Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > What city's would you like to.see p!nk
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

What city's would you like to.see p!nk

So whenever p!nk dose go on tour what city's would you like to see her in? Will you only go see her where you live or will you travel?
I'm sure there are.people who have to travel to see her because she doesn't tour where they live, so where would you like to go to see her?
Or maybe your lucky and live in London and can just get 3 shows in your city or Melbourne ect...

I will go to every irish show and I'm hoping to go to a few shows in Germany and maybe a city near Germany too like Amsterdam...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-19-2015 10:21 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Hmm, well anywhere in Croatia, Italy and Spain during a summer tour. Other than that Stockholm and Gothenburg. Maybe all over France again.

Old Post 09-19-2015 11:11 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Hmm, well anywhere in Croatia, Italy and Spain during a summer tour. Other than that Stockholm and Gothenburg. Maybe all over France again.

I've never been to Croatia but I've been hearing great things about it and people telling me I would love it there!

Old Post 09-19-2015 11:19 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir
Triple Platinum Record Level

Austria/Germany is close so it doesn't really matter to me. But she need to visit Spain and Italy because there's a huge fanbase and she skipped them for a long time now.

Also, South America (Rock In Rio maybe?) and some Asian dates would be great.

Old Post 09-20-2015 12:02 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

It totally depends on the timing (considering work and life and everything) if id travel or not. If id go abroad i think id prefer the UK, im comfortable there.

But id love for her to come to Gothenburg, its soooo close to me. But Stockholm works too.

Old Post 09-20-2015 12:48 AM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
Austria/Germany is close so it doesn't really matter to me. But she need to visit Spain and Italy because there's a huge fanbase and she skipped them for a long time now.

Also, South America (Rock In Rio maybe?) and some Asian dates would be great.

You would go to Rio and Asia?

I would go to.Spain but like you say she hasn't been is a long long time

Old Post 09-20-2015 12:56 AM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Stockholm is a beautiful city I would recommend anyone to go there but it's expensive. And for me.been there done that I wanna try new city's every tour

Old Post 09-20-2015 12:57 AM
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
You would go to Rio and Asia?

I would go to.Spain but like you say she hasn't been is a long long time

I would go to Italy and Spain but no further. I just want to see her doing more countries in the world because I know they want to see her as well.

Old Post 09-20-2015 07:30 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Elli Noise
Major Label Level

Anywhere in Mexico

Old Post 09-25-2015 11:17 PM
Elli Noise is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Elli Noise Click here to Send Elli Noise a Private Message Visit Elli Noise's homepage! Find more posts by Elli Noise Add Elli Noise to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
betsyb3
#1 Video and Single Level

Still paying off my credit card for the 11 Truth About Love shows I went to in the US!!! LOL!!!

Old Post 09-27-2015 06:21 AM
betsyb3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for betsyb3 Click here to Send betsyb3 a Private Message Find more posts by betsyb3 Add betsyb3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by betsyb3
Still paying off my credit card for the 11 Truth About Love shows I went to in the US!!! LOL!!!

Don't you live there now? How meny shows did you go to? I try to save money for tours if I were to use credit cards things would probably get out of hand

Old Post 09-27-2015 11:08 AM
betsyb3

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Don't you live there now? How meny shows did you go to? I try to save money for tours if I were to use credit cards things would probably get out of hand
Yes I live in the US, always have. So when she announced the first tour dates, I never expected she would announce a second set of shows a few months later!! I went to a total of eleven shows! Kind of hard on the wallet! Loved them all!!

Old Post 09-27-2015 11:25 PM
betsyb3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for betsyb3 Click here to Send betsyb3 a Private Message Find more posts by betsyb3 Add betsyb3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
betsyb3

quote:
Yes I live in the US, always have. So when she announced the first tour dates, I never expected she would announce a second set of shows a few months later!! I went to a total of eleven shows! Kind of hard on the wallet! Loved them all!!

1st leg
1. Nashville TN
2. Auburn Hills MI
3. Columbus OH
4. Louisville KY
5. Chicago IL

2nd leg
6. Rosemont IL
7. Indianapolis IN
8. Cleveland OH
9. Toronto Canada
10. Philadelphia PA

Last show
11. Las Vegas NV

Drove to all but Vegas!

Old Post 09-28-2015 02:42 AM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
1st leg
1. Nashville TN
2. Auburn Hills MI
3. Columbus OH
4. Louisville KY
5. Chicago IL

2nd leg
6. Rosemont IL
7. Indianapolis IN
8. Cleveland OH
9. Toronto Canada
10. Philadelphia PA

Last show
11. Las Vegas NV

Drove to all but Vegas!

Wow really impressive! What state do you live in??

Old Post 12-10-2015 11:07 PM
toooldtoosmall
#1 Single Level

Right now....anywhere at all

Old Post 01-20-2017 12:37 AM
toooldtoosmall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toooldtoosmall Click here to Send toooldtoosmall a Private Message Find more posts by toooldtoosmall Add toooldtoosmall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote