Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma World Tour - Information Thread
Pages (41): « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
skye
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Haha. That was my first thought when we got our US tix. I barely slept that night. I called my mom the next morning and cried my eyes out. "We were supposed to get VIP for one show tops, and GA for two but then we all ended up buying VIP for all the shows maaaaaaa *cries*". She was like. Wait, what. Yeah ma *crieeees*. And she continued, so this is why you're crying? Yeah, maaa. It's so much. I litterally feel soooo bad. And she was quiet for some time. And said to me, Dani. This is about money. Stop it. Save your tears for real **** that's going to happen in life sooner or later. Cause there gonna be loads of it. And smile and be happy instead. You will have a good time with your friends. You're going to America. And you're going to have fun at the shows. Those memories will be worth ten times more than money ever will. And somehow I expected and wanted her to be like *** are you crazy why would you pay that much you stupid kid.. lol but she always makes me feel so good. And later I came to work and told my collegues. And they were like but Dani, I have five horses they are $15 000 each. And another one said, yeah I'm getting braces for $3000. So, what I'm saying, as long as it makes our hearts happy it doesn't matter. It sucks it's expensive, but memories that we make are worth so much more in the end of it all ♥

I'm glad I came on this morning & seen this! I'm preparing to purchase Melbourne tickets today & im freaking out about the cost! Now I'm like "hey who cares about the$$$$" lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-15-2017 11:17 PM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by dfantasy
You are my goal actually - I want to see her many many many times! She is also my impetus to go travel (e.g because of her Berlin shows I threw caution to the wind and went to Switzerland in Aug)

Go for it!!!

Old Post 10-16-2017 07:10 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by skye
I'm glad I came on this morning & seen this! I'm preparing to purchase Melbourne tickets today & im freaking out about the cost! Now I'm like "hey who cares about the$$$$" lol

Haha, that's great! Good luck with the tickets! Crossing my fingers you get what you need.

Old Post 10-16-2017 07:12 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

quote:
Haha, that's great! Good luck with the tickets! Crossing my fingers you get what you need.

Thanks so much. Ended up paying for the VIPs. By tour I'll have them paid off & forget I was broke

Old Post 10-16-2017 07:25 AM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

How do you guys think the stage will be? Looking at the map I'm wondering if the top of the heart (stage end) will be elevated. Can't work it out, where seats in Melbourne are usually restricted view they are claiming this time round are best in the arena. Not sure how that will work.

Old Post 10-16-2017 07:28 AM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by skye
Thanks so much. Ended up paying for the VIPs. By tour I'll have them paid off & forget I was broke

Awesome! I'm happy to hear that. Did you get Early entry or seats? How many shows are you going to?

Old Post 10-16-2017 08:01 AM
kathy~trydis
Triple Platinum Record Level

Our first presale started today but only for American Express card holders. So basically people who are more well off get first priority. It makes me sick to my stomach.

Anyways I'm gonna try for the wild hearts section that way I won't really need to get any of the early entry VIP tickets.

Last edited by kathy~trydis on 10-16-2017 at 08:48 AM

Old Post 10-16-2017 08:46 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Haha. That was my first thought when we got our US tix. I barely slept that night. I called my mom the next morning and cried my eyes out. "We were supposed to get VIP for one show tops, and GA for two but then we all ended up buying VIP for all the shows maaaaaaa *cries*". She was like. Wait, what. Yeah ma *crieeees*. And she continued, so this is why you're crying? Yeah, maaa. It's so much. I litterally feel soooo bad. And she was quiet for some time. And said to me, Dani. This is about money. Stop it. Save your tears for real **** that's going to happen in life sooner or later. Cause there gonna be loads of it. And smile and be happy instead. You will have a good time with your friends. You're going to America. And you're going to have fun at the shows. Those memories will be worth ten times more than money ever will. And somehow I expected and wanted her to be like *** are you crazy why would you pay that much you stupid kid.. lol but she always makes me feel so good. And later I came to work and told my collegues. And they were like but Dani, I have five horses they are $15 000 each. And another one said, yeah I'm getting braces for $3000. So, what I'm saying, as long as it makes our hearts happy it doesn't matter. It sucks it's expensive, but memories that we make are worth so much more in the end of it all ♥

I believe in healthy balance.

Old Post 10-16-2017 09:11 AM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Agnes
I believe in healthy balance.

Who doesn't?

Old Post 10-16-2017 09:40 AM
Agnes

quote:
Who doesn't?
oh, riiiiiight

Old Post 10-16-2017 01:18 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Agnes
oh, riiiiiight

Sorry? Am I missing a point you're trying to make here?

Old Post 10-16-2017 02:40 PM
purple18

quote:
Sorry? Am I missing a point you're trying to make here?
i think she just meant that it is still an insane amount of money for what it is (even if i 100000% agree that money is just money and it's not money that makes you happy but the memories etc but what can you do when you absolutely don't even have that kind of money to make your dreams come true? a VIP ticket costs as much as some people's whole month's salary or even more. so it still sucks that not everyone can do that which, again does not contradict what you are saying one bit, just the starting point of view is different)

Old Post 10-16-2017 03:05 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
i think she just meant that it is still an insane amount of money for what it is (even if i 100000% agree that money is just money and it's not money that makes you happy but the memories etc but what can you do when you absolutely don't even have that kind of money to make your dreams come true? a VIP ticket costs as much as some people's whole month's salary or even more. so it still sucks that not everyone can do that which, again does not contradict what you are saying one bit, just the starting point of view is different)

Alright. I agree with her. I was just talking about it based on my life and my income I guess. Yes, it's definitely a lot more than I thought but it's going to be okay anyway. I wouldn't do it if I couldn't afford it. And it's up to every person what to prioritize if you can afford it. I mean of course there are things in life I too wish I could done but that I can't because I don't even make half of the money it'd cost me. So, yeah it's about balance but we're old enough to know that by now?

Last edited by Dani on 10-16-2017 at 03:40 PM

Old Post 10-16-2017 03:38 PM
purple18

quote:
Alright. I agree with her. I was just talking about it based on my life and my income I guess. Yes, it's definitely a lot more than I thought but it's going to be okay anyway. I wouldn't do it if I couldn't afford it. And it's up to every person what to prioritize if you can afford it. I mean of course there are things in life I too wish I could done but that I can't because I don't even make half of the money it'd cost me. So, yeah it's about balance but we're old enough to know that by now?
yeah and tbh it doesn't matter how old you are you can sometimes still make irresponsible decisions i am all for spending rather than keeping money really (oops) because sitting in a pretty room on piles of money never made anybody happy and i am lucky enough that i basically have everything i want, it just angers me that money makes the world go round and that even counts for something (a concert ticket) on which you cannot really put a price tag (like, after a certain amount of money it's just more and more and more profit, like you're paying for the brand not necessarily the quality etc).

dunno if i am making sense, long day at work but i don't think we are saying opposite things and don't thing Aga was trying to either.

Old Post 10-16-2017 03:55 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
Double Platinum

Why no mention of Europe yet

Old Post 10-16-2017 08:20 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote