" things (he always say that word)

He's always laughing at me cause I write on the P!nk's msg board

Old Post 06-19-2006 02:37 PM
ladypink

How's your brothers name...its scary maybe your brother and mine are....the same person...AHHHHHHH

Old Post 06-19-2006 03:39 PM
MaryOaks

quote:
How's your brothers name...its scary maybe your brother and mine are....the same person...AHHHHHHH

Lol
Don't think my bro lives in Germany too

Old Post 06-19-2006 03:46 PM
ladypink

Nope I don't think so, too! But maybe he's some sort of alien who has two bodies...errrr...my troubled mind is getting out of control

Old Post 06-19-2006 03:58 PM
MaryOaks

quote:
Nope I don't think so, too! But maybe he's some sort of alien who has two bodies...errrr...my troubled mind is getting out of control
I think so... go back to bed girl, you're turning crazy

Old Post 06-19-2006 03:59 PM