Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma World Tour - Information Thread
Pages (41): « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kathy~trydis
Triple Platinum Record Level

I'm thrilled she's coming but to NZ and it's about time! Almost a years wait to go but I think I'll be fine. I'm not looking forward to my Ticketmaster experience though. Already got f@&$ a few times by them recently. I hate Ticketmaster so so much.

Last edited by kathy~trydis on 10-14-2017 at 05:56 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-14-2017 04:08 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paulomcfc
Top 100 Charts Level

As much as people want European dates I want the announcement to be as late as possible.
We already know it's happening around october/November 18 so can plan/save for that.
Problem with announcement is tickets go on sale within a few days and I'm skint from booking US shows so please leave any European announcement as long as possible. Yes I'm selfish I know 😛

Old Post 10-14-2017 06:00 AM
paulomcfc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for paulomcfc Click here to Send paulomcfc a Private Message Find more posts by paulomcfc Add paulomcfc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by paulomcfc
As much as people want European dates I want the announcement to be as late as possible.
We already know it's happening around october/November 18 so can plan/save for that.
Problem with announcement is tickets go on sale within a few days and I'm skint from booking US shows so please leave any European announcement as long as possible. Yes I'm selfish I know 😛

I'm 100% with you on this.

Old Post 10-14-2017 08:32 AM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

I do agree. I am broke and already deep into a credit card, so the later the better, but the not knowing can drive you crazy. 😂

Old Post 10-14-2017 08:45 AM
Danni-D123 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kathy~trydis

I'm so glad you're all broke like me. It's nice to know I'm not alone

Old Post 10-14-2017 08:48 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:

"Oh, just like that my money’s spent
Where did it all go?"

Haha. Paullll. Remember I owe you like three VIP tickets. So you'll be fine soon. I honestly hope they go on sale like february. That's when I'd feel like okay lets get them alllllll.

Old Post 10-14-2017 11:48 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dfantasy
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by kathy~trydis
I'm so glad you're all broke like me. It's nice to know I'm not alone

Me too, I'm already in debt but well, where's that meme "you can always make more money but you cannot make memories"

Old Post 10-14-2017 11:57 AM
dfantasy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dfantasy Click here to Send dfantasy a Private Message Visit dfantasy's homepage! Find more posts by dfantasy Add dfantasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

I need to find a cheaper hobby.

Old Post 10-14-2017 12:19 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Agnes
I need to find a cheaper hobby.

Haha. That was my first thought when we got our US tix. I barely slept that night. I called my mom the next morning and cried my eyes out. "We were supposed to get VIP for one show tops, and GA for two but then we all ended up buying VIP for all the shows maaaaaaa *cries*". She was like. Wait, what. Yeah ma *crieeees*. And she continued, so this is why you're crying? Yeah, maaa. It's so much. I litterally feel soooo bad. And she was quiet for some time. And said to me, Dani. This is about money. Stop it. Save your tears for real **** that's going to happen in life sooner or later. Cause there gonna be loads of it. And smile and be happy instead. You will have a good time with your friends. You're going to America. And you're going to have fun at the shows. Those memories will be worth ten times more than money ever will. And somehow I expected and wanted her to be like *** are you crazy why would you pay that much you stupid kid.. lol but she always makes me feel so good. And later I came to work and told my collegues. And they were like but Dani, I have five horses they are $15 000 each. And another one said, yeah I'm getting braces for $3000. So, what I'm saying, as long as it makes our hearts happy it doesn't matter. It sucks it's expensive, but memories that we make are worth so much more in the end of it all ♥

Old Post 10-14-2017 01:04 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Haha. That was my first thought when we got our US tix. I barely slept that night. I called my mom the next morning and cried my eyes out. "We were supposed to get VIP for one show tops, and GA for two but then we all ended up buying VIP for all the shows maaaaaaa *cries*". She was like. Wait, what. Yeah ma *crieeees*. And she continued, so this is why you're crying? Yeah, maaa. It's so much. I litterally feel soooo bad. And she was quiet for some time. And said to me, Dani. This is about money. Stop it. Save your tears for real **** that's going to happen in life sooner or later. Cause there gonna be loads of it. And smile and be happy instead. You will have a good time with your friends. You're going to America. And you're going to have fun at the shows. Those memories will be worth ten times more than money ever will. And somehow I expected and wanted her to be like *** are you crazy why would you pay that much you stupid kid.. lol but she always makes me feel so good. And later I came to work and told my collegues. And they were like but Dani, I have five horses they are $15 000 each. And another one said, yeah I'm getting braces for $3000. So, what I'm saying, as long as it makes our hearts happy it doesn't matter. It sucks it's expensive, but memories that we make are worth so much more in the end of it all ♥

♥ ♥

Old Post 10-14-2017 02:40 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:

yupp yupp

Old Post 10-14-2017 02:41 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snow white
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:

TRUE

Old Post 10-14-2017 03:10 PM
snow white is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snow white Click here to Send snow white a Private Message Find more posts by snow white Add snow white to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

My friend told me that she liked that I spend my money on experiences(I take roadtrips to comedy shows and live podcasts a lot), and it's stuck with me. Who knows when we'll have the opportunity again.

<3 what your Mom said, Dani. and that's a good quote to remember, dfantasy.

I'm doing 2 VIP GA early entry on back to back nights, and I feel like I'm going to have to start working out to prepare. lol. Right now I'll be alone, so I won't have any help holding my spot.

Old Post 10-14-2017 03:34 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
♥ ♥

quote:
Originally posted by snow white
TRUE

quote:
Originally posted by Shmoo
My friend told me that she liked that I spend my money on experiences(I take roadtrips to comedy shows and live podcasts a lot), and it's stuck with me. Who knows when we'll have the opportunity again.

<3 what your Mom said, Dani. and that's a good quote to remember, dfantasy.

I'm doing 2 VIP GA early entry on back to back nights, and I feel like I'm going to have to start working out to prepare. lol. Right now I'll be alone, so I won't have any help holding my spot.

♥ Exactly. Imagine how many people spend so much money gambling! So.. that's also what someone said to me. At least you're traveling and seeing the world! Which is true. It's the best hobby in the world. Any other hobby, even if it costs much less, wouldn't make me as happy as this one

Old Post 10-14-2017 03:50 PM
dfantasy
World Tour Level

quote:

You are my goal actually - I want to see her many many many times! She is also my impetus to go travel (e.g because of her Berlin shows I threw caution to the wind and went to Switzerland in Aug)

Old Post 10-15-2017 03:54 PM
dfantasy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dfantasy Click here to Send dfantasy a Private Message Visit dfantasy's homepage! Find more posts by dfantasy Add dfantasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote