Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Tell P!nk! > Please sticky this, Karen. Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.
Pages (22): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
LiL Missy
Underground Label Level

imo

i agree as well about most of that the stalker parts and such but people tell her that shes "fantastic" or whatever for themselves as well as fr her like if a song really effected them.........just a different perspective

LiL Missy

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-08-2006 12:08 PM
LiL Missy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LiL Missy Click here to Send LiL Missy a Private Message Find more posts by LiL Missy Add LiL Missy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mar_na
Triple Platinum Record Level

i believe she reads this msg board, why not? of course, she has money + could do anything she wants; but she is also a person, so why not read and just have fun. i believe if she sometimes wants to have just a good time and a proper laugh, she visits this board.
i dont believe she finds All the happiness in her money; she is more human than some other celebrities, isnt she?

Old Post 10-13-2006 01:56 PM
mar_na is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mar_na Click here to Send mar_na a Private Message Visit mar_na's homepage! Find more posts by mar_na Add mar_na to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3 Courtney
Banned

y does this have to be sticky?

n wheres karen??

Old Post 10-14-2006 01:37 PM
<3 Courtney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3 Courtney Click here to Send <3 Courtney a Private Message Find more posts by <3 Courtney Add <3 Courtney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

i hope she read..
but she have a lot of thing to do...
but i think she do
bye the way p!nk (l) uu
u'r f@@cking cooooooll

Old Post 10-16-2006 03:44 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk_fan!

quote:
Originally posted by mar_na
i believe she reads this msg board, why not? of course, she has money + could do anything she wants; but she is also a person, so why not read and just have fun. i believe if she sometimes wants to have just a good time and a proper laugh, she visits this board.
i dont believe she finds All the happiness in her money; she is more human than some other celebrities, isnt she?

I think that many people thinks it's funny to have a lot of money... but I think when you get yours to it they don't really care.

Old Post 10-27-2006 05:32 PM
P!nk_fan! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk_fan! Click here to Send P!nk_fan! a Private Message Visit P!nk_fan!'s homepage! Find more posts by P!nk_fan! Add P!nk_fan! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mar_na

quote:
Originally posted by P!nk_fan!
I think that many people thinks it's funny to have a lot of money... but I think when you get yours to it they don't really care.

and p!nk is a great example for that!

Old Post 10-27-2006 05:39 PM
mar_na is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mar_na Click here to Send mar_na a Private Message Visit mar_na's homepage! Find more posts by mar_na Add mar_na to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
French_p!nk
#1 Video and Single Level

Unhappy personal...what?!

I don't wanna be personal somethin' for her... I just hope an answer or just a little "hye french_p!nk"!

But I'm dreaming! I'm sure she will never answered me cuz I'm just a fan more... One more that she saves! And she dunno!

Have good time all !

Old Post 10-29-2006 09:53 PM
French_p!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for French_p!nk Click here to Send French_p!nk a Private Message Find more posts by French_p!nk Add French_p!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ults
#1 Single Level

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AvJ...0alecia%20moore

Oo yeah she`s watching us

Old Post 11-06-2006 11:13 PM
ults is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ults Click here to Send ults a Private Message Find more posts by ults Add ults to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

so cute!!!!!!! aww i (l) here..

Old Post 11-07-2006 04:42 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ults
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by charl!e
so cute!!!!!!! aww i (l) here..

Like we all in here... (L)(L)

Peace out!

Old Post 11-07-2006 06:54 PM
ults is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ults Click here to Send ults a Private Message Find more posts by ults Add ults to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mr Pěnk
Top 100 Charts Level

I love surprises...

Old Post 11-07-2006 06:58 PM
Mr Pěnk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Pěnk Click here to Send Mr Pěnk a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Pěnk Add Mr Pěnk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk_fan!

quote:
Originally posted by ults

Oo yeah she`s watching us

Now I'm feeling much better

Old Post 11-07-2006 09:24 PM
P!nk_fan! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk_fan! Click here to Send P!nk_fan! a Private Message Visit P!nk_fan!'s homepage! Find more posts by P!nk_fan! Add P!nk_fan! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yeknomelbmuR
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by kissyWildwoman
if i had a message board devoted to me, i'd read it all the time, who wouldn't

that gives me an idea....

Old Post 11-07-2006 09:36 PM
yeknomelbmuR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yeknomelbmuR Click here to Send yeknomelbmuR a Private Message Visit yeknomelbmuR's homepage! Find more posts by yeknomelbmuR Add yeknomelbmuR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk_fan!

quote:
Originally posted by yeknomelbmuR

what idea??

Old Post 11-07-2006 09:42 PM
ults
#1 Single Level

quote:Originally posted by yeknomelbmuR

what idea??

and that we`ll never know...

Last edited by ults on 11-12-2006 at 06:18 AM

Old Post 11-10-2006 04:13 PM