Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Tell P!nk! > Please sticky this, Karen. Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.
Pages (22): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
myzeus
Underground Label Level

Arrow

i am having so much fun just reading everyone's posts. laughing so much. pink has told us that she reads the msgbd...from interviews and vids she posted. i believe it.

most celeberties go undercover...just know from driving taxi in houston, texas. i had some celeberties in my taxi....found out some of them don't want to attract attention, so instead of riding in a limo they take a taxi. celeberties are human just like us.

love ya pink!

sandy

Last edited by myzeus on 04-01-2007 at 05:15 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-01-2007 05:03 PM
myzeus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myzeus Click here to Send myzeus a Private Message Visit myzeus's homepage! Find more posts by myzeus Add myzeus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myzeus
Underground Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by Sally_BadGirl
fortunately I think the same :-)

But there different in there notoriety... when they go to nightclub (private or not) it's open for them and not for us !

When they go to restaurant sometime they pay nothing... it is not the same regard !

I think that some of them are feeding up to have this kind of consideration !

Perhaps that they even can't know if people like there thinking or there notoriety !!

once in a restaurant in houston, texas, i saw a celeberity.....i just looked and went on about my business because i respected their privacy and i didn't want to disturb their meal.

don't mean to get off topic here so........i think it's great that pink reads the messageboard and loves her fans....i have alot of respect for her and love her for her compassion and empathy.

Old Post 04-01-2007 08:18 PM
myzeus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myzeus Click here to Send myzeus a Private Message Visit myzeus's homepage! Find more posts by myzeus Add myzeus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myzeus
Underground Label Level

quote:
yeah you're Humble a... what your name (or nickname) ?

I don't know what is "Fan"... I like her music and what I saw about her, but I don't know her and I really don't want to be a "Fan".

I respect the fans but in my mind singers or actors make people dreaming and escaping there life... I think that celebrities are like us... they work, they eat, they sleep... we are human.

Everybody need to be respect and treated like each other.

Stay in peace,
Sally_BG

my name is sandy...forgot to sign my name in last post. yes, celeberties are just like us...i have alot of respect for them.

take care,

sandy

Old Post 04-01-2007 08:47 PM
myzeus
Underground Label Level

quote:
Nice to read you Sandy (misses cab driver).

Which kind of music do you like ?

lol....thanks sally....all kinds of music. how about u?

i don't want to go off topic here since this is about pink reading the messageboard.

sandy

Old Post 04-01-2007 08:57 PM
Sally_BadGirl
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by myzeus
lol....thanks sally....all kinds of music. how about u?

i don't want to go off topic here since this is about pink reading the messageboard.

sandy

Lol !
You make me laugh !
What would you like to know about me ?

Old Post 04-01-2007 09:00 PM
Sally_BadGirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sally_BadGirl Click here to Send Sally_BadGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Sally_BadGirl Add Sally_BadGirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myzeus
Underground Label Level

quote:
Lol !
You make me laugh !
What would you like to know about me ?

lol...thanks...you're from france.

sandy

Old Post 04-01-2007 09:11 PM
myzeus
Underground Label Level

quote:
Yes Je suis de France.

What would you know ?
Je t'écoute (I'm listening you)

sorry...no french....i know a little japanese and spanish.

sandy

ps: i have to go...bye have a great day and easter!

Old Post 04-01-2007 09:16 PM
magali
MixTape Level

"Dear Mr president"

I take just some minutes to say to you that the words of your song had a particular resonance this morning.
I listened to this song whereas I went to the polling station for the French presidential elections.
I do not have any idea of the results of the poll, this election is so dubious, I have only the pride to have achieved my share of work.
I wish only to thank you for your song which enabled me to make a choice between the 12 applicants.

Old Post 04-22-2007 03:38 PM
magali is offline Click Here to See the Profile for magali Click here to Send magali a Private Message Find more posts by magali Add magali to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sally_BadGirl
2nd Grammy Level

Re: "Dear Mr president"

quote:
Originally posted by magali
I take just some minutes to say to you that the words of your song had a particular resonance this morning.
I listened to this song whereas I went to the polling station for the French presidential elections.
I do not have any idea of the results of the poll, this election is so dubious, I have only the pride to have achieved my share of work.
I wish only to thank you for your song which enabled me to make a choice between the 12 applicants.

I tell you : Szarkozi is like George Bush !!!

Cross your finger for he doesn't pass !

Old Post 04-22-2007 04:34 PM
Sally_BadGirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sally_BadGirl Click here to Send Sally_BadGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Sally_BadGirl Add Sally_BadGirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sally_BadGirl
2nd Grammy Level

Re: Re: "Dear Mr president"

quote:
I tell you : Szarkozi is like George Bush !!!

Cross your finger for he doesn't pass !

To be more explicit for people who don't know him, Sarkozi is a megalomaniac !

http://today.reuters.com/news/artic...CE-ELECTION.xml

Old Post 04-22-2007 04:43 PM
Sally_BadGirl
2nd Grammy Level

"Dear not Mr Sarkozi president"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3673102.stm

Old Post 04-22-2007 04:45 PM
Sally_BadGirl
2nd Grammy Level

"Dear Mrs Royal president"

I hope that Mrs Royal will be the First President Woman in France !

http://banlieuessavecsegolene.blog....?idblogp=335834

Old Post 04-22-2007 04:47 PM
magali
MixTape Level

"Dear Mr president ».

This morning, while leading I listened to the song « dear Mr president ».
The words of the song, had a particular resonance. Indeed I went to the polling station to elect the new French president.
So thank you for this song.

Old Post 04-22-2007 05:53 PM
magali is offline Click Here to See the Profile for magali Click here to Send magali a Private Message Find more posts by magali Add magali to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sally_BadGirl
2nd Grammy Level

Re: "Dear Mr president ».

quote:
Originally posted by magali
This morning, while leading I listened to the song « dear Mr president ».
The words of the song, had a particular resonance. Indeed I went to the polling station to elect the new French president.
So thank you for this song.

Il n'y a vraiment pas de quoi ! Je n'aimerai pas le voir passer cet enf...

I dislike him very much !!! He hides something !!! He is very dangerous for our country !!!

Old Post 04-22-2007 06:39 PM
Arlti
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Alice -xXx-
I wish i was her personal assistant, that would be so cool!

yeah thats where very cool it where so funny

Old Post 04-23-2007 08:12 AM
Arlti is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Arlti Click here to Send Arlti a Private Message Find more posts by Arlti Add Arlti to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote