Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Tell P!nk! > Please sticky this, Karen. Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.
Pages (22): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by michael_anson
At Totp someone made a comment to her and she yeah i know i was reading the baords earlier

That's what I'm talking about. I think she's reading it more than we actually think she is.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-11-2006 10:37 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ang!e_lvm
Banned

why she doesnt post

Old Post 06-12-2006 03:24 AM
Ang!e_lvm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ang!e_lvm Click here to Send Ang!e_lvm a Private Message Find more posts by Ang!e_lvm Add Ang!e_lvm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaryOaks
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Ang!e_lvm
why she doesnt post

Cause she sucks

Lol kidding

Love U P!nk

Old Post 06-12-2006 03:35 AM
MaryOaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MaryOaks Click here to Send MaryOaks a Private Message Visit MaryOaks's homepage! Find more posts by MaryOaks Add MaryOaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
why she doesnt post

Because we all want to and she wants to be the devil just to tease us. Moahahha. Lol Angie babe, I'm sure you know why she doesn't post.

Old Post 06-12-2006 08:10 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stratipa!!!
Top 100 Charts Level

It really unbelievable how threads like this got sticked and others bout banning got closed.

Old Post 06-12-2006 03:07 PM
Stratipa!!! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stratipa!!! Click here to Send Stratipa!!! a Private Message Find more posts by Stratipa!!! Add Stratipa!!! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ang!e_lvm
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Stratipa!!!
It really unbelievable how threads like this got sticked and others bout banning got closed.
cuz that was being annoying... do we need 6 threads about it?

Last edited by Ang!e_lvm on 06-12-2006 at 11:57 PM

Old Post 06-12-2006 09:57 PM
Ang!e_lvm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ang!e_lvm Click here to Send Ang!e_lvm a Private Message Find more posts by Ang!e_lvm Add Ang!e_lvm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ang!e_lvm
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Because we all want to and she wants to be the devil just to tease us. Moahahha
lmaoo

Old Post 06-13-2006 02:16 AM
Stratipa!!!
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
cuz that was being annoying... do we need 6 threads about it?

at least it was somethin TRUE...
not somethin we like to think its like that.

Old Post 06-13-2006 10:52 AM
Stratipa!!! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stratipa!!! Click here to Send Stratipa!!! a Private Message Find more posts by Stratipa!!! Add Stratipa!!! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:

I've heard Pink say it at least 10 times, on radio interviews, tv interviews, whatever. And this thread is mostly for people like you, who doesn't know it OR maybe just ask about it in a thread here in tell pink.

Old Post 06-13-2006 05:16 PM
Ang!e_lvm
Banned

quote:

so what??we didn't need 6 threads about it...come on its just a forum re-register again, its not a big deal

Old Post 06-13-2006 05:24 PM
adamx20
Banned

Red face P!nk is undercover I bet.

I bet P!nk has somewhere around 15 login names on here DB here and she posts undercover so her nickname isn't bombarded with messages about her level of cool status. Sure she raises the bar to a new level of woman-coolness, but in her frosty life I imagine all her fans would lag the system. You never know you might have already posted to her nickname.

Of course, I'm a cartoon so my opinion is based on colored cells.

Old Post 06-13-2006 06:42 PM
adamx20 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for adamx20 Click here to Send adamx20 a Private Message Visit adamx20's homepage! Find more posts by adamx20 Add adamx20 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaryOaks
Triple Platinum Record Level

Re: P!nk is undercover I bet.

quote:
Originally posted by adamx20
I bet P!nk has somewhere around 15 login names on here DB here and she posts undercover so her nickname isn't bombarded with messages about her level of cool status. Sure she raises the bar to a new level of woman-coolness, but in her frosty life I imagine all her fans would lag the system. You never know you might have already posted to her nickname.

Of course, I'm a cartoon so my opinion is based on colored cells.

How did u discover I was P!nk ? :s

Old Post 06-13-2006 06:44 PM
MaryOaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MaryOaks Click here to Send MaryOaks a Private Message Visit MaryOaks's homepage! Find more posts by MaryOaks Add MaryOaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
manager
Banned

Pink does read threads around here.
That is a fact

Old Post 06-14-2006 08:30 AM
manager is offline Click Here to See the Profile for manager Click here to Send manager a Private Message Find more posts by manager Add manager to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by manager
Pink does read threads around here.
That is a fact

Manager's always right.

Old Post 06-14-2006 09:13 AM
White Shadow
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by MaryOaks
Cause she sucks

Lol kidding

Love U P!nk

Old Post 06-14-2006 09:19 PM
White Shadow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for White Shadow Click here to Send White Shadow a Private Message Find more posts by White Shadow Add White Shadow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote