Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Tell P!nk! > Please sticky this, Karen. Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.
Pages (22): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
x1michelle
#1 Video and Single Level

if this has already been said sorry, it says in her letters that she does read the boards, something like she thinks the conversations are good and she is pleased ppl back her so much on here, they arent exact words but i remember reading something like tht and if she didnt read the boards wouldnt she just say "sorry ppl that i dont get the time to read these but sure you's would all understand" that would sound better so i think she really does read them even if it is just skimming it and with the posting, if she said she was pink who would beleive it was really her?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-13-2007 12:08 AM
x1michelle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for x1michelle Click here to Send x1michelle a Private Message Find more posts by x1michelle Add x1michelle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myvoodochild
Major Label Level

my cats obeise i dont think thats been said before.........but i think its something u shud all know hes on a diet now

Old Post 07-13-2007 10:55 AM
myvoodochild is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myvoodochild Click here to Send myvoodochild a Private Message Find more posts by myvoodochild Add myvoodochild to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lozza81
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by myvoodochild
my cats obeise i dont think thats been said before.........but i think its something u shud all know hes on a diet now

lmfao, that's a good one

Old Post 07-23-2007 04:12 PM
lozza81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lozza81 Click here to Send lozza81 a Private Message Visit lozza81's homepage! Find more posts by lozza81 Add lozza81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AmyanvPINKFAN
Needs Rehab Level

quote:
Originally posted by Alice -xXx-
I wish i was her personal assistant, that would be so cool!

would be much cooler and more fun to be her personal slave, would it not? LOL

Old Post 07-24-2007 05:18 PM
AmyanvPINKFAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AmyanvPINKFAN Click here to Send AmyanvPINKFAN a Private Message Find more posts by AmyanvPINKFAN Add AmyanvPINKFAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8je
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by myvoodochild

lmao.. poor cat

Old Post 07-25-2007 11:46 AM
8je is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 8je Click here to Send 8je a Private Message Find more posts by 8je Add 8je to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Human_Nature
Banned

if ya read these boards PINK tell the council

TO GET THAT SCAFOLDING OUTTA MY GARDEN..

ok random rantness over..lol I'm sorry but I'm having a senior citizen moment right now this is being said to very one so any one else.

TELL THEN TO GET THE SCAFOLDING DOWN ITS DEPRESSING ME

,,,,,phew that felt good..lol

Old Post 08-08-2007 10:50 AM
Human_Nature is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Human_Nature Click here to Send Human_Nature a Private Message Visit Human_Nature's homepage! Find more posts by Human_Nature Add Human_Nature to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ab.tryhard
Major Label Level

Senior citizen moments are healthy...

Get the scaffolding down!!!!!

I have two cats and they are both fat and very, very spoilt!

Is the scaffolding down yet?

Old Post 08-09-2007 11:26 AM
ab.tryhard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ab.tryhard Click here to Send ab.tryhard a Private Message Visit ab.tryhard's homepage! Find more posts by ab.tryhard Add ab.tryhard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Haha I just thought of something.. how fun would it be if I changed the first post and made something so funny out of it.

Old Post 08-31-2007 10:16 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Haha I just thought of something.. how fun would it be if I changed the first post and made something so funny out of it.
thye quoted you xD

Old Post 08-31-2007 10:36 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meandherhand
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by Ang!e_lvm
maybe she reads it... once to month??who knows... anybody who's going to meet pink must ask her if she enter here,how many times and if she knows who r the most popular here

P!nk is the most popular.

It's not high school- no one is going to be prom queen. we're here to express an opinion about P!nk and meet other P!nk fans.

Old Post 08-31-2007 10:46 PM
meandherhand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for meandherhand Click here to Send meandherhand a Private Message Visit meandherhand's homepage! Find more posts by meandherhand Add meandherhand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myvoodochild
Major Label Level

i dnt think im eva gna meet pink its one of my things to do before she or i die but i dnt think i will nd i wud probably embarrass myself hugley by tripping over myself or walking into the door in desperation 2 c her lol but i also dnt hav nething 2 say 2 her.....i wish i did.....but i dont lol

Old Post 08-31-2007 10:58 PM
myvoodochild is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myvoodochild Click here to Send myvoodochild a Private Message Find more posts by myvoodochild Add myvoodochild to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by charl!e
thye quoted you xD

So?? Everyone's almost always just reading the first post anyway.

Old Post 09-01-2007 03:39 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WolfishSmile
#1 Single Level

I believe she does read the boards.

And there's nothing wrong with people thinking that she does, whether it's true or not. Let people have faith, whether you believe or not!

Old Post 09-01-2007 10:59 PM
WolfishSmile is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WolfishSmile Click here to Send WolfishSmile a Private Message Visit WolfishSmile's homepage! Find more posts by WolfishSmile Add WolfishSmile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myvoodochild
Major Label Level

but she said she read the boards so yeah i would believe her coz i dnt think she would lie what wud b her gain?

Old Post 09-02-2007 01:35 AM
justlikeapill03
#1 Video and Single Level

wow this topic is still going strong!!!

Old Post 09-08-2007 11:22 PM
justlikeapill03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for justlikeapill03 Click here to Send justlikeapill03 a Private Message Find more posts by justlikeapill03 Add justlikeapill03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote