Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma World Tour - Information Thread
Pages (41): « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 34 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Agnes
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
yeah and tbh it doesn't matter how old you are you can sometimes still make irresponsible decisions i am all for spending rather than keeping money really (oops) because sitting in a pretty room on piles of money never made anybody happy and i am lucky enough that i basically have everything i want, it just angers me that money makes the world go round and that even counts for something (a concert ticket) on which you cannot really put a price tag (like, after a certain amount of money it's just more and more and more profit, like you're paying for the brand not necessarily the quality etc).

dunno if i am making sense, long day at work but i don't think we are saying opposite things and don't thing Aga was trying to either.

Oh thanks Dia for taking it form where i left it. Yes, this is exactly what I meant.
It's all about not getting ahead of yourself. If you wanna spend your money on VIP tickets and it will make you happy - go for it. I just ask myself sometimes - where is that healthy line between person enjoying life (by going to many gigs nad having fun) and an obsession. I just don't wanna go cray cray over here.

And by that, Dani, i don't mean that you are crazy of you spent a lot on Pink. As you girls said - a matter of perspective. I really admire your mom for what she said to you, I see it a bit differently. But I also spend a huge amount of my money on Pink - I just do as much as makes me still feel good. And it's a different amount on different situations.

And I'm a bit of a ***** in case of VIP - the whole "VIP" makes me blah. I hate when money devides ppl and that's what VIP is for me.

Last edited by Agnes on 10-16-2017 at 09:43 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-16-2017 09:31 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by <3P!nk
Why no mention of Europe yet
shhhhhhhhh.... it's okay

Old Post 10-16-2017 09:32 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Agnes
Oh thanks Dia for taking it form where i left it. Yes, this is exactly what I meant.
It's all about not getting ahead of yourself. If you wanna spend your money on VIP tickets and it will make you happy - go for it. I just ask myself sometimes - where is that healthy line between person enjoying life (by going to many gigs nad having fun) and an obsession. I just don't wanna go cray cray over here.

That is so true!

I'm turning 30 next year and there's sadly not many things left that can make me super duper happy. I've done it all and more. But traveling and music miraculously still does. So I'll just enjoy that as long as I can, live and can afford it! I don't see why not.

Old Post 10-16-2017 09:43 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
That is so true!

I'm turning 30 next year and there's sadly not many things left that can make me super duper happy. I've done it all and more. But traveling and music miraculously still does. So I'll just enjoy that as long as I can, live and can afford it! I don't see why not.

Good. I can't see anything wrong with that.

Old Post 10-16-2017 09:44 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk

quote:
I just ask myself sometimes - where is that healthy line between person enjoying life (by going to many gigs nad having fun) and an obsession. I just don't wanna go cray cray over here.

Let's be honest... everybody on this forum has crossed that line.

Old Post 10-16-2017 09:48 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:

And by that, Dani, i don't mean that you are crazy of you spent a lot on Pink. As you girls said - a matter of perspective. I really admire your mom for what she said to you, I see it a bit differently. But I also spend a huge amount of my money on Pink - I just do as much as makes me still feel good. And it's a different amount on different situations.

And I'm a bit of a ***** in case of VIP - the whole "VIP" makes me blah. I hate when money devides ppl and that's what VIP is for me.

I just saw you edited your post. And I wanted to reply to this too.

It's ok. I think I'm crazy to spend that much money on 6 hours entertainment. Honestly. I'm trying to see it the positive way here and I think a lot of people are trying too, that's why I shared what my mom said in case it could help anyone else. And it seems like it did. I don't like VIP either and I wish it never existed. Honestly. It's very unfair. And as I wrote earlier, we weren't even planning on buying it even for one show. When we got back together on phone after the sale we realized we all got three VIP tickets for the city we bought for But it's done. It's over. I'm over it. I don't care anymore. I'm happier to travel American than European cities that I've been to 100 times or more even if it costs more.

Old Post 10-16-2017 09:51 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

I think everybody on here unanimously agrees
VIP SUCKS

Nobody likes it.
Nobodyyyy

Old Post 10-16-2017 09:58 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
I think everybody on here unanimously agrees
VIP SUCKS

Nobody likes it.
Nobodyyyy

My ticket from 2004 (TT tour) was $40 and now it's $425.

Lets all just buy CD's again.

Old Post 10-16-2017 10:00 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan

quote:

My ticket from 2004 (TT tour) was $40 and now it's $425.

Beatstad festival 2007 was just 18euro!!

Old Post 10-16-2017 10:02 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Crazy P!NK Fan
Beatstad festival 2007 was just 18euro!!

Ha. But you know what's better today? We get to enjoy soooo much more music (streaming) than we ever could before!!! That is amazing! I think. It's worth it. ***k money.

Old Post 10-16-2017 10:03 PM
HipHopper716
Major Label Level

I'm going to New Zealand this time!!!
Wild Hearts Zone

Old Post 10-16-2017 10:16 PM
HipHopper716 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HipHopper716 Click here to Send HipHopper716 a Private Message Find more posts by HipHopper716 Add HipHopper716 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:

Yea, CDs
Or vinylaaah

Old Post 10-16-2017 10:16 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by HipHopper716
I'm going to New Zealand this time!!!
Wild Hearts Zone

Congrats!
Have fun!
You are going to be IN the stage!

Old Post 10-16-2017 10:17 PM
HipHopper716
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
Congrats!
Have fun!
You are going to be IN the stage!

Thanks so much!!!!!

Can't wait to see her again!!

Old Post 10-16-2017 10:19 PM
HipHopper716 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HipHopper716 Click here to Send HipHopper716 a Private Message Find more posts by HipHopper716 Add HipHopper716 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

PS HipHopper716, whenever I see your screen name, I always read it wrong and think HipHopTrooper....

Hes like a super cool HipHop Stormtrooper.

Attachment: img_5243.jpg
This has been downloaded 60 time(s).

Old Post 10-16-2017 10:22 PM