Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma World Tour - Information Thread
Pages (41): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by *P!nK AsHeS*
Seriously. I keep having this daydream-fantasy that our pre-sale gives us some crazy awesome discount… I know it won’t happen, but a girl can dream.
wouldnt that be amazing.

Set up a new email..updated it and confirmed it so hopefully i get a code...it would be ao nice if we got a discount, I for sure couldnt pass it up then .

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-06-2017 08:20 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

Aww. It's lovely to dream. I'm with you.

Old Post 10-06-2017 08:47 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

Am I the only one who's not surprised? Unfortunately this is what I expected. It's messed up, it really is.

I think that she probably is aware of the prices, I mean she's talked so much about how she cares about the prices that i'm sure she has asked what they're going for. She probably can't control it.

This is pretty standard these days. Nasty business. And yeah the artists need to make more money off tour these days, but do they have to make this much money? Do top selling artists have to make millions, wouldn't it be enough to just make hundreds of thousands of dollars? That's a whole other discussion though so never mind.

Also hoping that it won't turn out to be as bad as it looks right now.

Old Post 10-06-2017 10:04 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
we should actually be given free tickets solely based on the fact that we stuck around here for this long

hahaha yes.

I am happy that they acknowledge our existence with the pinkshrednet pre sale code. But we deserve affordable GOOD tickets too.

Old Post 10-06-2017 10:05 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Seriously. I keep having this daydream-fantasy that our pre-sale gives us some crazy awesome discount… I know it won’t happen, but a girl can dream.

That's what I said a couple pages back. Doesnt have to be crazy but like come on the more gigs we wanna do the bigger the discount. That'd be nice, maybe not fair but nice!

Old Post 10-06-2017 10:16 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

To be honest this ruined so much of my excitement both for tour and the album, and I think it's sad! They could have prepared us with the shreadnet info before we got to see these crazy prices. I mean they must have known that this was gonna be the outcome. And what other ambassadors are best to keep happy right in this moment than us? Hmmm. I do not understand.

Old Post 10-06-2017 10:22 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ninx<3

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
To be honest this ruined so much of my excitement both for tour and the album, and I think it's sad! They could have prepared us with the shreadnet info before we got to see these crazy prices. I mean they must have known that this was gonna be the outcome. And what other ambassadors are best to keep happy right in this moment than us? Hmmm. I do not understand.

Same. I'm so bummed out, like I don't even want to try to get tickets. Because my bank account will die just from one gig. rip

Old Post 10-06-2017 10:26 PM
Ninx<3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ninx<3 Click here to Send Ninx<3 a Private Message Visit Ninx<3's homepage! Find more posts by Ninx<3 Add Ninx<3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

It is a lot of money, but she's worth it & I can't wait to see her live again!!!

Old Post 10-06-2017 11:32 PM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoMeY
MixTape Level

quote:
Originally posted by betsyb3
So we can only register for one show on ticketmaster?

You can register for multiple show. You just have to go through the registration process again for each show you want to register for.

http://help.ticketmaster.com/can-i-...fan-tour-dates/

Old Post 10-06-2017 11:37 PM
JoMeY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoMeY Click here to Send JoMeY a Private Message Find more posts by JoMeY Add JoMeY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

What the hell? If these are gonna be the prices for EU I will not attend for the first time in my life. WHAT ARE THEY THINKING?

I'm sure she's not dealing with anyof these financial stuff if she's barely aware where she starts the tour. This is so disappointing. Most of us simply can't afford these prices, not everyone earns a top-tier western salary.

Wyd P!nk???

Old Post 10-06-2017 11:50 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

IMO that is not a lot of money for an artist of her calibre.

Old Post 10-07-2017 12:20 AM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
maybe it's time for a Twitter protest!! #justiceforshrednet
we definitely need to do something like this

Old Post 10-07-2017 12:26 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

YOWCH. That's a STIFF price hike.

Yeah, I did sign up for the Ticketmaseter verfied Fan Presale... but once I know how much they cost... I'll be reconsidering even getting the nosebleed seats I got last time.

I don't need anymore financial woes.

I suppose I will support her through an album sale and a tour DVD sale.

Frustrating... *grimaces*

Old Post 10-07-2017 12:55 AM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

quote:

haha, same. That'd be amazing!!

Old Post 10-07-2017 01:11 AM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

Also, do we have more info about the shrednet presale? I'm scared they'll like send us a private message on here, but I haven't been able to get private messages for so long even though I deleted everything. lol. Will one of you let me know on twitter dm or something? lol

Old Post 10-07-2017 01:14 AM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote